Finlan :DD

what is the average duration of your sauna session? XDDDDD Mine is about 30 minutes: 15min+cold shower+another 15 minudes :DDD
Am I a peat-gavel manchild? XDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bcRKU3DfI
youtube.com/watch?v=ALY4LA2bros
youtube.com/watch?v=i4uynMmcGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=yzr8VOa01pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are sauna championships a real thing?

1. Burns
In Finland, at least one sauna burn a day requires hospitalization and one out of four burns is sauna-related. [2] Most burns are accidental contact burns that result from touching the heater or other hot surface. Such burns are often minor but can occasionally be serious, even fatal. In Germany in 2007, it was reported that a 64 year old man fell face first onto his sauna stove and subsequently died from his injuries. [3]

Sauna burns can also result from exposure to hot air as temperatures often reach 190F and can even go above that. An uncomfortable burning sensation will often be the catalyst that makes most people simply get up and leave a sauna, making hot air sauna burns somewhat rare. However, they do happen and can be fatal as they may completely penetrate through all layers of the skin.When this happens, aggressive intervention is absolutely vital and, unfortunately, amputations are common. [4] Want to avoid this scenario? Don’t drink alcohol and pass out in the sauna! [5]

2. Reproductive Effects
Men who are looking to conceive a child may want to think twice before using a sauna. As body heat rises, so does testicle temperature, and this has been known to reduce sperm count. Although the effect is reversible, it may not be immediately reversible. [6] One study found that sperm count decreased within a week of sauna exposure and did not return to normal until five weeks after. [7] Additionally, pregnant women should be aware that sauna use during early pregnancy may cause embryonic or fetal abnormalities. [8]

4. Don’t Drink the Water!
The heat and sweat-inducing environment of a sauna is bound to make you thirsty. However, be cautious of the water you choose to drink! Some saunas or steam baths are connected to well water or otherwise non potable water that is to be used for washing, not drinking. Algeria’s Université Djillali-Liabès analyzed the water from ten Turkish baths in Sidi-Bel-Abbes and found that 50% of them had fecal contamination. [10]

7. Death
Your body is meant to operate at 98.7F and a core temperature increase to 105F constitutes a serious medical emergency. That said, temperatures of 190F are not to be endured indefinitely. A sauna is meant to be relaxing, not a torture device. Staying inside far longer than you should as some sort of endurance activity is extremely ill advised. In 2010, at the World Sauna Championships, one of the finalists, Russian Vladimir Ladyzhensky, died after extreme heat exposure.

about 1-1,5 hours. Sometimes a bit more.
Also now sauna, banya. Anyway.

>Algeria’s Université Djillali-Liabès analyzed the water from ten Turkish baths in Sidi-Bel-Abbes and found that 50% of them had fecal contamination.
>Turkish
There's your problem

Yeah this is hardcore stuff. Only real tough people have the gourage to go to the ever so dangerous, dare i even say it... Sauna

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bcRKU3DfI

dotally wordth id XDD
youtube.com/watch?v=ALY4LA2bros

The guy recovered fully tho. His voice is a bit scruffier but he still goes to sauna.

>2. Reproductive Effects
so this is the reason

what about his reproductive system (desticles XDD)? user here says that sperm count decreases due to high temperate. Does Timo have kids?

Never had one

I'm still in my first one, maybe 25 years?

henlo?

I depends
If I'm alone and using shitty electric sauna, 30min.
But if im with friends in a cottage where is OG woode-heated sauna, then 3-4h

They were until 2010 when a Russian guy died

haha reminds me of this one thing that happened to me years ago in sauna, I'll greentext it to you guys
>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills, both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrased and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?"
>fsst tough situation, don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>"I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay, dad
>shit ejaculates on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like son, you like?"
>honestly, not very much, no
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Cool story bro

>5/5
This bothered me. Even if it's a fake story people are rated from 1-10!

>Current year
>Is not familiar with Jogiin's scale

I know you use them funny stone age systems and all but come on

>Jogiin
wtf yet another Finnish meme to investigate :DD ebin XDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=i4uynMmcGAs

~1h.

american subhuman

>4,5/5
XDDD

jump on testicles
youtube.com/watch?v=yzr8VOa01pI