Change tinder location to Los Angeles

>change tinder location to Los Angeles
>expect to see hot girls everywhere
>it's literally blacks, insanely fat Asians or inbred looking whites

What the literal fuck is happening over there?

how the fuck would I know?

maybe the hot girls there don't use/don't need to use Tinder?

/thread

The dating scene here in Los Angeles is fucking terrible. The hot ones you do see on Tinder are probably just there advertising their instagram page.
And way too many "actresses", "models","artists", and stylists

Americans have been internet dating for much longer and use services that are older than Tinder.

The OP is written like somebody who has never been to Los Angeles or California. Los Angeles is about 70% Mexican / Latino, so if the OP had actually change location to Tinder to Los Angeles, it would be mostly Mexicans. And California (or the Western US in general) doesnt have a large black population. In fact, California has one of the lowest black population in among the 50 states.

Posted the wrong chart, this is the correct one.

>California has one of the lowest black population in among the 50 states.
>California has 2.3 million African Americans as of 2010, the largest population of Black or African Americans in the western U.S,[15] and the 5th largest Black population in the United States.
wew

I thought California was all beach bikini babes

as a percentage of its population. Blacks are barely 5-6% of the Californian population. In places like Missisippi, blacks are 40% of the population.

If the OP has used Tinder and set it to Los Angeles, there wont be a large amount of blacks there.

>state with highest population
>he doesnt know what a percentage is
Kill yourself.

The number of Latinos surpassed whites years ago there

Post never said percentage retard, he said population.

>kll ylgphoslf

How many of these autistic charts and maps do you have saved?

I need to emigrate

>one of the lowest
>29/50+D.C.

>What the literal fuck is happening over there?

Capitalism that led to too many poor people.

based Nebraska

We don't see blacks where I am in Scotland though I had one black guy in my high school of 1400 students

>posting something from the Washington Post offends him

Did he only have 1 eye, by any chance?

don't bully me if I go to st. andrews

>I don't think I've ever seen an insanely fat Asian chick. Are you making things up?

The US was never a 100% white country like Europe was. From the native americans, to black slaves who outnumbered whites in the South, to the Mexicans who lived in Southwest (Texas) to the Chinese coolies who populated the West during the Gold Rush.

It was only the the late 1800s where millions of Europeans mass migrated to the US was when it turned 'white'.

KYS sudaca.

Calm down pajeet, you are both indians.

Why did you say this to me

Don't bully the Chilenos. They are honorary Anglos.

That's fine and doesn't change anything. Im not interested in justifying why this country is being populated by central american rednecks

Because you are a racist sudaca y mierda.

t. buttblasted CHI

based Montana

I've been to LA a dozen times. It's a shithole like the rest of SoCal. Never go there

theyre approaching their final form