No one on here is talking about the 5 year old girl that got raped and peed on by a group of iraqi and sudanese muslim...

no one on here is talking about the 5 year old girl that got raped and peed on by a group of iraqi and sudanese muslim refugees in idaho?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/12/mother-idaho-girl-raped-refugees-authorities-withholding-police-report-family/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/obama-appointee-threatens-americans-free-speech-after-refugee-sex-attack-on-idaho-girl-the-spread-of-false-information-may-violate-federal-law/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/28/obama-justice-official-retracts-threat-americans-discussing-refugee-sex-crime-national-uproar/
youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jihad Watch, that's who

Because Obama is the worst president since James Buchanan, the only reason he isn't the worst president ever is because the country hasn't exploded into civil war yet, and the national narrative is on how much BlackLiesMatter.

Obama threatened to cut state funding if anyone took action against the rapefugee dindus.

THANKS OBAMA

Citation?

RWFDS NOW!

Google?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/26/obama-appointee-threatens-americans-free-speech-after-refugee-sex-attack-on-idaho-girl-the-spread-of-false-information-may-violate-federal-law/

faggot

Obama is one of your best Presidents.

In twenty five years time you will realize this fact.

>que rage...

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/28/obama-justice-official-retracts-threat-americans-discussing-refugee-sex-crime-national-uproar/

So as an atheist who finds all religion retarded (feel that edge), muslims will straight up kill me?

>forcing memes
it's the worst

just pretend you're a mudshit

praise allah

do some prayers to the sun

knife them in their sleep

>que

You mean queue?

I'm pretty sure that you're a muslim since you can't write basic English... and a word that britbongs use all the time.

Fuck the knife holes after you're done because they would do the same to you.

the hardcore ones will in a heartbeat. most of the moderately conservative ones would happily see you get beat to shit just because youre white westerner. but yeah why dont you travel to a 'moderate' muslim country like turkey and find out how you fare

Britbongs pretty much invented the queue.

Waiting in line is something only white people do.

It must be how these 'white people' get so many well equipped people onto the battlefield.

>Patience is bad

sleeping france, pls.

How do we boost this? I mean, fuck, this is horrible.

Why do you keep spamming this, faggot? I Guarantee you are doing marijuana.

Doesn't matter. When whites are the victims, the media doesn't want to know. Feel free to complain but it won't do anything.

Should have just ended them herself since the authorities won't do anything it seems.

Thank you for bringing this back up. It was in the MSM for less than 3 minutes. Maybe some memes could be made up to show people how the MSM is filled with mysogenists so anti-woman and pro-rape culture that they suppressed the event.

>cool dick Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the white house?

This is just sad

It's actually cue you're both looking for but regardless, UK fag is probably not even English, he's probably a dirty camel nigger.

A cue is something you hit a billiard ball with dingus.

"Queue" is a line you wait in. "Cue" as in "on cue" is correct.

please don't be this retarded

Thanks for correcting the dumb nigger that was too lazy to hit a dictionary after I gave the fucking answer.

Idaho, yes.

Why would I talk about something that is now a regular and everyday part of life in the West?

>no one on here is talking about the 5 year old girl that got raped and peed on by a group of iraqi and sudanese muslim refugees in idaho?

Nonsense, Islam is the religion of peace. It's all because of the culture brought by Donald Trump supporters. Bigots, all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw

United stated of north america, cuck yeah!
What you gonna do, when black bull come to you?!
something-something dream we share muh meltingpot

Praise the sun

> to pretend you must prove your conversion by quoting karan and chopping heads of others, who quote inaccurately
also
> converts, especially whiteys are not allowed to have knives
> instead of bronx jury, there is bronx sharia judge al-Dredd ibn-muhmud, who sentences whiteys indiscriminantely

thats it, Im a muhammadmissle now

FUCK OBAMA

People are talking about it, as much as the traitor government doesn't want them to.
The combination of those two facts only agitate the people more, make them distrust and turn to the side opposing the government more and more.