TRUMP GENERAL - WE LOVE OUR POLICE EDITION

>TRUMP INTERVIEW WITH BILL O'REILLY FOX NEWS (7/12/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy8AUi-qFU

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
>100,000 SIGNATURES COMPLETE!!!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread
RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=HV6r4AfZYy4
>‘Hillary for Jail!’- 100 Anti-Hillary Protesters Rally in LA (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=K0sVF-cdKVs

INTERVIEWS
>Paul Manafort on Fox and Friends (7/12/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=J3P3eEOx-f4
>The Colors That Unite with Pastor Mark Burns (710/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=Df8qy5i0hZI
>LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/12/exclusive-bikers-for-trump-to-patrol-cleveland-during-rnc-convention-vets-are-our-backbone/
twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/753123024925237248
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/12/toys-female-ghostbusters-movie-already-filling-clearance-racks/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/12/top-six-omens-that-hinted-ghostbusters-was-always-going-to-be-awful/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuck

This general is literally plebbit now

It needs to go b*ck

Bernie

look at how hard hes squeezing her hand

GOD BLESS TRUMP GEN
GOD BLESS FLORIDA OP

Is anyone else slightly unnerved by Clinton's smile? It always seems off somehow.

See this shit, anons?

This is an attempt to de-rail.

Report it and everything like it.

Nothing to do about it. Everyone's waiting for the next big campaign event, but the general won't die until the election is over.

Jeb: Donald Trump has created a Alternative Universe

POST YFW MR TRUMP BRINGS US BACK TO THE BERENSTIEN UNIVERSE

I was feeling pretty bad about trump over the last few weeks, felt like he was done. But I think he got a nice boost today with Bernie berning out and betraying thousands

>80820371
wtf I hate TrumpGen now.

I am unnerved by all of her physical features. If she becomes president I will change the channel if she is ever on television immediately.

Awoo~!

It's because there's no soul in there. Only a hunger for power and shekels.

>nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask and got naked

Even Jeb is in awe of Trump's powers.

BRING
US
HOME
MR
PREZ

My dick is harder than sacred steel.

>555
checked

you're a big guy

T MINUS 60 HOURS UNTIL TRUMP VP ANNOUNCEMENT!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO MEME YOUR FAVORITE CANDIDATES!

If there is violence between the le dark cat niggers and police at the RNC how will it affect Trump? Considering everything an assassination attempt doesn't sound out of the question. He honestly seems like the type that would pull a Roosevelt and get shot and continue speaking, but doing that might endanger the attendees.

#
I had one person yell "FUCK TRUMP" while I pulled down my driveway as they drove past
>then a couple days later someone took a bat to my mailbox
Couldn't confirm anything though. It took less than a minute to fix though. Am considering getting a really nice reinforced bat proof mailbox. The kind that will break some faggots arm.

Otherwise I normally get sneered at by liberals that are too chickenshit to say anything because they aren't in a group. Occasionally young college liberal looking employees at stores refuse to make eye contact with me too.

>tfw far from Alpha
>tfw these libs are making me feel Alpha

(Repost)

Anyone care to explain the skateboarding Fred Flintstone image?

Alpha is a state of mind, user.

You can be one too.

Summer is just getting started.

get rekt, my dude

user, take a break from this place. I took a month off when the shilling was getting really bad and it really helped clear my head. All you get is one vote in November. I'm casting mine for the don no matter what, and that's that. I am now back and shitposting, but will take another break if necessary. Remember, the media is doing everything they can to demoralize and degrade trump supporters. Most people aren't rabid politicos in real life, and don't really care too much about any of this shit

Trump GO

Thanks user, the direction angled, naked, head back is perfect for a drawing I'm working on.

What's so bad about the Iran deal? Trump and Sup Forums seem to oppose it, so I want to know if and where Obama fucked up.

>NBP armed at RNC

Now this:
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/12/exclusive-bikers-for-trump-to-patrol-cleveland-during-rnc-convention-vets-are-our-backbone/

Shit is about to go down.

Where and when does Trump announce VP? I've been out of loop for about a week or two.

give him a maga hat and we'll be in business

Forced meme conveying exasperated, sarcastic approval

Who is this ZimZam look-a-like next to the emperor? ZimZam on the VP shortlist? If kek wills it.

top kek. It's it's on twitter. That was fast.

twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/753123024925237248

Good idea to use those cop emoji's if anyone posts the same image.

Lot of loyalty for a hired Baneposter.

You're alpha for being able to go out into public with that gear on. I typically didn't wear my hat around because I was afraid that it would get stolen right off my head (It eventually did and not even three weeks ago).
Alpha is a state of mind and character.

Suck Shillary's dick, Hollande.

I made concept art. Please someone draw this

Bikers versus Black Panther Cosplay Friends? Ought to be a good episode.

You're going to share the pic, right?

Friendly reminder that Trump won't be supporting the terrorists in Syria once he is President

>implying every meme isn't forced. :^)

THE TYPE IS ALL FUCKED UP

KEKED

It basically trades actual money and the release of long-maintained sanctions for nebulous "promises" that they have no requirement, no reason, and no intention to actually fulfill.

Biden and Obongo are either unbelievably incompetent, or knowingly sold us up the river and empowered one of our arch enemies.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/12/toys-female-ghostbusters-movie-already-filling-clearance-racks/

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/12/top-six-omens-that-hinted-ghostbusters-was-always-going-to-be-awful/

JUST (JUST) TSUJ.
U
S
T

How was the rally last night ? Low or high energy ?

low

dam user that art got me goin

Oy vey he used a six-sided star again!

Note that I meant to say Kerry, not Biden.

Biden has jack shit to do with anything, as usual.

It's just late.

Bikers will fuck people up. Dark Kitty Cats never do jack shit.

Lower energy than normal, but still decent. Trump looked a bit more tired than usual.

it was super early i think

holy fuck I forgot about satoshi urushihara. fap time

yeah, it is. This one is better. user from last thread made it I think.

Depends on your perspective.

Bikers are the only people throwing hands...Stormfront has been proven a joke. Confederates, any other group.

Bikers are on the front lines

>that comey video
holy shit, after listening to six hours of lynch i had forgotten this was part of our vocabulary

Why user? Are you some kind of pervert?

I like the two dudes on the left there. They're like "And then there's this cunt."

He's crashed Dole's campaign, and many others, on top of that He wants Trump to choose Jewt as VP, Hillary wins if Trump listens to these morons and picks jewt. Manafort is a GOP insider that wants Trump out and Killbill in.

>Norway
>listens to 6 hours of Loretta Lynch saying she dindu nuffin

why?

youtube.com/watch?v=NQfRudgAvns

Didn't miss much. The crowd was shitty and the Don seemed like he was thinking about other important things.

I want to create a conservative sailor uniform, but still sexy. Maybe breasts show though shirt like in pic related?

tfw watching Front Innocent for the first time

tfw no Urushihara in the new Langrisser and it sucks

Goodnight /TrumpGen/
MAGA
A
G
A

If you're basing it on that pic I posted then yes, I am.

i've got nothing better to do

To all our 50 bros I salute you brothers. While the loudest elements in our society berrate and shit on you, you know in your heart a number and force 1000x greater than them quietly works and pays taxes now, but if SHTF they'd be on your side of the blue line. I know I would be.

They should have nominated Kemp in 1996 honestly.

Well obviously there will be violence. Even arresting someone is technically an act of force. The question is the severity, and if the riot/protest gets out of control or not. Most of the protestors will be contained on a bridge that's in front of the convention hall, any stragglers will get arrested immediately. The dispersal orders are supposed to go out at 5pm, 15 minutes later, mass arrests.

I've even heard they will have LRADs pointed at the main protestor mass on the bridge. Plus, the operations are being run by Secret Service, the police WILL NOT be playing games. The Dems have a lot more to worry about in Philly.

IT'S AFRAID

>no requirement

What, are you serious? What was the nigger thinking?

MAGA!

>but still sexy
You wot? Conservative wear is some of the sexiest shit on the planet. I'm no artist, so I can't help you, but good luck user.

why does Jeb have to be so sad.

Do you think he married his goblin of a wife thinking it would give him beaner cred for his presidential run? Imagine how heartbroken he must feel right now.

I know he's a bush, but it's hard not to feel bad for someone who fails so spectacularly due to their own incompetence.

She's the top law enforcement official of the most important country on the planet, it's big news. This is some unprecedented shit, our ATTORNEY General was dodging questions like Sam Giancano.

This can't be real
They can't seriously be spreading this shit to their supporters

He was probably distracted daydreaming about the next shooting when he can get in front of a camera and push for gun control again.

He's a subversive muslim shitlord.

>tfw I lost my trump hat

wew

They do this all the time. The best fundraisers are Catholics and Jews because they best understand the concept of guilt.

have you stopped believing friend?

I live in Jew York and we have some Trump signs. Only altercation was with my sister and some spic cunt walking by
>"Trump can suck a dick"
>sister's response "You can too when you get sent back to your country"

Knock on wood but the only damage we've had was just the stickers on our cars. Mine was ripped off and someone just wrote "FUCK" over my dad's.

Side note there's actually real Bernouts who live directly across the street who have a Bernie sign, 99% sure they're pretty chill and they'll give the ole howdy neighbor whenever we're out

Is this the reporter who was covering the antifa faggots in Sacramento?