Greeks are whi-

>greeks are whi-
Oh

>leaf
post discarded

>congolombian
Didn't even read

I'm Greek and have accepted this. Even this Vietnamese guy implied I wasn't white, and when I asked him about it, he said that I was "white" but not "WHITE white".

People here don't really identify as "white" desu.

Mediterranean pride, world wide.

Worst meds are the "white" ones.

To black and latinos italian, irish, greek etc are all just "crackers" or white boys so who gives a fuck? Anglo saxon aren't the only europeans.

irish catholics are NOT wh*Te
we are superior, don't lump us in with your dying pigskin race

Next time you look autistically into his eyes and exclaim "I AM GREEK"

>white
Why not just Euro? It makes so much more sense to just use European.

This but with polish people as well. Wh*tes need to stop latching on to thriving ethnic groups.

greek jew writes a fictitious article to further bridge the European peoples

Because they're not the same thing. Genetics matter, not just geography.

only jews claim that Italian Irish and Greek are not white

i wonder why

There sure were a lot of jews back in the 19th century. Much more than usual

"white" isn't about genetics, it's a colonial concept the prevalence of American culture has exported into Europe and that basically just stands for the mainstream in the US. That's how non whites became whites, their genetics did not change.

Latin Americans have closer ties, in both blood and culture, to Greco-Roman tradition than Scandinavians, yet no one ever questions Scandis being Western because the Americans are as Nordicist as Nazis. All the terms we use as common currency on this board, things like first world or caucassian, ultimately all derive their true accepted meaning from the muddled mind of trailer trash in the US and the elites that dictate their agenda, not history or science or anything that requires intellectual rigueur.

The concept must have some form of basis in reality or nobody would think it is important.
People can recognize a white on sight, but not an irish or Italian.

>European peoples
A social construct.

>muh one yuropean race

Wise words my friend.

One day we will cast off this an*lo shackle.

Time is also a social construct

SmilingTrudeau.jpg

I'm a Jew, I don't identify as white but the situation is a little weird. White nationalists see me as non-white but leftists who hate whites see me as white. Both sides hate Jews.

Leftists don't hate white people, that's a right wing meme.

General leftists don't but the far-left does.

> Both sides hate Jews.

White has now become a toxic label as a result of all the Jewish brainwashing, so more and more people are trying to become non-White.

As a reaction to the far right who want to kill anyone not like them.

That's not true. White Nationalists (if that's what you mean with far right) just want to be left alone. A cultural and genetic future for their children and grandchildren and...

You're not saying anything new. My point is that Jews are in a weird middle ground where EVERYONE considers us a part of the "other".

Please, kill yourself

The original "basis on reality" was telling Euros in the Americas apart from Amerindians and blacks, that's it. And on telling people apart, that's bs, pictured was unironically being passed as Mexican on this board just a couple of days ago,

Stop using our flag pendejo de mierda.

I actually thought Ariana Grande was Mexican until just yesterday. Apparently she's of Italian descent.

This flag has been imposed on me

>People can recognize a white on sight, but not an irish or Italian.
Irish and Italians are constantly misidentified as not being European """whites""".

No, they aren't

>White Nationalists (if that's what you mean with far right) just want to be left alone
Yup. They just want to be left alone. And then kill every other minority. Then maybe invade a country or two. So peaceful.

Maybe you believe that, but most rational people know its bullshit.

It definitely happens in the new world with both.

The far left "hates" you and the far right wants to exterminate you.

There's a big difference between Sicilians and North Italians though. North Italians are genetically much closer to French and German. And the difference was even bigger before Southern Italians went to Northern Italy in large numbers in the 30s-50s.

>Yup. They just want to be left alone. And then kill every other minority. Then maybe invade a country or two. So peaceful.
That's not true. Different people like each other better if they are far away from each other. Everyone that has lived in a multicultural city knows that.

whachu trynna say cracka?

Oh god forbid they don't want to be a minority in cou tries they've been majority in for centuries.
kys anti-white

Then identify yourself as whatever you are dumb fuck

I've made the same mistake myself, I thought Snooki was Italian when she was actually from Chile.

And the same could aply to some Balkans, the Welsh and Southern France and Germany. Where do you draw the line? That's why I mentioned many Americans now adhere to a Nordicist standard and you see many people unironically using it here on /int despite the fact that any fully European Aryan looking guy could just as easy have an arab looking brother. Relying on blood tests to tell you who's "white" and who isn't kinda misses the point.

Greeks and Sicilians aren't white but they are still culturally European.

>he thought snooki was italian
Idiot
>could just as easy have an arab looking brother
Retardation

>WHITE white
heh

maybe you should kill yourself and rid the world of one Semite

snooki is a gypsy from chille

>white
What does it even mean? White skin? 'White features' (i.e. say European features)? ... It's such a bad term. I just use White as in White skin and Caucasian features - Europeans are white and some 'asians', i.e. Georgians for example, are white... I think of myself as Scandinavian though, so I'm white but I don't think of myself as white first.

>arab looking
Didn't know every person with brown eyes and dark hair was automatically Arab-looking. Also, where's his Nordic-looking brother?
Kek

He comes from British nobility though, so he has heritage from all over Europe. It becomes a bit like a lottery then - like for burgers.

"Golly gee, I wonder why Jews are against our agenda"

if you are indigenous to this place then you are white

There are Arabs who look "white" (like Assad who has blue eyes and looks French to me), and "whites" from as north as the UK who look darker than him. I think Jimmy Carr is darker than Assad, actually

greeks are superior to non greeks

Not suprised by that at all. More suprised why whites would be against it.

jimmy carr is more white than assad you retarded fucking leaf

Yes that's true. Again. ...There has also been some mixing over the years.

I would say that.

White =

>white skin
>caucasian features

Fair enough, I think the point stands regardless, Europeans in some regions are fairly mixed and the "black Irish" do exist alongside some very fair looking people.

jimmy carr is a wop in disguise.

Bashar al-Assad has blue eyes and is quite pale. Jimmy Carr is swarthy and has dark brown hair and eyes. Assad is objectively fairer.

he is completely anglo
you realize how stupid you sound? assad is a sandnigger

That's my fucking point you retarded americlap. Assad is genetically non-European and is lighter than some Europeans. Jesus fuck, American education is so bad you can't follow a basic train of thought

Google image search Izzat Ibrahim Al-douri. He was an Iraqi Ba'athist general. He's not albino and he's Iraqi Arab.

>be descended from crusader muh dicking an arab girl
Doesn't make him a real anglo

No one in Europe identifies as wh*Te, this is pretty much an amerimongrel concept in 21st century so the special snowflakes there can cling to their "white" 1/8 Danish or "non-white" 1/16th Navajo heritages.
People here identify on local levels, by country or in lots of cases even by regions, like in Catalonia or Italy(especially).
Hell, there are people that always rep their city first and have rivalry with other cities despite being in the same country.
The funny thing is, the people who coined the "white" term(Spaniards and Portuguese) to differentiate from the new world savages are considered non-white by Sup Forumsedditors and other cringy "supremacists"

Shush. Leave with facts. Post amerimongrels/amerigoblins

White is just a further ethnic consolidation.
Poles were originally seperate tribes speaking the same language, which were ethnically consolidated under the polens.
In america, they are ethnically consolidated with other europeans into whiteness.

>Assad has light skin therfore European races dont exist

>European races
God, you talk like a fucking Carleton Coon book from like the '30s, if only you knew how autistic you sound to everyone else

Forgive him, he is a veteran of the race wars. His ways and understanding are old.

>hurr durr der is white peapo in diz place and dat place, whites must not exist!

This is literally how most people believe, it's quite saddening really

Typing out a strawman argument in ebonics is not an argument you fucking Sup Forumstard

This is literally what you're saying.
Stop being a brain dead cuck for once in your life.

You have no reading comprehension at all, do you?

Here's the post you meant to reply to

We are not black
We are not white
We are Greeks

Well modern-day ''''''''''Greeks'''''''''''' aren't indigenous

>white
Meme term in some way, yeah I mean Europe is genetical mostly related with itself it holds scientifical truth, but still
Greeks and Italians are Mediterraneans, does not mean that most of them look non-white, some tend to be swarthy and exotic nothing new
Their culture is still world wide beloved

>Both sides hate Jews.
This isn't even remotely true in the United States

>wh*TEshits constantly try to put Mediterranean superhumans down and excluding them while SIMULTANEOUSLY trying to claim their achievements
How pathetic can you get? wh*Te genocide when?

Finally someone who gets it.

Seriously , what's your
up with Greek diaspora and racism ?

Greeks are white because otherwise you are giving ammunition to critically insane retards to claim that Aristotle, Plato and all ancients and such were niggers.

literally nothing wrong with that; letting in c*ntinentals and p*pists was a huge fucking mistake.

Why is everyone so obsessed with being "white"? The term was made up as a generic way to refer to Anglos.
Just refer to your dominant ethnicity or nationality if you have to. At least that provides some tangible information.

So why, exactly, do leftists get so shitter-shattered over demonstrations of pride in European ancestry? They don't seem to have any problems with black pride or asian pride or literally any other flavor of tribalism. When a black ethnocenteic group campaigns against interracial marriage on the grounds that the percentage of America that's black is shrinking and intermarriage plays a part in then then it's all well and good but when a white ethnocentric group does the same thing for the same reasons you have everyone left of Sup Forums screeching about hate speech and Nazis for weeks on end.

So pretty much just basques, then? Virtually every other indigenous European people got either killed or blanda'd by Proto-Indo-Europeans.

>The concept must have some form of basis in reality or nobody would think it is important.
Humans have killed each other for thousands of years over differences in interpretations of supernatural mythos held sacred by ancient Middle Eastern tribes. The only basis in reality one needs to believe something is if said thing provides a sense of validation to their ego.

>People can recognize a white on sight
People are able to notice obvious things like skin pigmentation but they can't see the genetic makeup of a person. What you think it reality really isn't an accurate perception of the reality of human natural selection on an evolutionary level.

Americans are damned if they do and damned if they don't; if they identify themselves with their ancestry then they get shit on for "muh heritage", if they refer to themselves as "European diaspora" or some other pretentious shit then they get mocked as fedoras, if they identify as "white American" then they get >Americans >White and if they identify as "white" then people complain about "white" as a blanket term.

>A cultural and genetic future for their children and grandchildren and...
This is why racists are retarded: they have a complete lack of any sort of basic comprehension of how genetics work.

Yeah, because Sup Forums doesn't do the same shit with all those
>x is not white threads
>only blonde haired/blue eyed people are white threads
>"muh rape baby" meme

>inb4 its just ironic

You are culrurally amerindian and not latin. Mean we are the successors of the holy ROMAN empire