Is this game really a scam to get our info?

Is this game really a scam to get our info?

Get our info about what, exactly?

Location patterns

If you have a cell phone, they probably already have enough of your info.

jesus fuck they already have your info. They have all the infos they could want, and more.

This is just a fucking shitty app to milk a once great franchise

The best thing about Koffing is that it learns poison gas AND fire blast, so you can gas and bake all in one smooth go.

You do realize people are using android/ios phones for years that have a gps built in it that people use all the time?

"They" wouldn't need a goddamn pokemon go for it. Sure it's used more often, but still.

>implying google Microsoft apple and Facebook don't already know what time you shit

Why would they even be playing Pokemon Go in the damn holocaust museum in the first place?

They are correcting your info as long as you have smart phone.
It's smart phone which is dangerous.

Nope. If they have a surveillance target, they place pokemons there sufficiently often to keep tabs on it without a warrant.

Implying the Eternal Jew doesn't keep the best Pokemon locked up in the Shoah Museum

Dont meme this into existence, just stop. That is reddit & /b tier

Because most people there are forced to go like school or grandparents dragging you.

Oh my God retarded liberals who still don't understand that it's not the fucking devs who chose places of interest.

Do they seriously get triggered every time Jews and gas are used in the same context?

How does anyone know the pokemon isn't at the street corner instead of inside the building? I read the pokemon shows up within 150ft. Maybe he's at the kosher restaurant next door.

>Is this game really a scam to get our info?
Everything is a scam to get our info. It is not even hidden or shamed anymore. Companies openly do it. To be honest i would not invest in a tech company that was not currently mining and selling metadata. I want that guaranteed return. Invisible hand at play.

Ya know it kinda annoys me how they didn't even consider that this happened by random chance.

That and they're playing a game while in a museum.