youtube.com/watch?v=CUBaRx8Tmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=g2wZ-CQQs48
youtube.com/watch?v=7ze8AgkB64U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

telegraph co uk/football/world-cup-2018-wallchart-predictor/

>thinking Portugal will advance over Morocco

How cute

read the >not rigged tag

I doubt you guys have enough money to bribe to get that far.

Shut up, Jankauskas

>Russia advancing

"lol"

My scenario had Brazil and Germany on the finals so I'd rather not post it here, because, you know.
I had trouble finding USA though, which group are they playing?

>anyone who thinks argentina is going to do well

LOL

heard they got whacked on the way to the ruskies, by voodoo tribesmen no less

that's the thing about international, fifa will support whoever will make them more money in views. so my question is, does fifa want rig a Ronaldo/Messi WC final?

>I doubt you guys have enough money to bribe to get that far
This is not bribe. This is all part of Portugal's secret Master Plan to fulfill the V Empire. You think the Jews have any great control and are great Chessmasters!? The Luso people is much more powerfull. We control the shadow of the shadow. We master chess and all intelectual games before we even know how to read. We are Humanity's Final Boss

We are always behind every great event in Mankind's history. Take for example the current muslim killings in Burma. Who do you think brought those muslims to Burma? It was us. Hitler provoked a genocide, but Portugal harvests genocides all over the globe. We plant them with a few centuries in advance to collect the fruits much later.

A sports example of our influence: do you think Jorge Mendes and his men aren't working for a bigger purpose? Don't you think that it's a [[[coincidence]]] that PSG bought Neymar for a ridiculous prize to Barcelona right after [[[Antero Henrique]]] went there? This is all a plan masterminded by Portugal: Using arab money we are financing the Catalonian Revolution, using the Neymar transfer as an act. And why do we want unrest in Catalonia? To increase our tourism. Yes, take this red&green pill, Sup Forums: ALL MAJOR EVENTS IN THE LAST DECADE HAPPENED BECAUSE OF PORTUGAL'S DESIRE TO INCREASE ITS TOURISM. Global crisis, refugee crisis, Arab Spring, ISIS, Brexit, all our doing. The Arab monarchies of the Gulf, the main banks, all of it it's in our pocket. Even Trump is part of our plan

Do you understand now that you cannot stop the Eternal Luso?

irmão at some point in time you'll have to face the fact that you have autism

trust me dude, we're gonna BTFO colombia

will >we get past the quarters this time around, fellow Sup Forumsastics?

the final will obviously be Argentina vs Brazil or Germany vs Spain.

nobody cares about Portugal and it'd be a fucking miracle if you make it to the semi finals.

>littlethuania

>tfw got further than pooptugal in the last WC

Looks like you made a mistake in group G

Penaldo wins on a penalty

>argentiny
>couldn't even become champion of the spics
k0k

>South Korea out but Mexico 2nd
>Belgium beating Colombia
>Portugal beating Uruguay
>Portugal beating France
>Not giving a single chance to Perú
You really didn't learn from Costa Rica in the last WC? CONMEBOL is strong as fuck, stronger than 90% of UEFA.
youtube.com/watch?v=CUBaRx8Tmu8
youtube.com/watch?v=g2wZ-CQQs48

>Costa Rica
>CONMEBOL
you must be older than 18 to post in here.

This is 100% true

Especially since they don't want to lose ALL burger interest and those are the only two guys any burger actually knows about.

You idiot, I referred that even Costa Rica beat the shit outta UEFA teams and barely lost to the Netherlands, CONMEBOL being stronger than Costa Rica is way more likely to beat shitty Portugal.

>Portugal beating France
what the fuck ahahaha, no way that would happen and no way a guy like Eder could score against France

you need to work on your english then.
you're still most likely underage.

>englel
>1st
'No'

This, if i was a gambling man i'd put money on Belgium and Panama being 1st and 2nd.

>Portugal beating France

Thank you based moth

Just ait and see. Is not like you gonna be here accepting anything but...just wait.
You know what is underage behavior? to completely ignore the point I made and autistically focus on supposed bad writing.
t.22 years old.

>You know what is underage behavior?
do you know what underage behaviour is?*
yes, not speaking english properly is a good example.
it doesn't matter what you meant, wether you like it or not, you literally implied that Costa Rica was a CONMEBOL side here and then you proceeded to explain yourself in 5 years old tier english.
I didn't ignore the point you made, I was merely commenting on the fact that your post didn't make sense.

I also mentioned France and Belgium in the comment. So I also implied that those two teams are in CONMBEOL as well, didn't I?
>mommy look, he did a typo look mommy!

a typo is when you misspell something, you made structural mistakes.

jesus, can mexico every catch a fucking break, they really are cursed to never exiting round 16 again,

do you guys think mexico beating brazil would be a bigger sporting upset than 7-1?

I would say you were right but they are in russia and the two sand negro teams are ranked the lowest in fifa

>England 1st

Confirmed fake

Argentina is shit even with Messi. I'd honestly be surprised if they reach the QF's. I don't even need to mention Portugal, right? As a team they work better than Argentina but they're still just as shit. Just accept that >we are about to bring the trophy home once more

>Argentina
>Beating Germany

Pick one man. Higuain will choke as Usual against Germany

man, I hope ur team gets btfo by mexico or get at least 4-0 ed by germany

>Spain ever losing to Argentina
The final will be Portugal vs. Spain. Cap it now.

ironically this

The final is going to be Peru vs Japan

>Portugal beating Urgay
>Argentina losing against Germany

Hue

Maybe if you didn't try arresting them all they would have helped you out with Trannydad and Tobacco

Stop punching down, we all noticed he is retarded.

If they were going to rig it for these two to meet in a final, surely they would've done it while they were in their prime?

>The team with the best player in the world vs The team with the average Cristiano Ronaldo

Ahh yes that will be a sight to behold.

The fact that China and USA aren't magically in is proof that it's not rigged

Rate how delusional I am

>peru

wtf man, wtf

face it lads, it's coming home, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Ikr, should have made them go to the finals

fuck off LiAngelo

well no, because when they were at their prime Argentina weren't the mess they are now and Portugal was still crap, meaning setting up a Portsuuugal vs Argentina final would be the same as giving Messi a WC on a silver platter.

If they did it this year it'd be unpredictable, though

>argentina beating denmark, spain and germany
Kek

>literally no upsets until the quarters
>then 4 upsets involvng Argentina or Portugal beating far stronger teams

Daily reminder, that Ronaldo has 3 WC goals in 3 WC tournaments (against Iran, North Korea and Ghana).

>portugays will unironically TSU this

I wouldn't see us getting past Columbia, but everyone else in our route would be realistic for us to beat. Of course it takes a lot of other teams to have basically commited sudoku to allow Peru or Mexico that far.

>only one against north korea

didn't they win that game like 100 - 0 ?

They won it 7-0 and the GOAT scored the last goal.

This tbqh
They are losing sheckles

>England topping their group
Let out a kek there.

I remember this. No doubt some poor coach is still in a hard labour camp because of it.

no they aren't, mexicans are still in.
and the real americans that follow football will still watch and buy merchandise like german shirts to wewuz and whatnot.
and china literally only qualified to 1 WC and I bet that even then their government broadcasts it for free somehow because they're commies.

What an amazing year for sports

Tbh I can see Croatia finishing 3rd/4th
France either goes all the way or fails in the groups

costa rica is definetly better than the swiss

r8

Wtf bro, you know WE BELONG to WC round of 16th

>Argentina over Spain and Germany
>Portugal over France and Brazil
>Lelgium over Congolombia
>Germany over Mexico's A team

the most entertaining

Just like you did?
>ogaboT dna dadinirT

>Brazil (win) - England (lose)
Ummmmm no

Ummmmm yes

Hey were are we?

Group F you dumb shitskin lmao

As in Brazil 2014?
Hahahahaha
>BTFO by TripAdvisor and Trivago
>Costa Rica and Peru and out in the group stage but Mexico 2nd
Lmao
>Costa Rica
>CONMEBOL
Mae...What?
But that's right, UEFA teams are overrated

As in Brazil 2014?
Hahahahaha

>Costa Rica and Peru out in the group stage but Mexico 2nd
Lmao

>Costa Rica
>CONMEBOL
Mae...What?
But that's right, UEFA teams are overrated

>germany finishing second in that group

cmon man. you're not even trying.

Its all lining up for a Brazil vs France and Germany vs Spain semi-final.

No one in America is going to watch if we aren't in. Only Mexicans will and you'll have like 50 of them on one tv

I'm from América and I'll watch even if you're not in.

kind of true, even the draw ratings were waaaaaaaaaaaay down from 4 years ago.

I think the biggest thing about this WC would be that only UEFA and CONMEBOL teams would make it to the ro16
Nothing else would matter really

Argentina beats Englel in the final.
Screencap this. Jack Warner told me.

How much would I win if I bet 20€ on Australia winning the WC?

Brazil are the strongest team (or should be) and have at least a 98% chance of beating us, but I just dont see them not choking against us.

>Argentina
>Beating Germany

My grandmother with alzheimer's had more sound delusions than you, my man. You might want to go see a psychiatrist.

Maybe, rigging the CL to get a classico final hasn't worked out after numerous attempts so they might deem this easier to pull.

nice

why wouldn't we?
we're not Mexico, you know.

>russia advancing
>poland losing to lelgland
lamo

Our team looks stronger than the one in 2014 and back then we reached the final

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In 2014 we qualified walking through it

We barely qualified for 2018

man i want that to happen so bad, Im tired of smug brazillians talking shit. If mexico wins againts brazil it will be the new 7-1, and Sup Forums would go crazy . but yeah the chances of that are 2% like you said

eh 8/10 england beating germany is a stretch though its almost like saying mexico beating germany.

Not really. Depends on the circunstances. 7-1 was a complete disaster, but there are honorable ways to lose

youtube.com/watch?v=7ze8AgkB64U