Stan Lee

>Stan Lee
>Deadpool
>Stan Lee had nothing to do with creating Deadpool

brilliant observation, einstein

I just want him to die.

We would have been way better off with Kirby, or if Ditko wasn't such a fucking weirdo shut-in.

I've always wondered, what's Stanley's last name? It's kind of weird to just go by his first name like he's some kind of superhero or something.

Normies dont give a shit who made what.
They are like "Oh cool, look Stanley is there"
And since normies are the one's paying, thats why he has all those nifty cameos

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post?

It's Stanley Martin Lieber.

Yes he's jewish. Yes, he's old enough to have lived in a time where you had to hide that if you wanted to make it in business.

I was making the shitty joke that Stan Lee sounds like Stanley, I'm sorry

Was Logan the first Marvel movie without Stan Lee?

Autists have a hard time picking up on that stuff

Since Deadpools a MARVELL thing and Stan lee is the MARVELL guy, the movie makers were put him in there anyway. Most people don't know he has nothing to do with dead pool and will go on living, believing Stan lee is responsible for all the characters.

Was he in Origins or the Wolverine?

I never watched origins and I napped through big chunks of the Wolverine.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember him in the rebooted xmen or the wolverine movies.

The only reason he even has these cameos is so normies can clap like fucking seals because he's the only comic book guy they know and they only reason they know him is because of all these cameos.

This

>basic bitches in this thread don't know that Stan Lee plays A Watcher in all the films

>implying Lee created Captain America or Guardians of the Galaxy

>it's a Stan Lee self-promotes himself by attaching himself to things he had little to nothing to do with episode

Reminder that the only good thing that came out of Stan Lee was Spiderman. That's literally all.

but i saw him in the big bang theory and Sheldon likes him. why would normies clap for an obvious nerd reference?

>does work for hire
>gets butthurt when the work he did under the terms of the contract he signed remains with the owner of the material

If I have a carpenter remodel my kitchen, does that mean he gets to use my kitchen whenever he wants?

>fantastic four
>not good

One day we will have a FF movie done right and you'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!

what does it hurt putting stan lee in fucking deadpool? nothing
it's a movie for a meta character
was stan lee in logan? i forget for real

I think he created Groot.

Don't be sorry you did fine user, you gave me a sensible chuckle.

>One day we will have a FF movie done right

The only man in this thread who'll live long enough to have a chance of seeing that is Stan Lee.

He'd probably get pretty pissed if he suddenly wasn't allowed to reuse the model of the kitchen with other clients.

They should have had him walk out and say something like "why the fuck am I hear, I didn't create this character!"

>Berlin hospital
>Maternity ward
>a wizened old man tottering to the nurse's station and hands over an envelope full of cash
>the nurse nods, stands up, and walks with him to the nursery
>he stands in front of the glass for a moment
>points to the baby with the strongest germanic heritage
>"Das hier, bitte."
>nurse retrieves the infant and all three go into an empty room
>the nurse leaves, closing and locking the door behind her
>the old man slowly draws a knife and holds it to the infant's throat
>"Excelsior, true believers!"
>the next day, buzzfeed posts an article:
>"See Stan Lee's Awesome Cameo in Captain Marvel!"

What's worse: Stan Lee cameos or Wilhelm Scream?

>mfw googling "young Stan Lee"

The fuck he looks completely different and a total office job normie

Fair enough, bad analogy. Still, they signed the contract, they knew what's up.

Ditko annoys me more than Kirby though:

>claim to be an objectivist
>when objectivist principles are applied against him they're suddenly bad

Then again that describes any objectivist.

Wilhelm Scream.
It stopped being "cute" years ago.

I literally will get up and leave if I hear the Wilhelm scream. It's like taking a big shit all over the film.

>Then again that describes any objectivist.

Probably because that's exactly how the main character works in Atlas Shrugged, and they obviously all think of themselves as the main character of the world. One minute it's all about "no true agreement can be made at the point of a gun and if you use force or 'Washington men' to bribe your way then you're a vile being" then the next she talks about how her ancestor strong-armed his way into money in the old west by throwing a judge down a stair and shit like that, and then Dagny threatens AND bribes people to let her train pass through town at dangerous speeds. But that was okay because she's the main character.

Why, it's almost like it's the worst political theory ever shat out by anyone, embraced by retards and fedoras who don't understand the basic nature of society or something!

I give it a pass in Star Wars because it's just tradition in the franchise.

Dude, literally every character in AS is a hypocrite. And not just the villains who are SUPPOSED to be hypocrites, but even the protagonists.

Like how everyone goes on about how achieving wealth is the greatest goal, but when the bridge is about to be completed, she says she wishes she could stay in this moment forever, which shows that in reality money isn't what matters to her, it's the feeling of having accomplished something great. Or how Rearden believes an affair is not considered a breach of contract (contract being his marriage)

>And not just the villains who are SUPPOSED to be hypocrites

Hell, there's probably less villains who are hypocrites than heroes. All the heroes are hypocrites in one way or another, even if it's just endorsing Danneskjold's piracy. A lot of the "villains" seem like they actually believe in their ideas, they're just the wrong ideas(because Ayn makes it the wrong idea).

Eddie Willers was probably the only non-hypocrite, but then he's not even a hero in the eyes of Ayn. He's just some trash to be left at the side of the road because he's not a super-capitalist like Dagny. I still figure he ended up leading the world back into the light while the Galt's Gulch crowd killed eachother after the book ends. That's how I'd do my adaptation, anyways.