I saw dave chappelle tonight. ask me anythig

I saw dave chappelle tonight. ask me anythig

he was very charismatichad some muscles tootalked politics too much like i thought - and all older comedians do

>beats
>being a corporate sellout
what an asshole

Did he bum a smoke off you?

Did he talk about people being upset about his specials?

no but he did smoke the entire time. he was smoking american spirit

he had to make clear that he didnt like trump , so that when he defended him he wouldnt lose black people audience like he said steve harvey did

DAMN CHAPELLE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

just a tranny being offended

Does he love Trump

>get free shit
>use it
>hurrr sellout
????

The yellow or black pack? I bet they were green

>not the definition of being a sellout
>selling your image for cheaply made overpriced headphones

full kek you fucking pleb

no he doesnt like trump. he said he gave trump a chane, but made clear that he failed. but then defended the grab her by the pussy statement; saying that you can do that...unless you're poor. and then talked about a prank some kids did where they drove a lamborghini in florida and see if they could pick up women just by looking at them, and he said was 100%

i think he talked so much about hating trump so he could defend trump and black people wouldnt leave him

>tfw you'll eventually run out of good thoughts and have to rely on easily manufactured same jokes that come to everybody about famous figures
glad I have all my thoughts written in a notepad.txt

Dude's not happy anymore, and it shows in his new specials.

ya he looked like bulked up but then also looked like he let himself get a little fat in the stomach - smoke and drank the whole show. if he does that every night, will catch up

He's some variety of muslim so I wouldn't be surprised if he legitimately hates Trump.

one of his openers was muslim - or from kuwait/palestinian or somwhere from middle east - muhammad amer.

muhammad wasnt bad actually , but was clearly picked to be like oh muslims are great guys

No that's not the definition of sellout you retard

>No that's not the definition of sellout you retard

>accepting free shit to promote a brand

kys retard

>Be Dave
>Enjoying being young
>OH SHIT.. the world is unfair
>Better embrace ISLAM, the religion for blacks who want to show WHITEY that we don't need CHRISTIANITY!
>now what..
>crap..
>BACK IN THE GAME BITCHES!
>So lemme tell youz all about my hatred for gays and trannies and whitey.

Jesus Dave way to let this shit get to you, not like embracing religion/weed/hate is gonna make it any easier.

>to promote a brand
>selling his image
hurrr durrr you sellout you should throw away free shit that gets given to you and buy stuff instead

You're literally braindead

>smoke and drank the whole show
He smoked 1 cigarello. When did he drink?

You making shit up.

You're retarded if this is what you took from it

were you even there

>defending the notion of being a LITERAL sellout
>denounces notion in same post

I just don't even know anymore. This site either has the most advanced trolls on the internet or dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

I didn't do either of those things, are you retarded?

>retard refers to retard as "retard"

classic

free is no strings attached
it's a given. literally. that's what it means

>free
>while promoting the brand

your econ 101 paper is overdue user
you should get to work on it

>implying i went to school
so what if the faggot actually likes thing he's getting money for? he's not getting paid for it. how does a queer like you not understand subtleties like this?

>he's not getting paid for it

yea those free headphones say otherwise

your education is showing

I bet he does nothing but curls

that physique is awful

>get free headphones
>wear them
>hurrr what a sellout
Holy fuck you are so dumb it's unreal

>60 mil for 2 shows

get some fucking proper headphones

Betting on Orange.

Beats work just fine you nerd

3*

>On November 21, 2016, Netflix revealed that they will be releasing three new stand-up comedy specials from Chappelle in 2017

>2 shows

It's three you fucking retarded niggers

>One of the new shows will be an original stand-up special produced for Netflix and the two others are previously unseen gigs from Chappelle’s own collection, according to THR

His return to comedy is cool because it's like a litmus test to see how "politically correct" (or liberal or whatever you want to call it) society has gotten in the past 10 years.

The same people that share feminist articles on Facebook and virtue signal about how accepting they are, etc. are now faced with a conundrum of liking or denouncing Chapelle's comedy. If they like it, they're hypocrites, if they dislike it, they're out of the loop.