They made a Power Rangers movie better than any Marvel/Star Wars in the past three years

>They made a Power Rangers movie better than any Marvel/Star Wars in the past three years
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN

Should i watch it bros?

So many good reviews

Yes, absolutely. It isn't the most serious movie but it's really fun through the entire thing.

It was better than Suicide squad.

Fuck off shills. I saw this movie tonight and it's fucking TERRIBLE

>Where was Baby Groot? Completely unwatchable!

>Hurr durr meme!!

Tremendous shill butt hurt

>So many good reviews
It's a 42 on metacritic

it has no good reviews what the fuck are you talking about it

I AM GROOT!!!

damn this nigger Haim Saban is busting out the big bucks on Sup Forums hotpocket funded shilling

It's the best movie I've seen in years
Should be a 99
Even better and deeper than BvS

FEED ME! FEED ME!

WHY CANT YOU FEED ME?

LOOK THERE, IN THE JAR! THERE'S PLENTY FROM YOU ALL!

HAHAHAHA!

I DON'T NEEEEED TO BE FED I. CAN DO9O IT. ON MY OWN.
AHHHHHHHHHHAHA

You niggers are so hard to please. I thought the accusation of being contrarians was a rumor, Sup Forums. Power Rangers was good for what it was and what it was meant for. A movie for only kids and fans. If you are neither then you will hate it. The one thing I agree with is that the Zords were too "busy" in their designs. Throughout the entire time I could never make out what I was looking at. Even right now I can remember anything but the pink flying one and the TREX one but that's it. The rest didn't resemble any ancient animals. They were too alien. Goldar sucked, just a giant gold monster. But I guess they can throw in only so much. The putties were a waay better upgrade from what we were all used to. This Rita was good and also a huge upgrade as well from the original one. Also, making her the Green Ranger was kind of neat as well. Beyond that I give this movie an 7.5/10.

thank you mr. shekelberg

it's unironically good. not great, not horrible, but fair.

It's ant-man tier at its strongest points and direct-to-video tier at it's weakest, but definitely NOT db evolution or the last airbender tier.

overall, 7/10. alright.

It's one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It takes a giant dump on everything we loved about the Power Rangers

2/10

Bravo Hiro.

>literally better than every single MCU movie except for TWS and IM1
>Has a lower score than Thor 2
So the only ones that can be campy and for kids are Disney properties?

Its the fucking same thing, you either are memeing or never actually watched a PR show or movie.

it has WAY better character development than most Marvel films and all 3 recent DC ones. It's Chronicle with a more likeable, chemistry-filled cast then shitty action at the end.

the 3rd act almost kills the movie, though.

For a Power Rangers movie that's pretty good

>3 cents have been added to your mechanical Turk account

>snap to unlock
oh boi. Here we go

My second favorite movie of the year next to Logan.Loved every minute of it. Cast has great chemistry.

its so painfully obvious that you get paid (very little) to post that shit here

people that think every positive comment here is a paid shill - go to youtube, watch every single review of the film. they ALL are surprised by how much bnetter it is then they expecte3d, they ALL comment on how good the cast is.

every single one of the dozen or so reviews up for it.

>the 3rd act almost kills the movie, though.

Which is funny, because it's by the third act that the movie becomes "Power Rangers" in content. So, the movie is good as long as it avoided the subject in matter.

>never close their helmets
>don't see the mega zord form
>it looks like shit anyway
>don't all pilot it from the single cockpit

0/10

ive never seen a movie shilled so hard desu

The only Marvel films to which the new Power Rangers is superior are Iron Man 2 and Thor: The Dark World.
It isn't superior to any Star Wars film.
It's a 4/10 movie.

He's not even trying to hide it.