Loudest stadium

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/loudest-crowd-roar-at-a-sports-stadium

According to this, the loudest crowd roar ever achieved happened in a football stadium. How is this? Wouldn't soccer fans produce a louder roar given the higher stadium capacities and lower frequency of scores? Not trying to throw bants at soccer fans, but scoring one goal during a soccer match would he a bigger deal, and in turn, illicit more of a reaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs-lrLfPqWU
youtube.com/watch?v=3YiE5cdbYmc
youtube.com/watch?v=kI3EE10Drxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay, who cares

After a careful, four months investigation of the article and its picture and comments, our experts committee came to the conclusion that the so called "loud crowd" is nothing but a few coreographed, plastic, retarded, highly American moments where the fans are instructed like kids to simply scream at the top of their lungs for a few seconds to compete with a couple other teams (who are in the same specific, pathetic "loudest ROAR" competition... ffs).
A moment brought to you by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc, "Roar on"

>amerisharts think their plastic reactions can be compared to genuine football fans'
lol

basically this

I don't think anything in this universe is louder than an American's BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP *splash*

spbp

>Letting terrorists suicide bomb your own stadiums
PART AND PARCEL

>commercial break
>alright everyone, let's do the Guinness World Record™ roar, everyone SCRREEEEAAAMMM
>we wuz the most passionate sports fans

Were they instructed to yell some sponsored slogan like "I love CocaCola™"?

>go to football
>see nothing of the match and die from smoke inhalation

This is why I sit in the expensive 'polite applause' stand with the families and old people. We don't even have flares in England really, it's bad enough putting up with the chavs and their bad smell and swearing if you go in the kop.

lmao

Unironically this.

>How is this? Wouldn't soccer fans produce a louder roar given the higher stadium capacities and lower frequency of scores
>higher stadium capacities

What the hell are you talking about? NFL stadiums are absolutely massive. The smallest pro football stadium has 60,000 seats. And in college ball they cram 100,000+ people in there.

Although this is true.

They can get pretty large in Europe too.
Camp Nou is 100,000
Wembley is 90,00
Westfalenstadion is 80,000

I don't know what the loudest is though. Timo Werner was complaining that the noise was hurting is ears when RB Leipzig played at Besiktas in the Champions league this year. And that stadium is only 40,000.

She's cute. I would love to have such a thoughtful gf

>tfw at that game
It was insane, as are pretty much all games in arrowhead. Almost deafeningly loud and it’s extremely infectious. I do somewhat agree with the soccer fans in this thread though. Crowd noise is a legitimate advantage in American football, but not so much in soccer. It’s like comparing apples to oranges

>loudest team
>still get BTFO at home in playoffs

Lol

>Only thing the Chiefs are legit dangerous to is your hearing

Yuros can't yell loudly because they're all effeminate, metrosexual twinks.

>burn down your stadium

real fans!

1. The screams in American stadiums are just loud 1 syllable roars to make deafening noise for the quarterback. There is nothing aside from that. Meanwhile, Europeans have chants which cannot be belted at the same strength due to biological reasons.

2. Americans are known around the world as being those large obnoxiously loud people. Go anywhere in Europe and they will tell you this. In recent years, Australians have been added to this category, especially in northern Spain and Croatia. Aussies are mad cunts.

3. Our stadiums are much larger. Europe has maybe 3 stadiums above 85,000 in capacity. There is tourism just to see the mecca that is Camp Nou. When I went there, it wasn't even as large as my university stadium, but Nordic tourists were in awe. So of course, our big stadiums will generate more noise.

The americlap meme is all based on the NFL, because no one truly gets hype about 2 franchises playing. College sports gets louder fans because most fans attended it or have immediate family who attended.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs-lrLfPqWU

youtube.com/watch?v=3YiE5cdbYmc

youtube.com/watch?v=kI3EE10Drxc

In all honesty, Cameron Crazies are probably the closes we have to hooliganism in the US

Your university stadium has benches instead of actual seats so they can fit more people into the same space. If they were forced to convert to full seating your uni stadium would most definitely be quite smaller than the Camp Nou

>they fell for the LOUD stadium meme

Has any team known for crowd noise actually been consistently good?

Who is this semen demon?

Wew.