How to move legally to America?

I'm 21/f/brazilian living in ausland

What is the best way to immigrate to america?

I have a valid american tourist visa, no degree anytime soon and I'm not looking for greencard marriages either, pls help an user

It's gonna be a process. Ive heard of immigrants waiting 10 years to get accepted. The best way is to become a student

Post tits, bunda, and timestamp. Then we will help you, I promise.

Do you know how hard would it be to get a job that would sponsor me? What is the best field for that? Education there is too expensive.

IT

it's a long process. but i here that it's worth it from people who did it. don't be a faggot and illegally come here.

I went to Miami like 5 years ago but i don't remember the process, i just remember going to a website and filling for a visa form, then waiting like 3 weeks or something then went to a usa embassy, waiting for my turn and responded a few questions and tada done.
Also american pussy is delicious and tight, i hope you impregnate a lot of cute white american girls, you don't have to marry them bro, and remember we are just returning the favor, they do it to our girls we do it 10x times more for the reconquista.

just turn up to the border with shit in your pants and they'll give you citizenship

That was for a tourist visa, no?

Don't.

Why don't you fucking leave Australia right now you shitskin ingrate

Your country is shit

I believe it was for a student visa, but i can't remember right now.

I'm white and I like it here but I think I'd have more opportunities in america, nothing personal bro

Please come to Brazil

just marry me you fucking bitch

i'll get you a greencard

Forget it for the moment with the current political situation. Probably have to wait until a democrat gets elected or mexicans prefect their catapults.

K, send me an address

nem fodendo

Vadia, espero que seja esquartejada por chicanos e niggers

Cê não ta falando com a sua mãe, edgy kid

Gostei kek

Basically the same way you go any western country. Apply for a work/student visa. There is no other way aside green card.

Yes, an uneducated Brazilian female applying for a work visa in unlikely to get high priority. What do you expect? There are a ton of people in your position who are studying hard right now to have the opportunity. Stop being a NEET or ask dad to pay for a US education.

Show bobs and vagener

Assume harder

I am going off everything you said in the OP? What part am I assuming?

You are asking for an easier way to do something people spend years of their live aspiring too.

you're on Sup Forums
don't pretend you're not a NEET

I am on a certificate III right now and working part time just as my visa allows me, I'm not a NEET and I don't think my dad can afford US education from his grave. I'm not asking for easy ways, I'm asking for WAYS.

Depends what country they come from. India is what takes a long time because of so many applicants.

Eh, it's saturday afternoon, I'm allowed to do fuck all sometimes.

This are the most stupid answers I've read in here
It's an easy process, usa have immigrants because most of our people are ignorants that doesn't know how easy is to do it legally, so sad.
Op your only job is to prove you are a working citizen and that's it, you are in.

cross the border an odd number of times
keep your current citizenship

>read post
>saw flag
>disregarded opinion