How is it going to end Sup Forums?

How is it going to end Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k#t=28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With everybody in a church playing some overly emotional music.

YOU WILL FUCKING CRY

coca cola commercial

I don't know but I hope it includes Justin Theroux singing while shirtless.

*SAD MUSIC*

EVERYONE CRYING

Somebody PLEASE tell me Tommy is in this season. He's not in the trailer at all...

HOMEWARD BOUND

I just want Nora to be happy

more than anything else in the world

I watched the first couple episodes of this show back when it first came out and it seemed like a complete circle-jerk of people overreacting to everything and acting like retards.

Should I pick it back up? I see these threads and you guys seem to love it, did I drop it too soon?

Yeah he is, he joins the Jarden Police I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9w0sz5y83k#t=28

10/10

>SOS
I fucking love this show

I made it a few episodes into season two. If you're waiting for it to change, it doesnt.

It's kind of a niche show. If you made it through the first 3 episodes and didn't like it then it's probably just not for you.

What's odd is that the general tone of the show and the lead character were good. but the concept that 2% of earth's population disappearing turned all of society into flailing retards really disappointed me(even if it is probably accurate) and that cult of smoking douche's that only speak via notepad needed the gas. does anything get explained? is there a point to any of it? I want to like this show and give it another chance.

>does anything get explained?
No.
>is there a point to any of it?
No.
>I want to like this show and give it another chance.
The rest of us like it anyway.

>does anything get explained?
No, in fact, they continue to add more and more unexplained weird shit.

>is there a point to any of it?
Think of it as LOST for people with clinical depression.

this

Strangely I loved Lost, even that circle jerk of an ending was okay because the ride and mystery was really good, but where Lost had an overall tone of Hope and overcoming the odds this show just had a tone of misery and hopelessness. I'm gonna give it another go, maybe the character development is neat at least.

I finished season 1 and thought it was just ok, should I bother with season 2? I heard it's drastically different not in a good way.

It ends with Rust Cohle and the Guilty Remnant marooned on a mystery island after a plane crash.

And then the announcement that Leftovers is now Lost Season 7.

It's not that different, basically just a change of setting and a deeper dive into fantasy & the supernatural. It's not the same as the drop in quality between the two seasons of True Detective for example.

Its going to end with them playing that cover to Where is my Mind like they do for every other scene.

LOST season 1-3 was some of the best tv ever made. Then Season 4-6 made no sense and ruined everything. However, The Leftovers Season 1 was excellent, and somehow, Season 2 kicked it up a notch. Gripping. And dear basedgod i hope they dont try to explain everything. If anyone is wondering whether they should pick up this show, watch just the first 2 episodes of Season 1. If you find that you need more action or more intense drama after watching those 2 episodes, then this show isnt for you. Its a slow-burn to Episode 10 of each season. Its not a "in-your-face" type of drama like Breaking Bad. This one takes time, characters reveal themselves over the season. Relationships devolve or evolve as well. Also... HOW THE FUCK DID THE EMOTIONLESS JON HAMM GET A NOMINATION FOR DOING LITERALLY NOTHING IN MADMEN WHILE THEROUX GETS IGNORED???
EXPLAIN!

I don't know about "kicked up a notch". Felt like switching locations entirely made the first episodes slower than they should have been because introducing a whole new city, its story, and the new main characters rather than continuing to flesh out the already developing ones. I didn't like John Murphy at all as a character and thought he bogged down any scene he was in unless Kevin was there to balance the scales a bit.

Either way I agree, Theroux is a great fucking actor and the Homeward Bound scene was incredible though really scene he was in he was top notch.

Everyone should watch and love this show.