Why is it so hard for so many people to understand that the Muslims will eventually take over the Western World if we...

Why is it so hard for so many people to understand that the Muslims will eventually take over the Western World if we stay on the track we're going?
How hard is it to comprehend one thing not growing as fast will eventually die out and get taken over by the other thing growing really fast?
It's like there's no fucking common sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61SesqF_t1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The problem is not that we don't understand it. Because we do. We know very well what will happen at this rate.

The problem is people wanting it, and those who don't get fined, or thrown in prison.

because its 2016 and we must atone for the crusades

Every time I point out this will happen they act like I'm a fucking conspiracy nut

If you haven't noticed, people care more for their own personal lives than for their race and culture. Who cares if muslims take over in a couple decaes, right now we're still rich as fuck

>Muslims

You mean Africans. The ghoul hordes are coming.

Ever wondered why the (((media))) shoe horns Africans 99% of the time?

The mid east doesn't have the SURPLUS islam (as well as this made up neo nazi shit) is to allow the state to both define and ban "hate" and "extremism" and legislate against thoughtcrime.

THEN they will unleash untold masses and simply overrun the European people.

The Africans too, both have really savage beliefs and breed like rabbits

ME's a bogeyman, the nigger threat is real though, ever wonder why the media always supressess nigger crimes but harps on about the Muzzie stuff now ?

Muzzies are here to draw your attention away from Tyrone and Jamal cucking the next generation. You have better things to do than worry about shit-skins half a world away

Unless you're that Canadian Jew...

This.

All the legislation to fight Muslims is to be used on the next generation of whites in order to supress the resistance to the literally billions strong ghoul hordes.

There is a reason blacks are being shoehorned into depiction's of white history, and why the eternal binary is what it is.

Normies are waking up though. See pic.

You need to realize that most people know what's happening on some level, and that it isn't stupidity or ignorance. Instead you have most people who turn a blind eye to it because they are unassuming of their countrymen. They assume their neighbors share their values and are loyal to the country's interests. Therefore they assume that this demographic shift is either under benevolent direction or that it won't be allowed to escalate into violence.

The problem, of course, is that a large number of people with powerful positions are abusing this trust and want to undermine their nations.

I try hard to understand why things are this way and the best answer I can come up with is economic. That is to say, those who control the markets and are producers want more consumers and they want a harmless, ineffectual consumer and debt culture. Western culture is an enemy of this, we are resilient, we are fighters. So the breeding out of that culture and transformation into subservience is important. The people behind this probably figure that they can breed out the violence within Islam as well. For the immediate future expect that violence will escalate, as this was preordained. The powers that be want to provoke consent for a police state to curb terrorism. Then once they have that power, they will probably turn that onto the European culture to squeeze out any European nationalism, traditionalism, and resistance to the waves of immigrants.

Then they will have won. The EU will be a capitalist totalitarian state.

Doesn't matter, chinks will eradicate muslims and niggers.

Interesting, care to elaborate more?

I guess it's all about humanism. An abstract view of humanity, when every one is the same, that mix with an ideal they pursue.
Dont forget their view of the world can really be validated only because it fits their ideal, or their feelings which is almost the same...

They think since society is somewhat a construction, so you can build it how ever you want.
Almost like you could think a building is a construction, so you can do what ever you want. When you should follow some natural laws if you don't want your building collapsing. What you can build depends on your comprehension of the real world, and if you can make more and more challenging and complex building, everything is not possible right here right now because you want to.
When you confront people, they often rely on this idea of advancement of humanity.

They don't understand tribalism as a natural setting. They see humanity as a bunch of abstract human, of interchangeable individualities that just happen to live in a society and culture. And since humanity has evolved to a state of equality ideology that every one on the planet has reached, I guess they think they will somehow tam a gigantic influx of different people. Because humanity reached that level.

Look how they think the tribalism among poor people is only cause by poverty, when wealthy people are tribal too. Humans are tribal. But it requires to admit that people are different.

Also, I sometimes heard that our societies are dying, because our population is aging, and migrants are a chance to pass on something. I think they totally bought the capitalist idea that if something doesn't grow, it will die.
Like people just deny the great replacement, when they agree migrants got to get in to make children that could pay for retired people. I think they just argue about semantics, a replacement being a deportation, and a replacement over several generations which they see as good because humanity is now tolerance and love.

I just want to know why, who does it benefit to turn the small continent that is Europe into Niggerland 2 ?
I don't want to believe it's as simple as "Hurr jews want to destroy whites because .."

Its the leftist jews,,the bolsheviks in Russia were all jewish that murdered over 60million Russians IT WAS NOT THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE,.youtube.com/watch?v=61SesqF_t1g this is what you get under full leftist communist rule,,History is repeating itself..

Thats racist

I don't really buy that.

They probably want to get a mix of europeans and niggers, not only niggerland.
If our society's values weren't destroyed by nigger's culture or exceeding empathy and tolerance, we could have rise against our elite from some times now.
I think they are trying to lower the whites over generations, more than they are trying to replace them too fast with niggers.
Look how the muslims are good sheeps to their religious elite. They try to obtain something like that.

It could only be the usual fall of an empire, but it's not really subtle what they did from the WW1 to nowadays with the direction of the EU. Even if it sounds tin foil hat.

Because those people were told to hate themselves for being white.

That doesn't explain why they fell for it.

They are mentally ill. They feel miserable and want to make everyone else feel the same way.

Leftism is literally a disease.

we should outlaw muslims and execute any that stay
like nazi but this time we dont fuck ourselves

I'm sure you can just ship them to Sweden again

To understand that you must know that Jews been pushing communism for ages now
They want to destroy everything, that unifies people
Religion, race, identity, values all gone

If they succeed then people are left alone and have hard time to organize into the group to oppose them
Huge mass of disconnected people are easier to rule, to steer them against themselves

You can loose to communism before you fully realize this

Because people would rather catch pokemon on their phones than think about stuff like this.

a fucking leave. I prefer this one