/nfl/ general - EARLY NFL edition

LAC: Chargers sign K Aguayo to reserve/future pact
GB: Packers settle on OC Philbin, DC Mike Pettine
ATL: Quinn: 'Zero chance' Sarkisian joins Seahawks
SEA: Seahawks also moving on from DC Kris Richard?
CLE: Browns add ex-Packers exec Eliot Wolf to FO
FA: Seahawks fire OC Bevell after seven seasons
LAC: Chargers keep both DC Bradley, OC Whisenhunt
CHI: Report: Bears likely to retain DC Vic Fangio
FA: Panthers to interview Norv Turner for OC
MIA: Report: Ryan Tannehill will be ready for OTAs
CLG: Report: Nick Saban not interested in Giants
KC: Chiefs promote RBs coach Eric Bieniemy to OC

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2017&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Go
craveonline.com/mandatory/1061526-all-32-of-todays-nfl-starting-quarterbacks-if-they-were-bald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AB is the rightful MVP and you fagets KNOW IT

Derek is elite

>derek carr is elite

>elite
>fully healthy
>6-10
russlel wilson did a lot more with a dead defense and incompetent offensive line and managed 9-7

Jaguars finna 62-7 Big Ben ass into retirement.

The Chiefs are legit dangerous

Russell could probably win an owl if he was in Oakland

>i rate derek carr

Still better than the Raiders lol

>25 million george washingtons a year for mediocre play

Raiders have a top 5 Offensive Line.

Why is Carr still so shit?

I guess Carr needs a mechanic

>post about Carr
>+10 post count

1. He can't throw well
2. He doesnt have a running back

Wow so he's really a cripple then

People meme about alex smiff being a checkdown baby but carr is really the one in the afc west with the noodle arm, and that injury left him shook to where he panics at the first sign of pressure

>played for the Steelers

He had it coming

good, fuck the steelers
yinzers deserve eternal suffering

>He doesnt have a running back
He has motherfucking beast mode!

Is Carr quite possibly the biggest bust of all time?

Can you post the full rankings? I want to see how low my Buccaneers are.

>CANJUN
IT'S CAJUN KILL YOURSELF

It could just be because her had back surgery recently we'll have to wait until he goes through rehab

anyone else unrionically think the Jags can rep the AFC in the Owl? Their D isn't exactly 2001 Ravens, but their pass defense is as good as you'll ever find and that'll give Pitt and NE probs.

Bust? No.
Dilfer 2.0? Yes.

Iggles are the worst fanbase of all time.

Get fucked hairlet

*Vikings

>the Falcons are legit dangerous

POST TEMPLATE

*blocks your path to the superb owl*

Why? Because they take over opposing team's stadiums?

>people saying kendrick lamar needs to do the halftime show at the superbowl now
>the same people who said cold play was trash because they just stand and sing want a black guy who just stands and talks to do the half time show
what the fuck

And the Steelers. Must be something about Pennsylvania.

Here you go my fren

nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=OFFENSIVE_LINE&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2017&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Go

Avenge us Jags. You carry the torch and have Carolina pulling for you.

The NFL just needs a vanilla, safe halftime show. With the year they've had they can't afford someone using the stage to send a message.

*Chokes*

>their D isn't exactly 2001 Ravens
Stop it.

Just.
Fucking.
Stop.

The 2017 Jags defense is incredibly overrated. They're not even top 3 this decade, maybe not even top 5.

So the thought of even comparing them with all time greats like the 2000 Ravens, 2002 Bucs and the 1985 Bears is a joke, and not even a funny ha-ha joke. A "the absurdity of this premise is so pervasive that all my tiny human brain can do in response is laugh" kind of joke.

Now shut the fuck up.

Fuck off faggot you'll curse us with your loser ass juju

>Russlel behind the Cowgirls or Stoolers offensive line
Dangeruss

trip on cuckme

Why false flag as a Jag fan? Why are you so asspained by Cat teams?

Tell me I'm wrong, faggotron.

>falseflag
I've been a fan since the AFC Central days, not everyone has autistic cringe "broships", this isn't plebbit.

Doesn't get a lot of talk cuz the Bengals weren't good this year, but they found the next great cover corner. Can't play any zone but he should never be asked to. Totally shuts down his WR.

acknowledged

OH NO NO NO NUH UH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jags desu

>advanced stats

What about the Jags Raiders 2014 broship?

>Not everyone has autistic “broships”
Yeah, can’t imagine you have many friends

>We're
gonna unleash Sidney Jones on his cousin Julio Jones Saturday

>Referring to it as the "AFC Central days"

False flag, fuck you stop trying to make people hate Jacksonville

Any forced broship is cancerous

>equating Sup Forums to real life relationships
I hope for your sake you aren't actually this autistic, jesus christ.

>doesn't understand the significance of advanced statistics and metrics when evaluating negroes playing hand egg

>Jaguars Head Coach Doug Marrone and 10th-year All-Pro DE Calais Campbell were named the AFC Coach of the Year and AFC Defensive Player of the Year, respectively, by the NFL Committee of the 101.

LOL
O
L

Been a fan since '96 though, not everything is a false flag you sperg.

I think you’re just a cancerous person desu

Go get your fuckin shinebox

>Eagles so shit that Julio and Matt Ryan skipped a practice each this week

No more shines, Billy.

Derek Carr is a fucking faggot

>Be Derek Carr
>have the best pass protecting offensive line in the league
>Be the least sacked starting QB in the league
>have a bunch of weapons around you and solid all around on offense

yet despite that

>one of the worst accuracy ratings among starting QBs
>Most intercept able passes thrown by any qualifying QB
>still hasn't posted a league average YPA
>below average QB Rating every year
>6th highest Failed Completion Percentage in the league

>the Falcons are legit dangerous

as dangerous as the Chiefs?

lmao they about to get assblasted

this is literally a trap game

>Tiki's face when tthe cowboys were eliminated by Karma and the >Seashits

even more so lmao

After they retire Big Ben, Calais Campbell snap Brady's knee in the AFCCG and retire him also.

>The only team to beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh twice in the same season?
The 2007 Jacksonville Jaguars

>FA: Seahawks fire OC Bevell after seven seasons

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

blake bortles is a talentless faggot

Your team is honestly pathetic. Actually, no. What I meant to say is you're pathetic -- your fanbase is pathetic.

You spend all season going on about how the Saints are frauds and you're bound to win the division, saying the first game was a ruse and you'll beat them the next time. Then the you play them again and get curb-stomped.

Then you spend all season begging the Falcons and Buccaneers to beat the Saints and compensate for your dogshit team's failure. And when the they actually do -- when the Falcons and Bucs actually do win a game each against the Saints -- your dogshit team LOSES and fails to win the division.

And after THAT, you spend a whole fucking WEEK going ON and ON and ON about how the Saints SURELY GOING TO LOSE THIS TIME, before watching your team head to New Orleans and get absolutely dad-dicked by Brees AGAIN.

And what do you do NOW?

NOW YOU COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW THE PANTHERS "SHOULD'VE WON."

NOW YOU COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW "ELITE" THE JAGS ARE, AGAIN HOPING THEY'LL SUCCEED AND DO WHAT YOUR TEAM WAS TOO SHIT TO DO THEMSELVES.

NOW YOU COME HERE AND PRACTICALLY BEG AND PLEAD THAT THE VIKINGS BEAT THE SAINTS, ALMOST AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

It's honestly so fucking pathetic and I cringe at the thought of what you'll do when monday rolls around and the Jags are eliminated from the playoffs and the NFCCG is between the Falcons and Saints.

You're a joke.

>be NFL (or NBA)
>get paid billions of unearned dollars because networks fight over your shit product for some reason
>shit players get money they don't deserve
who coulda seen it coming, right?

>not right after Super Bowl XLIX
sucks to be the seacocks

craveonline.com/mandatory/1061526-all-32-of-todays-nfl-starting-quarterbacks-if-they-were-bald

anyone that is not retarded knows that the panthers wont win shit with a QB who is up his own ass and has an entitled ego the size of the sun, yet completes like 40% of his passes

Why engage panth fans at all? They are clearly brain damaged.

Shoo shoo pedo

Is this a new pasta? If not it might be time to stop posting kid wow lol

>Your team is honestly pathetic. Actually, no. What I meant to say is you're pathetic -- your fanbase is pathetic.
>You spend all season going on about how the Saints are frauds and you're bound to win the division, saying the first game was a ruse and you'll beat them the next time. Then the you play them again and get curb-stomped.
>Then you spend all season begging the Falcons and Buccaneers to beat the Saints and compensate for your dogshit team's failure. And when the they actually do -- when the Falcons and Bucs actually do win a game each against the Saints -- your dogshit team LOSES and fails to win the division.
>And after THAT, you spend a whole fucking WEEK going ON and ON and ON about how the Saints SURELY GOING TO LOSE THIS TIME, before watching your team head to New Orleans and get absolutely dad-dicked by Brees AGAIN.
>And what do you do NOW?
>NOW YOU COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW THE PANTHERS "SHOULD'VE WON."
>NOW YOU COME HERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW "ELITE" THE JAGS ARE, AGAIN HOPING THEY'LL SUCCEED AND DO WHAT YOUR TEAM WAS TOO SHIT TO DO THEMSELVES.
>NOW YOU COME HERE AND PRACTICALLY BEG AND PLEAD THAT THE VIKINGS BEAT THE SAINTS, ALMOST AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
>It's honestly so fucking pathetic and I cringe at the thought of what you'll do when monday rolls around and the Jags are eliminated from the playoffs and the NFCCG is between the Falcons and Saints.
>You're a joke.

New pasta

>why engage panths fans at all? They are clearly brain damaged.
I know, but they're persistent and that makes it hard for me to forget how much I hate them.

This is keenly similar to how bungals fans were acting when they tasted a little bit of success. The jags barely squeaked by a team that had absolutely 0 playoff expectations lmao.

>IF they were bald

>trying to shit on Cam when your qb is Blake fuckig Brotles

board so here an idea

repeating digits decides the jets starting qb in 2018

putting my post on cousins

Why do trolls think people are just gonna read a page of vitriol?

Did they barely squeak by the Steelers this year? I can't seem to remember...

Fitz

Resign McCown.

>These false flags still trying to make people hate Catb Owl
Wow guys, we’re eliminated. Calm down.

Lolwow