Sup Forums Is What Happens When Society Marginalizes Men??

>The alt-right may often prove inchoate and even inarticulate, but behind the memes and coded language, there seems to be a massed sentiment. It is this: men feel left behind.

>Various journalists have helped form a narrative of sorts about the identity of this shadowy, boisterous alt-right movement. The alt-right ischildishandvicious, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing other than the message-board histrionics of aggrieved young men in their parents’ basement.

thefederalist.com/2017/03/21/alt-right-happens-society-marginalizes-men/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ayyy/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

television and film

The man in your image isn't white. We know for a fact after the whole shia leboof stream meme shit that most of Sup Forums isn't white anymore, Sup Forums

>thefederalist

TELEVISION AND FILM

How do we kill Sup Forums?

Not really, society owes us nothing.
Also fuck you, i come here to talk about capeshit and power rangers, gtfo.

First we kill the cross posters from Sup Forums

not a bad take on it. i'm more alt-light though

Ask gook moot to delete it. Then have mods delete any Sup Forums related threads on other boards. Then the faggots will be forced to regroup on stormfront and stay there.

In a perfect world.

Angry betas would march off to war or to explore the unknown world in times past, now all we can do is shitpost and complain

hiroyuki is on our side. suck it /qa/.

They're not even marginalized, human males are just the whiniest creatures to infest the earth.

This.
All I want to do is shoot random couples in their cars and masturbate to their corpses.

Checked.
Also, yeah people act like if Sup Forums were to be deleted there would be an autistic uprising, but come on we are pretty much under it 24/7

>hiroyuki is on our side

Only for $$$

>Angry betas would march off to war

You can easily join the military or volunteer to fight ISIS via some Facebook group right now.

>wanting to kill Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the one place on the internet that speaks the truth.

Sup Forums's problem is the shit that they openly talk about is the same shit you're not supposed to talk about.

>Sup Forums is the one place on the internet that speaks the truth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You can easily kill neighborhood dogs by feeding them raisins

This was direct threat towards you by the way, crossie. I hope you figured that out hehe

>Sup Forums is the one place on the internet that speaks the truth.

jej

What did the dogs do?

Day of the rope for our Sup Forums friends. Their Nazi rage grows tiresome.

>not an argument

Why do you still post on Sup Forums?

>this post

jesus christ kys faggot

You can deny it all you want doesn't make the statement any less true though.

The pendulum will always swing the other way, Sup Forums cannot last forever.

Dogs are just the whiniest creatures to infest the earth.

Forced conformity in favor of white nationalism and dogmatic conservatism in every aspect of life does not equate to speaking the truth.

That statement is not even remotely true.

There is some truth to that.

So many other sites blocks voices, at least it's kind of open on pol.

I say this as a liberal.

>You can deny it all you want doesn't make the statement any less true though.

GOODNIGHT ALT RIGHT

Dogs are literally genetically built to be our best friends and protectors. If you don't like dogs there is something wrong with you.

But he's fighting the Sup Forums menace!! check out the rest of his quality posts
please ignore the fact that he actively posts on Sup Forums though

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ CHANGED TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ayyy/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ NOW TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/ changed to archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/

>So many other sites blocks voices

Try saying anything slightly left-leaning on there and see where that gets you, faggot.

>kind of open on Sup Forums
>say anything that goes against the echo chamber
>get shouted down by triggered Sup Forumslacks

Honestly, I think this says more about how much off topic Sup Forums bait is on this board

>he doesnt know how to save images with the same filename

hownu.ru?

instant ban and deletion like all my other safe spaces right?

>hyperbole

If you're not some wannabe Hitler youth then Sup Forums will bark down anything you say.

Anyone who thinks Sup Forums in general dosent have its own hivemind is incredibly naive.

>people debating me makes it a safe space!

It isn't.

It is.

t. Objective Sup Forums citizen of 2 years.

>debate

See: Getting "kek good goyim" and other such ad hominems in response to a serious post is not a debate.

>Jews are literally genetically built to be our leaders of entertainment and finance. If you trust the Jews there is something wrong with you
>>

This is the exact quality of the posts you'll get if you post anything left-wing. Good work.

Click some of them
Its in threads we've had here even before Sup Forums was created

>proving anons point

top kek

>people memeing at you and establishing a very clear agenda (even anonymously, a fucking achievement if you ask me) is the same as debating

Not everybody has time for memes. Hence, not everybody has the time to argue with a child like entity such as Sup Forums.

That's the dumbest response I've ever seen on this board and that's saying a lot. Here's your (you), don't spend it all in one place.

>judges a community by one post

You know how I know I have the high ground?

At times there are decent discussions believe it or not. Most of the time it's a shit show, but that is Sup Forums. Also, I don't blame half of these people for being mad. It's awful at what has happened to are universities and colleges. I guess I can add the media to that also.

>now relying on memes

Like clockwork.

>>one post
>user quotes three

No wonder you guys believe any statistic, you can't even count.

Fucking lel how triggered are you niggers

we need free tendies, government mandated gfs, legal prostitution, the starbucks of blowjobs on every corner

>have opinions that go against the progressive group-think
>proceed to dismiss their viewpoint with assuming insults

I never understood why Sup Forums idolizes and worships the nazis so much even though so many good white Christian conservative men died protecting America. Hell, some of them were probably their grandfathers

>3 posts

1 post of evidence.
Bravo user.

>fa/tv/irgins literally keeping an off-topic thread on the front page consistently

>further proving the point

These debating skills of yours, user. I don't think anyone could argue against Sup Forums now.

>This has happened with Donald Trump’s voters, for example; according to many journalists, they’re all either racist or angry about the loss of the halcyon days.

What I don't understand is why exactly I shouldn't be angry about the loss of the "halcyon days". Maybe I'm just nuts but it seems like a perfectly rational reaction.

>all three posts dismiss him as expected
>this isn't evidence

So illiterate and retarded, gotcha.

>all three posts

there's one (1) post of evidence.

again, bravo.

>fa/tv/irgins in charger of numbers and not context

can't say i'm surprised

There's truth, there's lies, there's shit, there's good stuff

Most places only have one of those things because they're moderated to hell and don't allow for free speech

If you hate Sup Forums, you hate free speech, and you're the real Nazi

set up a containment board like was done with the bronies.

>complain about the superficiality of modern society
>judge everyone by their appearance anyways

The haze of nostalgia and naive youth makes us think things were a lot better before, when they really weren't.

No seriously, can anyone explain to me why I shouldn't be angry?

>Sup Forums
>men
No. Sup Forums is what happens when people close to the retard cutoff find a website and share their beliefs.

Those days never existed.