2018: Roethlisberger's Redemption

In Roethlisberger's career, there've been 2 teams that have given him the most trouble - the Jaguars and the Patriots.

This time, he will conquer them both.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXz_qNo2moE

More like "2018: Roethlisbergers retirement because he keeps getting BTFO vs. the Patriots"

>Rothlisberger Career splits
>vs Atlanta
1-1 3TD/0INT 75%COMP
>vs Jacksonville
4-3 10TD/8INT 61%COMP
>vs Minnisota
3-1 4TD/1INT 65%COMP
>vs New England
3-6 19TD/7INT 65%COMP
>vs New Orleans
1-2 5TD/3INT 58%COMP
>vs Philidelphia
2-2 3TD/3INT 56%COMP

Ali says: Ben goes down in the forth

Hack.

He will do as Rooney commands him to do.

Is this not counting the playoffs because Big Ben certainly does not have a winning record against Jacksonville and almost half of his career pick sixes have gone to them (3 to Rashean Mathis, 1 to Barry Church, 1 to Telvin Smith)

dumb as a box of rocks

>blocks your redemption

Yes its including playoffs..hes 0-1 in playoffs against them

Rooting for this guy is morally wrong.

I don't think I'm ready for the banter when Shitsburgh loses on Sunday and the Patriots have to play the fucking Florida Jaguars in the AFCC

He can do whatever he wants, he's Big Ben. After he retires then you can arrest him.

Jags don't stand a chance.
Genuinely believe Steelers will take care of the Pats if the Titans don't knock them out first.
Only team I think might beat them are the Saints. Brees is playing scary good right now and really wants one more ring before hanging it up.

no wonder he got away with it

what a slug

*slut

but he's a rapist

umm 'no' sweetie Ben is a good Christian boy with a college degree, beautiful wife, and several healthy white children.

The Steelers have literally never beaten the Patriots in the playoffs, and the Pats have a healthy Gronk, plus Hogan will be ready and Mitchell might come off IR.

Add to that all of the TMZ-tier bulletin board material the media has been laying on the Pats for the past 2 weeks and I can see them winning by 2-3 scores as a giant 'fuck you' to everyone

>blocks tom brady's path
What now cheatriots?

>*throws 4 picks*

***Blocks your path***

>Pats Dbacks
>Getting turnovers
sure thing bud