Majority of Europeans say refugees increase terrorism

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/fluechtlingskrise-viele-europaeer-fuerchten-laut-pew-mehr-terror-durch-fluechtlinge-a-1102523.html

A study published recently says the majority of Europeans fear the number of refugees increases domestic terrorism, harms the economy and the welfare system, and makes their home country a worse place to live at.

An opinion poll conducted in Germany found that the Germans changed their welcoming attitude towards refugees (last year) and have become more rejective.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-deutsche-ruecken-von-willkommenskultur-ab-a-1101494.html

The tides are turning.

Other urls found in this thread:

augsburger-allgemeine.de/augsburg/Augsburger-erhaelt-Morddrohungen-nach-Autoverkauf-im-Internet-id30196942.html
archive.is/
archive.is/hM4Og
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/front-national-now-top-choice-french-youth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SPAIN
Y-YES

None of this means anything unless AFD wins the next election, which they won't.

Sorry, Spain. You seem to think that fugees are good for the economy.

>The tides are turning.
Yeah, we'll see what happens after censorship efforts are doubled.
Everything is fine, those buildings are meant to be on fire, don't be such an ignorant xenophobe.

wow germany at 60% now thats a shocker

Fuck you

Saw a report yesterday on a recent crime wave. People from Lebanon phoned Germans and made death threats(!) unless they paid them.

Guess what, our police aren't allowed to persecute them, because there's the death penalty in Lebanon, and out ministery of justice says -- get this -- the criminals making death threats HAVE TO BE PROTECTED!

Literally doesn't matter one single little tiny bit because every person that made it to Europe is there to stay permanently and it's already too late to stop the process in which natives become a minority in their own countries in France, Germany, Belgium, and England.

You're a fucking faggot and I can't wait until you get banned.

Well, that's something.
Link? Haven't heard anything about that here (imagine my surprise).

Yes, but another study by an insurance agency said yesterday that fear of terrorism is now the number one fear in Germany. Then comes fear of being alienated with all those refugees, and fear of being disabled or catching a deadly disease are only in the lower percentages.

Sorry, no link. Was in the TV news yesterday on at least three German channels.

:(

>France gets most terrorism
>Refugees are fine

Sorry, no link. It was in the TV news yesterday on two German channels, and you can't replay the media from outside of Germany because of our TV tax. (Foreigners don't pay 18 Euros per month, so they get no access to the media libraries.)

Seriously Spain what the fuck, you're northern europe cuck-tier.
You need some hard redpilling.

Only 29%???
I guess most of Germany lives in better (more expensive) areas than I do.

Podemos cucks ruining the nation...

to be honest the ulta leftcucks were BTFO at the last elections and are now on suicide watch, and the centre right won so I dont expect germany-tier cucking in my country

Unfortunately all I find when looking for death threats in Germany is threats on 'German' MP's for Turk genocide ruling.
Incidentally, is opinion turning on Turks? People here are starting to have enough more than usual.

Uk lol, see what happens when you give those 52% a vote

augsburger-allgemeine.de/augsburg/Augsburger-erhaelt-Morddrohungen-nach-Autoverkauf-im-Internet-id30196942.html

Found a link for one case, but there must be hundreds of cases as they said this has been going on since at least 2008. The article also doesn't say that the police can't persecute the man.

Are you 12 years old?

When it comes to cucking, everybody seems to forget about Sweden ....

Fucking kill yourself, Carlos.

Hi summerfag, the board you're searching for is called Sup Forums

Filthy racist Germans they clearly have not learnt their lesson from the Holocaust where millions died because of German racism.

Germans need more cultural sensitivity training and they can start that by being more accepting and welcoming of hardworking peace loving migrants.

this is shit

>it's only temporary
>they never leave, collect free money from now on, and make children with natives

How cucked are you? You're paying them for the privelege of fucking your women. You give them free housing and money and they get easy pussy in the best societies in the world. You lose, they win.

Have archive?

a nuclear bomb would be good for spains economy.

I suppose the opinion became more negative recently when parliament ruled that the Turks had genocided the Armenians in 1915. We admited out genocide, made good and paid reparations over decades. But Turks still won't admit it and get very, very hostile when you accuse them.

Where is Bulgaria on this list?

Before becoming Sweden first you have to reach Germoney tier. Though your country is on a cruise control for the United Caliphate of Berlin, and the driver is Merkel

To this post

The Turk is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Turk and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I must scuttle back under the fridge"

Isn't the article visible? I googled "Morddrohungen Libanon" and took the second result.

I don't know how to archive that.

archive.is/

kek

tbf the terrorists so far were born in europe.

>archive.is/
Thenk you. I bookmarked that.
Here's what I got:
archive.is/hM4Og

too bad PP and cuckadanos will do anything that nets them votes, including sucking brown cock if they have to because it appeals to lasexta fags which is pretty much 80% of the population.

We have algerians etc already. It won't increase much more. It's already our reality. You never know when you'll get bombed when you take part in a big event.

>archive.is/hM4Og
Thanks.

At least two of the Brussels terrorists came from Syria via the Balkan route and Germany.
More terrorists who were arrested before they could do any damage came into Europe that way.

France doesn't even exist anymore. Just Algeria and Nigeria with white people in rural areas. France is dead. 200 years since Napoleon and France is destined to be a Muslim, non-white shithole.

Why don't these filthy racists accept diversity, Sup Forums? Don't they see it's good for them???

If your house is already in a blazing fire you don't really care if someone throws a Zippo at it.

>tfw no spanish Trump
The only uncucked party is Vox and they will never win anything, ever.

Nigger, Nigeria is anglo and don't come in France. If you're going to post something retarded at least check your facts.

It's already happened to them in the past, didn't do dick.

I don't know what the fuck is happening in northern europe germanbro, probably is something in the water.

Sorry, I can't tell the niggers apart. Soon I won't be able to tell Europeans apart, they'll all be brown skinned Muslim shitstains in a decaying society with destroyed monuments and history.

sweden at it again with them white vans

The blacks in France are mainly from Niger. Not Nigeria.

France and Spain get it together, shmhisygddttbhfam.

We also had genetically modified food for some years. They are gone now, but the effects may last.

At least Germany has more people who dislike it than like it.

It's not niger either. It's Cameroun, older ones were Senegal and around there.

Tbh that's a nice death also no time specification

Good to know most of my fellows are redpilled.

Are tourists numbers down since DIE FLÜCHTLINGEZEIT?

Spain is basically a communist country, and France is 30% muslim.

I'm glad we're slowly creeping towards Poland-tier numbers, maybe we can be saved yet.

That has changed since last September said another study. Last September you still might have found a slight majority for it than against it. But since then the problems have become apparent everywhere .... because the refugees are literally distributed everywhere. Even small villages get them and then have to house them.

is that picture from japan?

Fuck

We're 60%, no 70% muslim by this minute. Check your facts.

My bad, I know they lead something in France. Thought it was African population.

To Germany? I don't know. From Germany certainly. A lot of people are no longer flying to cheap mediterranean Turkey because of terrorism. They may go to the German alps and the sea shores in the north instead and thus make up for the number of people no longer visiting Germany.

Goddamn it.

Bully for you old chap.

I'd say Karparty if I had to guess.

The safety of little German girls is not as important as the comfort and safety of Syrian and immigrant refugees. If German girls are endangered by these refugees, then that's a small price that you'll have to pay to ensure that those poor refugees stay safe and alive.

Refugees are more important than German citizens. Deal with it. You have to respect the fact that the refugees are Muslim and change your behavior in your own country to suit them and accommodate them while you pay for their stay.

Gfvbnhg

Thanks for that.

We have 12% kebab therefore not white.

When the boomers die, you will be. French won't even be the primary language.

Fuck you shitskin

>Karparty
don't know man, the doors really resemble japanese style

kys

>The tides are turning.
like anybody cares about Germans

Eat a dick

They don't have jobs so refugees can't take them.

The youth is the most redpilled generation to have lived though. Most vote FN.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/05/front-national-now-top-choice-french-youth/

Oh we're already 80% muslim now. Wew it climbs fast.

It will increase dramatically in the few next years.

But still:

France YES

Blyat

>French youth
>40% have mixed race kids
>80% are atheist
>all of them date interracially
>worship black culture
>hate traditional French culture

The "youth" won't amount to shit. They'll run on the graves of your ancestors like they did in that ceremony and will dig up and remove their bodies so Muslims can build their new mosques.

Holy fuck this looks hella comfy

that's like injecting growth hormone when you have cancer because the tumor is there already anyway

Nice numbers and source right there. I think also 120% of the youth is muslim tbqh.

Go back to

The fact that someone even just might think that's real shows how fucked we are

That woman could be a good meme. She's naked, but you can't see anything. You could shoop her into a lot of funny situations.

cunt

Why are mediterraneans so goddamn redpilled