ITT - SIMPLE TRUTHS THAT TRIGGER BURGERCLAPS

I'll start

>If there were less guns, fewer people would get shot

>Nobody should mutilate infants

>Citizens should be entitled to free ealthcare and free education

>USA lost to vietnamese farmers and afghani goat keepers equipped with 50yo rifles

>ITT - SIMPLE TRUTHS THAT TRIGGER LEONARDOS

>Your main source of food is Cambodian
>You aren't white
>Your best island is owned by the French
>You are geographically shaped like your prime export (shoes if you're dense)

>fewer minorities = less crime
>if one religion exists than other religions should exist too
>nothing is free but healthcare and education should be cheap
>australia will be the final frontier on shitskins and muzzies

>Tip Top Kek
>Implying there aren't areas with less guns with higher gun violence.
>Implying Circumcision is common
>Implying "Gibsmedempills" is healthcare
>Implying most american causualties in Vietnam wasn't our own biochemical weapons.
Kill yourself pasta nigger

Many people get their guns illegally
I agree

Nobody is entitled to the labour of others
>USA lost to vietnamese farmers and afghani goat keepers equipped with 50yo rifles

>if there were less guns,fewer people would get shot
Well no fucking shit. The issue is taking all millions of guns away.

Who this

Random pic from my high-test folder. I browse /fit often and we usually compile some highly hormonal women. Lost my old folder, but I'm putting together a pretty good res(erection).

>Nobody is entitled to the labour of others
they're not "entitled" to it, but should be given education and healthcare because a healthy and competent workforce means higher quality assets for all. It is literally profitable in the long term to make education free.

see: how many SJWs come out of the for-profit education hell that the is the USA compared to how many SJWs (versus how many technicians and proper academics) come out of canada and europe. restricting education by cost apparently only ends up in tumblr drama

How does Italy even lose a war to a nigger country that doesn't have guns anyway? More importantly, why the fuck did Germany take a look at that and go "THAT'S who should fight with us!"

yeah canada has no SJW's whatsoever

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Assault Weapons))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

what's that?

If there were fewer people, less guns could shoot them

>lost to vietnamese farmers
d-delete this

Vietnam makes my t shirts. Looks like we won huh?

>if there were less niggers fewer people would be shot

ftfy

>wearing t shirts from vietnam
Well you certainly didn't win

Verifiably false.
Opinion.
Opinion.
Fact.

>USA lost to vietnamese farmers and afghani goat keepers
What the fuck constitutes a loss? Some are still alive? We obliterated both of them m8

This garlicnigger is right though

>>If there were less guns, fewer people would get shot

We don't live in a closed system you fucking pizza maker. The guns would just come from somewhere else.

>what is black market

Also, bait thread.

American whites invited SJW-ism, and even outside of SJW-ism, American whites are the root of all problems in the world today.

PROTIP: Wars are not just about killing people. They're about getting shit done.

The US set out to move vietnamese borders, and to eliminate or at least dimish the power of communist factions in the country. The borders stayed where they were, and communist parties became MORE powerful following the war.

Same for the mid-east; you sought to destabilize or outright destroy groups such as Al-Quaeda and the Taliban. They remain major powers today, if not more powerful and popular than they were before. You sought to train local police forces, but only ended up destabilizing the region further, letting taliban and terror groups' warlords run the show in your absence.

You literally did not accomplish any objectives you set out to do in the past, oh, 100 years or so. Even in WWII, you didn't really "win" anything other than making japan stop interfering with your oil imports, and even then, Japan became a much larger global economic player after the war and up until the 90s was about as powerful as a nation of its size could ever hope to be (and only stopped being so powerful because of a whisky problem and some banking issues)

>clapping after meals is retarded
>theres no need to salute the thanksgiving turkey
>salt doesnt belong in the fridge

>al queda and taliban remain in power today
I'm not sure how to tell you this, Abdul...
>salt doesn't belong in the fridge
maybe not in uncivilized countries

>1 post by this ID
holy shit OP is the master baiter

does mexico produce guns?

Americans are the most brittle people on earth.

If there were less single moms.

>Many people get their guns illegally

and it's very easy when they are abundant and easily purchased
just break in somewhere or get someone that isn't blacklisted to hand the gun down to you

reminder that 50% of americans are divorced

Yes you fucking retard. Almost every central/south american country produces guns. Now fuck off with your immigrant problem
>more than 300 million firearms in america will disappear overnight if we make them illegal

You voted for Merkel, didn't you?

this
>do a B&E on some random house
>homeowners probably arent home to use their Le HD AR15 :^)
>steal their Le HD AR15 :^) to go do other crimes with

And that 98% of alimony payments are paid by men.

And that child support is not actually for supporting children, but is just extra alimony for divorced mothers.

She's not a black single mom, so she's about 85% less damaging to society. Really, worth taking the hit to have one more white person. Now, if the baby's half black on the other hand...

Is th7s like that ubmecyism or whatever meme.
Tldr
Faggots

>so she's about 85% less damaging to society

On the contrary, black single moms have a lesser negative effect on their offspring. It's WHITE kids who suffer more under a single mom.

>clapping after meals
no one does this

Im twelve and whats a gun safe?

>>more than 300 million firearms in america will disappear overnight if we make them illegal

this was never claimed. It is easy to get guns illegally when there are plenty around.

a violation of their second amendment rights

FUK YEAH FREE ELFCARE
You have my bow...

It's a place guns can go without the fear of being triggered.

legal rights do not actually empower you to do anything, and can be freely ignored by your government (or any related party, such as DEM CRIMINALS violating your right to life and liberty and pursuit of will smith movies by fukken killing u) at any time.

The only thing protecting your rights (and by extension, your safety, your property, etc) is the silent agreement that you should have your rights because it is profitable for all parties to observe said rights.

Also, bestiality is a lot of fun.

Not legally mandated you retard, if you live in a nog warren you buy a gun safe, common sense

>common sense
lmao americans get triggered when you tell them to keep their finger off the trigger when theyre not yet ready to fire their gun at something

the very concept of gun safes existing makes the average american, on either side of the gun debate fence, chimp the fuck out (anti-gunners think that guns have minds of their own and will go off by themselves and penetrate the safe and kill people, or just be left outside of safes by negligent owners and kill people by going off randomly)

americans are fucking retarded when it comes to firearms

Okay, well the guns are here. So what's your solution, aside from making them impossible to get for law abiding citizens?

The solution is to stay strong against stupid democrats. Benefits outweigh the costs.

>Someone breaks into my house
>steal my car keys
>use my car for more crime
And now it's my fault amirite? :^)

Well shit I thought you were going to try to make a very different point. Yeah you're right

well, imo,
as an extension of

>The only thing protecting your rights (and by extension, your safety, your property, etc) is the silent agreement that you should have your rights because it is profitable for all parties to observe said rights.

the only thing really preventing crime is for crime itself to be impractical or unprofitable compared to non-criminal pursuits. thus, beyond legislation for basic gun safety (which would largely apply only to manufacturers in passing basic tests to ensure guns' safeties won't fail before warranties are up, that ammo won't go off when not intended to or lead to user injury by being over-pressured, etc) really the key is to provide education and jobs to the impoverished classes, i.e. niggers, so that they don't have to do crimes to get by

however, in the meantime, because it is so easy to get a gun illegally, and so many illegal guns were at some point legally acquired, it would be reasonable to have a stopgap measure to make legally-acquired guns harder to get at when they are not being actively used or supervised. to be expected to put them in a lockbox when not in use or being carried or otherwise inteded to be "at the ready" by the owner does not seem unreasonable (since, really, if you're not carrying it or intending to use it soon, why do you need it to be unsecured? inb4 BBBUT MUH HOME DEFENSE, to be at your side in bed would count as "at the ready")

why were your car keys not on your person you fucking weirdo

also yes 2bh you should be liable for not securing your car properly. it's your car, you should have made sure it was safe before leaving the house. it's not deserving of jail time, but your insurance premiums should go up

oh also
> ITT - SIMPLE TRUTHS THAT TRIGGER BURGERCLAPS
american alt-right gun nerds are bad at everything. the existence of shit like the Ghost Gunner and Liberator Pistol (the shitty 3d printed one) and 80% lowers is proof that they are too inept to ever "scare the government" with their supposed power and self-sufficiency

srsly
>neo civil war starts
>amazon.com and online CC transactions get blocked in the US by viacom or AT&T whoever under executive order
>us gun owners now literally cannot do anything at all to feed or clothe or arm themselves
>"revolution" dies in about 4 hours
calling it now

you're so lewd user

kill yourself yank

Well there are a few flaws in your post, at least that I see.

>gun safeties won't fail before warranties are up
If a safety fails at any point in a firearms lifespan, regardless of warranty (even then, most companies provide lifetime warranties) the company is liable. If someone has an erroneous discharge at any point due to a malfunctioning safety, the manufacturer is at fault. Same with over-pressured ammo. if a company makes ammo with loads that are too hot (over pressured) the company is at fault. Those are both very big deals. Either way, I've never seen a safety fail or ammo (that wasn't reloaded by a layman) malfunction.

>reasonable to have a stopgap
but we do. You need to pass a background check too buy a gun in any state in the union. If you've committed a felony, no gun for you. If you haven't committed a crime like that, why would the government not let you have a firearm? Out of fear that you may do something illegal with it? Well then why would the government let you buy alcohol? You may give it to minors after all. Thought crime isn't illegal
>eduction etc etc to niggers
They have that. I wish every day I was born black so that with my grades out of high school I could have gone to Harvard. But I'm white, so I went to a state school on an athletic scholarship. If you're born as a nigger in america the world is your fucking oyster. The only thing holding you back is that you probably don't have a dad. Outside of that, you have more advantages than anyone on this fucking planet

>takes issue with "guns should have safeties that work" before anything else
you are LITERALLY being an apologist for companies that LITERALLY make items that DON'T WORK fucking lmao

>You need to pass a background check
how does "you need a background check" have anything to do with "you shouldn't leave a gun unattended in an easy-to-get-at place"

>They have [education]
>i-if youre black THE WORLD IS UR OYSTER!!!
fucking lol enjoy dat common core and keep on believing that every tyrone gets an ~athletic scholarship~ to do nothing

goddamn americans are fucking retarded and frustrating to talk to

Well I tried to reason and have a debate with the leaf. This is why people didn't mind Australian shitposting, it was usually educated and they read the posts they were shitposting to

Nope, there are countries and areas with gun regulations, but high murder rate and gun violence anyway.
>>Nobody should mutilate infants
Agree
>>Citizens should be entitled to free ealthcare and free education
Agree
>>USA lost to vietnamese farmers and afghani goat keepers equipped with 50yo rifles
Agree

y-you're so tsundere user-kun

If there were no americans, no american would ever be a victim of gun crime. Think about it.

We don't have to remove guns. We just have to remove americans

>you are LITERALLY being an apologist for companies that LITERALLY make items that DON'T WORK fucking lmao

Why the fuck are you even arguing aboute firearm safety features? Most of them are political bullshit anyway... There are also little to no incidents relating to safety features failing. Why make it an issue?

>how does "you need a background check" have anything to do with "you shouldn't leave a gun unattended in an easy-to-get-at place"

Why do you want to decide what people do in their own homes, user?

>keep on believing that every tyrone gets an ~athletic scholarship~ to do nothing

That's literally not what he said. Almost the opposite, actually..

true

true

But only if the government has a mandate to provide it. Americans are more concerned with building F35s for some reason.

The rifles weren't 50 years old in Vietnam and Americans didn't lose Afghanistan, they just de-escalated their presence as the ANA and ANP became more competent. In both cases the yanks massacred dozens of hajis/gooks for every dead american.

Lets' start with Canada! From the top down!

Toothpaste, look at his flag. Do not take the bait. You're better than that

I like how this is all you can bring up. And it's all wrong. Europeans really don't have a reason to exist.

thank everybody for being itt, although I hoped people would have come up with more triggering-burgers truths...cheers everyone thanks for the ride

WAIT A MINUTE
I KNOW THAT NOSE
PIC RELATED