Eternal /trb/

Previously, on /trb/: >Pastebin: Learn how to tribble: pastebin.com/sbLrGtUr
>Pastebin: Cosmetics and downloadables: pastebin.com/pijVBTpD

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=0GpFB6vXkmg

Reminder to breed out your compulsive saving habit and tick the box under autosave preferences

/Qt/s edition

horrible thread

lads

>So if I save, look at a table and save again it creates a v02.
Well it shouldn't tBh, if you save manually it is you the one that chooses the name of the save and not the game. I think your >game is bugged, maybe you should play the more stable pirated version.

He's not GOAT lad, sorry to break it to you. Too low aggression and concentration to be a great ST, and I think height is not that important for a ST as one might think. I mean yeah you can make him a ST but you shouldn't expect him to be world class.

Surely low concentration would be more costly for a midfielder than a striker?

For any position afaik, but low aggr + low concentration means he will rarely steal balls in the final third or get in the right positions between the defenders to get an one on one against the keeper.

Also maybe I'm wrong, most of my FM knowledge comes from FM14 so do your ting

>CanPL slated to begin spring 2019
OH BABY

habeening

>play narrow 4-2-3-1 and narrow 4-3-2-1 as my only tactics
>let DOF sign young players, with me confirming them
>immediately starts bidding on shit young wingers

>the city of city
Rest in peace kids

This desu

Also, best role for this chap? Think he might be good in the future

Based Cara

Start the heavy training in passing right now and he might be a decent playmaker by the age of 20.

Just decnet? And thanks will do

It's hard to guess what his real potential is.
His starting composure, passing and teamwork are quite low for a natural playmaker. But the rest of the attributes look good.

>my Italian/Nigerian 4* potential regen named Victor Sunday all gone. The lil Ball Playing Defender coulda made it to the national team. One footed, couldn't jump, could pass but shit vision. I woulda turned him into a top defender. Kids all over the world would wear the name Sunday on the back of their shirts but nope, all gone cause I clicked save game instead of load
The one that got away...

nice change

Why watch the Premier League when National League North brings all the action

Was it autism?

of course it was
>Anime
>Autism
pick two.

>the people who rename their players to things like 4* PA AMC

It's despair and phoneposting mishaps, much easier to post via reply box then scrolling all the way up the page. Sometimes forget to remove link to posts like just before

Lads I'm seeing an asian qt on saturday for the first time after chatting her up online. She seems really into me.
The only issue is she's 158cm and I'm 190cm. I'm also pretty sure she's shaped like a blob.
Should I do it?

Why not

>she's 158cm and I'm 190cm
first problem, leave her to butters

>she's shaped like a blob
hmmmmmm

I'll be too much of a pussy to reject her desu and I want to fuck a hot euro girl before I die

when you wake up in a bathtub full of ice don't call us

>hot euro girl
>shaped like a blob

LGTSS

>France

I mean you can't be a choosing beggar right, but deep down I've always had the hope that I'd find one someday. Maybe in my mid thirties. I'm really afraid to commit to a girl that I don't think is hot, just "cute".

You're meeting her for the first time, not exactly getting married. Might as well go

Sorry I'm a turbo autist I'm probably projecting too hard.

Just play it cool bro

Women love that

You couldn't make this shit up

>the city of pingpongwich

Rate my regen

Anticipation and concentration a bit lacking but hopefully his pace will make up for it. Look forward to his marauding runs from deep/10

Nice but not as nice as this lad my scouts just showed me. How can he be this good at 16?

You need to buy him asap

The White Ronaldo

OKAY why the shit does this keep happening? I have plenty others like this. I always fine them whenever possible and my average squad determination is super high.

worried he's going to have a low ceiling desu

Exhibit 2

Rooney 2.0

Off to a great start with the France squad

And 4 more goals scored in the following match.
>not averaging 3 goals per game

No chance I'm getting him lads. I mean, I could do it but it goes against my principles.

>qt
>shaped like a blob.

What principles?

Nevermind. I just agreed terms with them

What's the most you've ever savescummbed to win a match?

FM12 I was commentating an FA Cup final to a friend via text and got to smug for my boots. I lost 1-2 and lost again via a second reloaded. 3rd times was the charm

>savescumming
>ever
fucking worst hemisphere i swear

I think that's common in challenges like this. I was paying with Juventus and my results sucked. After that I started a Real Madrid save and added managers to other clubs so that I'd get their best players. I won the UCL after reloading just 3 times in the final.

also bad post kys

lads who should I get? 27m for Hoedt and Laporte costs double but he's got more potential

Laporte if you have the money. But you should be looking for 16 yo regens instead tBh.

Neither, play Holden and Chambers and save up cash to break Messi's release clause and pay him a mil a week

>tfw I want him but don't want to break my transfer record on a defender

>tfw FM throws complete "motivation over two legs" bullshit at you but it gets overturned by even more nonsensical league rules

So when a team plays five at the back and 5 in deep midfield, how do I break that?

What a eventful first half

once in every 100 games or so, your players actually do what they're supposed to

get lucky I guess. if you hold onto 65+% possession, your striker's bound to get one or two half chances, just hope he's super reliable. keep things tight and don't let them counterattack

Great simulation miles, absolutely top notch

Incredible

miiiiiileeees

I remember seeing this shit in fm13 (or earlier?). thought it was long since fixed
way to go mike

I don't know the exact number of times, but I remember turning it off without saving after winning a big game and save scumming about 20 times using "Go on Holiday" to get the win

FM 13 right here

am I welcome?

is that really the UI? Looks like SI should be able to sue

this american just transferred for 79m yurobucks
p. nice

3 million, I have a ten million budget, should i buy him for the future?

Only if your game accepts faggots

he's definitely worth more than 3m, but I'm not convinced he's amazing. if there's something more useful to your team you could do with 3m I'd cancel the deal

torrenting it now so i'll report my findings soon

any good rugby league sim would have to include some sort of reference to the rampant homosexuality that is the sport itself

Been reading reviews and I might fucking buy this. Don't understand rugby AT ALL but soccer is starting to annoy me with VAR and pussy faggots so I'd like to get into it. With MLR coming soon it's even more enticing. This seems like a good start.

>paying 50 dollars for an FM touch tier knock off of a shit sport
I am actually quite interested too, might be a decent hour or two in the same way motorsport manager is

>Don't understand rugby AT ALL
The lads all have a big hug then one of them throws the ball to another and he runs a bit and they all dogpile on top of him and then they all have another group hug.

>drew Bayern and Tottenham in the group stages

Why the fuck is my best player on international duty during the CL final

Apparently a friendly vs Cuba is more important. Fantastic

if it's a friendly, can't you withdraw him?

Tried, the box for international instructions is greyed out

>struggle to score more than 2 goals a game in the league
>this happens
so this... is the magic of the FA cup

also we Steel City Derby now

>Man City come asking for Griezmann, Koke and Carrasco all within a week and now they all want pay rises
Fuck you Pep

>DM,MC
>wants #9
should I just terminate his contract right away?

ayy ouch

havent seen that before

>Poland

Checks out

but why

well it was probably for the best anyway

hey canada

check this out

check this out

I play him as a [spoiler]WINGER[/spoler]

what say you

Shit, I should have gone Contain, now Kim will kill me.

contain is defeatist western pacifism

90 minutes of overload is the only proper option

CANADA YOU ARE HERE I KNOW IT I DEMAND AN ANSWER

leave it the cunt's asleep