Estonia no longer speaks swedish

>Estonia no longer speaks swedish
Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians Fuck Russians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HolkgvpKghg
youtube.com/watch?v=gRVLGbqsKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6YXvddoLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Estonia

They speak Estonian, which has no relation to Russian, you stupid negro.

Fuck you
If Russia hadn't invaded Estonia the country would still have a sizeable swedish speaking minority

>If Russia hadn't invaded Estonia the country would still have a sizeable swedish speaking minority
That's your speculation though, and those Swedish speaking Estonians were probably some noble people who were bilingual anyway.

>Sweden no longer speaks Swedish
Fuck Somalia, amirite?

Welcome back any time.

>90%> of estonian swedes fled to Sweden during ww2
It's pretty much facts

Fuck off.

>those Swedish speaking Estonians were probably some noble people who were bilingual anyway

Not true, they quietly lived in the northwest parts and were called "rannarootslased" (it means, beach Swedes). They lived in Estonia for hundreds of years regardless of the rule and I haven't heard of them as colonizers. I myself am proudly 1/16 Swedish.

The Beach Swedes escaped before the epic commie deportations and killings as did the Baltic Germans. It was a good decision.

>People fled from a country in a war to a country who was neutral and therefore peaceful
Wow, that's unbelievable. Blame Hitler for starting the 2nd world war then, not Russians.

What is this?

The russians have always despised and suppressed Swedish culture when they got the chance

Oh, it's just a company that is called "Rannarootsi", named after the region where the Swedes lived.

Swedes are cucks historically so no wonder

This is the area where they lived.

A lot of by(villages in swedish)

Most of Russians doesn't know where Sweden placed, what you talking about?

Yes, it's surprising the names throughout the times (everyone always wants to name everything after their rule).

well you shouldn't attacked us before

BLAME THE GERMANS AKA NAZIS

lel, sweden is irrelevant and russians don't give a shit about your shithole

Estonia is basically a Danish colony

Benis, lol.

PSHH PIDORS ESTONIA MINE

Noarootsi (Nuckö)

>Noarootsi vallas on 23 küla (sulgudes küla rootsikeelne rööpnimi) - Aulepa (Dirslätt), Dirhami (Derhamn), Einbi (Enby), Elbiku (Ölbäck), Hara (Harga), Hosby, Höbringi (Höbring), Kudani (Gutanäs), Osmussaare (Odensholm), Paslepa (Pasklep), Pürksi (Birkas), Riguldi (Rickul), Rooslepa (Roslep), Saare (Lyckholm), Spithami (Spithamn), Sutlepa (Sutlep), Suur-Nõmmküla (Klottorp), Tahu (Skåtanäs), Telise (Tällnäs), Tuksi (Bergsby), Vanaküla (Gambyn), Väike-Nõmmküla (Persåker), Österby.

Most iconic building in Estonia built by Danes

back off pal

Also built by Danes

We have a Danish King's Garden in Tallinn. Your princess visit it and the Danish Crown financed restoring some parts of it. It's very popular with tourists.

Danes built a lot of the Old Town, it's true. We are lucky to still have it.

Nice. We also have similar coat of arms

The HDR was poorly done on that photo.

Yes, the Danish influence is quite understated. The interesting thing is even when Estonia fell to the Russian Empire, the Baltic German influence was bigger than the Russian Empire influence, the Swedes continued to live here as well. The Estonian borders were closed to the rest of the Empire, it was basically the Tsar's garden, which he was obsessing about because it's actually in Europe. That ended with the commies, they erased a large part of our history.

There were two attempts by the commies to raze Tallinn's Old Town, first in 1944. (March bombing), which the Finns partially foiled. I think the plan was to destroy everything, but they managed about 10% if I remember correctly.

The second attempt was during the Soviet times to destroy the old buildings of Toompea and replace them with 10-story highrises, which the Estonian city architect Feliks Undusk foiled. They also wanted to build a tram line through the middle of the Old Town to the train station.

Did they ever?

>Most of Russians
Just like shitty tribes in Africa don't know much about the outside world. Russian rulers were well aware of Swedens existance

Only on the coasts and islands where we had Swedish communities.

>Nn riigirootsi laenude näiteid: kroonu, moor, näkk, kann, lant, pagar, ruut. (Swedish loanwords examples)

>Eestirootsi laenude näited: kratt, räim, tont, haalama, hauskar, julla, kepp. (Estonian Swedish loanwords examples)

Saare and Hiiu?

Ölbäck sounds like a nice place.

Sorry m8, but i can confirm that the majority of Brazilians don't know where Sweden is, or if it's a different country than swiss.

You guys are only know for quality of life and being white (brazil is the largest nordic semen importer)

>all those Estonians in the thread

They also share some of the blame. But the fact is that the first exodus of people who had to flee from the army did so because of the Russian army during WW1.

>Swedish culture
Swedish "culture" boils down to vikings, niggers who fell in bleach when raiding something. Good riddance.

>inb4 b-but Br...
I don't give a fuck, Nig Nögson.

Funny how so many people don't know anything about the vikings, yet they want to tell us all about them. Everytime!

>nordic semen importer
não é de se surpreender. país cheio de preto gosta de preto sujo q caiu na q-boa.

Enjoy our semen.
I will cum in your mouth if you want to.

Sorry, I'm not a fan of bestiality.

Swedish culture is actually built more on the modern Sweden, created after the War of Liberation in 1523. Closer to the middle ages and renaissance than the viking age. You are likely confusing Sweden with Norway.

Norway, Sweden, who cares? Their culture is a bunch of bork bork, put them in farms like their unbleached African relatives and let them "WE WUZ" all day.

What's the murder rates in brazil?

shouldn't you find a job instead of browsing Sup Forums all day?

Fuck sw*Doids

Sweden is saving Estonia.

t. cuckold

t. sw*Doid

wtf I love Estland now

Not a cuckold, just recognizing what influence is good and bad for the country. Swedish influence has been good. Swedes built our first university in 1632 and we are enjoying the benefits until this day.

Estland has always been best. I really wonder why we even made Finland rich and prosperous and not Estland.

finno ugric languages originate from russia.
>hes forced to learn russia originated language
lmao

Estland is harder to defend.

kill yourself sw*Doid cock lover

t. Juha-Pekka Stabb

P A K K O V E N Ä J Ä

FUCK OFF OPPRESSOR OF ESTONIANS!
youtube.com/watch?v=HolkgvpKghg

WTF
WHY FINLAND POLICE FUCK ESTONIA???????

rude

Love the dramatic music and title. This guy is a strong mushroom seller who knows martial arts and the Finnish police are actually very careful not to harm him (not a bad thing). Apparently the "maniac" description isn't wrong though, as he got into trouble later as well.

so what about russians?

And then power fantasy ends and actual estonian is here to stay

And if you never invaded it there had been no Swedish speakin

Is this a coalminer?

eastern finn

Probably fumes for mass produced shitty engines.

Hejsan :^)

who cares about some irrelevant nordic babble

Karelians are the purest Finns according to genetic science.

All other Finns are merely a mixture of Karelians and shit people like Saami, Hunter Gatherers and Estonians.

Is that a moth?

>A FUCKING PORTUGUESE MAN O WAR

I don't care, my ancestors are from viipuri anyway.
My real ethnos probably is baltic-german finnic and swedish.

such aryan!
Here's a funny cartoon for you boi:
youtube.com/watch?v=gRVLGbqsKAw

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6YXvddoLY
fix my city you fuck

I've heard that one before.

Not everyone is pure ethnically, mostly farmers kept pure and local.

>Russia
it's a danish city, you mad bro??? :DD

Outliers marry normal people like these farmer descendants 99% of the time and the foreign blood becomes just a little blemish in the family tree and eventually nothing.

>swedish culture

oh its you the pan uralicist agent 0.07% guy in russia

>spanish "country"

true, but blemish is still something and my case is quite recent that's my story

My mom's family name was -borg. No other obvious signs of foreignness.

same here but -berg

what ;

im against imperialism and tribalism, I think you're the russgolian who posts his epicanthus fold eye on here

No. He isn't me.

t. Fennoswede

Bump