Bad Family Movie Watching Experiences

>Grandma wants to see Silence because me and my Grandpa both liked it a lot.
>She gets a bag of chips that's fucking crinkling all the time.
>Closes her eyes for minutes at a time, says she's not missing anything because she's listening.
>Asks questions that she'd get the answer to if she just waited ten more seconds.
>Keeps asking if this happened in real life.
>At the end thinks it's just about how cruel the Japanese are.

holy shit...

also:
anyone know when state sponsored public execution will become mandatory for the elderly/disabled/ethnic?

>Asks questions that she'd get the answer to if she just waited ten more seconds.
How do we make women stop doing this?

People who do this don't seem to realise that a movie will let you know something when it wants you to know it. If you don't know, wait.

Did anyone else feel like this was a particukarly amateurish exhibition from Scorcese? First I felt tricked when Neeson wasn't the main character in favor of nuSpidey and Kylo, and then he gives the gook the ol buck teeth. Felt too cheap for his name

>Neeson wasn't the main character
Not gonna lie, there were times when I just wished the movie was about him (just because he actually has screen presence), but he's more of the Col. Kurtiz character in this one. Meant to have a bunch a shit speculated about him and only show up in the end. It worked for the most part for me.

Not sure if he's lost the touch or if the story was always out of his league.

watching movies with sex scenes in it with your parents must be pretty high on the list. Getting aroused with your parents next to you while nobody is saying a thing is pretty uncomfortable. Happened to me a couple of times as a youngster.

Watched this in the theater with my parents. What's worse is I picked it based on the commercials. Longest hour and a half of my life.

>>Asks questions that she'd get the answer to if she just waited ten more seconds.

All women do this.

Silence is a piece of shit film. And one of the most boring, as well. What a waste of time and money.

FUCK ME MR MCCALLISTER, FUCK ME!

FILL ME UP!

Not me, But I told my friend she should watch Blue is the Warmest Color because I thought it was a great film. But then she decided to watch it with her entire family, including the jack rabbit fucking scenes. She complained to me because I didn't warn her, But I did recommend it only to her. I can't even imagine.

i watched Inland Empire with my father, needless to say it was fairly awkward at times and he had no idea what was going on...

My mother had an affair when I was younger and everything came out. After being on a break for a while my parents decide to give it another try. Shortly after the three of us were watching the telly, flicking through channels. Suddenly we came across Clint Eastwood's face and decided to stick with that movie. Not knowing what it was about. It's Clint, so it must be good right? It was the Bridges of Madison County. Nervewrecking silence throughout the movie.

That is rough.

For those who haven't watched The Bridges of Madison County, it's basically "It's alright when women cheat on their husbands because it's romantic" really unfortunate user.

When you become one of them

My mom does this, it drives me nuts. Its like...if a movie is not answering something right away its because its on fucking purpose and revealing it later. Some people dont know how to watch movies.

Fuuuck bro

Loool she should learn to check the rating

How does it feel to be the son of a cuck?

He's always been about playing up stereotypes. It's funny watching ultra-left movie buff types cream themselves celebrating him when they'd be calling for blood if it was literally anyone else.

>Watch film I've seen before with sister for her first time
>Halfway through she wants me to basically spoil the entire thing

>At the end thinks it's just about how cruel the Japanese are.

I'd say the screening was a success, user.

fuck you i wish i had my grandma to watch movies with. ungrateful fuck.

I try to avoid watching films with my mum or brother. Mums the kinda person that screams and reacting every time something happens and both of them tend to get bored near the end of every film and start talking. I still try and watch somethings with them though but generally something that I know I won't be that annoyed for missing bits.

Dad is alright though can watch pretty much anything with him.

that was a very /comfy/ comment. it's the "mum" and how you used it basically as her name, just saying "Mums the kinda person" instead of "My mom" like most americans would.

just remember that's all under attack by multiculti globalists who want to destroy all comfiness. save Mum, save England.

Why, does your grandma not love you?