Treyvon: The Movie

>variety.com/2017/film/news/jay-z-trayvon-martin-movie-documentary-series-weinstein-1202015276/

>Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film

>Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and the Weinstein Company are partnering on an ambitious series of film and television projects about Trayvon Martin, Variety has learned.

>The indie label and the rap icon won a heated bidding war for the rights to two books — “Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat It” and “Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin.” The 2012 shooting of the 17-year-old Martin sparked a national debate about racial profiling and inequities of the criminal justice system that brought about the Black Lives Matter movement. The African-American high school student was killed by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man, who was a member of the neighborhood watch in his Florida community. He claimed he shot Martin, who was unarmed, in self defense after the two became involved in a physical altercation. Zimmerman’s acquittal on a second-degree murder charge inspired protests around the country.

>"Suspicion Nation” is by Lisa Bloom and recounts her experience covering the trial for NBC. She looks at the mistakes made by prosecutors that caused them to lose what she describes as a “winnable case.” “Rest in Power” is by Martin’s parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin. It tells a more personal story, looking at Martin’s childhood and the aftermath of his death.

>There were several other studios interested in the project, including Fox Searchlight, Universal on behalf of Will Packer, and Ted Field. The Weinstein Company closed the deal last week. TWC honchos Harvey Weinstein and David Glasser had a marathon meeting on Oscar weekend in their Los Angeles office with Jay Z and Martin’s parents. They made it clear that they were most concerned with seeing their son’s life and legacy honored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCE1TpvH_-E
cnn.com/2013/07/22/us/florida-zimmerman-vehicle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman#Admissibility_of_evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that t-shirt literally just reinforces the fact that nigger men all look alike

I hope they include this scene, since according to witness testimony during the trial this was literally how it played out.

>Shawn “Jay Z” Carter and the Weinstein Company are partnering
((()))

My thoughts exactly

Who to play Zimmerman?

Brad Pitt? Chris Evans?

Need someone with blond hair and light eyes.

Can't wait to see the showdown scene

Zimzam gets out his car in full nazi regalia, small boy trayvon sees him and squares off his stance. Rain assaults the ground as the men square off.

Will be absolute dindukino

Is he going to be portrayed as a victim? He got shot because he wouldn't stop pummeling zim zam.

edward norton

american history x2: dindu nuffin

>Literally

I wish I had the old copypasta where zimm is doing chinups and the closeup of his knuckles with H-E-I-L H-I-T-L-E-R tattooed on them and then we cut to treyvon and he's talking to his teacher telling him how he wants to be an astronaut and then later Zimm jumps him on the walk home.

i have a boner right now thinking about seeing zim zam as a tv villain

>8th Grader Trayvon Martin is walking home in his graduation cap and gown
>Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman driving around in his Confederate Flag draped pickup
>Zimmerman spots Trayvon through the night by the glow of his halo
>The Klansman takes chase
>The football star nearly outruns him, but he is trapped by a "do not enter" sign
>Faced with certain death or disobeying the law, he makes his stand
>Trayvon attempts to reason his attacker, but the illiterate racist will have none of it
>Zimmerman steps out of his vehicle and asks "Any last words?"
>Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and replies "World Peace"
>"WHITE POWER!" exclaims Zimmerman as he unloads with his fully-automatic assault rifle
>If not for the Republican party he may have survived, but the skinhead's extended magazine, unfettered by their legislation unloads hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Piece Prize recipient
>Zimmerman then bashes his own head into the curb repeatedly screaming "help me!"
>When he is finished, Hitler himself steps back into his gas-guzzling vehicle
>As Trayvon lay dying, the last thing he sees is the "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disapear into the night

>whole movie is just Trayvon living as a black youth, saying insightful things to those around him, trying to help his family and do well in school
>5 minutes before the end of the movie
>he takes a single brown skittle
>"there are gonna be better days, I know it"
>slips the single skittle into his mouth
>suddenly cuts to Zimmerman
>"GET DOWN, GET DOWN EVERYBODY THERE'S A FUCKING NIGGER IN THE STREET"
>all the white people duck for cover
>Trayvon starts turning around in slow motion
>Zimmerman is running at him with a sawn off shotgun screaming in slow motion
>he steps up on a fire hydrant and jumps towards Trayvon
>pushes the barrel against his head in mid air
>close up on Zimmerman's face, he's monstrous and angry
>close up on Trayvon, he peacefully closes his eyes
>silhouette of the blood raining out of Trayvon's head
>fade to black
>credits

he's right, all of those word ballons are taken from descriptions of what witnesses heard or recalled that night, including the "you got me" line which is fucking hilarious to me, why the fuck would anybody not acquainted with guns and shootings say something as casual as that? "you got me" what the fuck is that?

If you watched the trial according to witness testimony (saw Martin on top of him bashing his head into the pavement, etc) and physical forensic evidence that actually is exactly what happened.

Dolph Lundgren
obviously

who will play jaffa?

And then user became the cartoon

Trayvon Martin walked across the street, quietly humming a Christian hymn that his grandmother used to sing to him as a child. He looked up to see that it was raining and pulled his hoodie up before tucking the Skittles and iced tea into his pocket so that it wouldn't get wet.

George Zimmerman rode along in his car while listening to the anthem of Nazi Germany at full volume, light from the street lamps gleaming off of his bald head. Suddenly he saw Trayvon and was instantly filled with rage when he saw this little ape walking in his proud white neighborhood.

Zimmerman grabbed his Hitler Youth knife and AK-47 assault rifle, which was illegally modified for full auto and had banana clips loaded with cop killer rounds. You could never be too careful with these monkeys, after all.

"Hey you fucking nigger, what are you doing here?!" Zimmerman yelled.

Trayvon jumped when he heard Zimmerman's brazen swearing and use of racial slurs. His grandmother had always made sure that such language was never spoken in her household.

"Please sir," Trayvon said politely "I am only on my way home to my grandmother's house."

"You walked into the wrong neighborhood, nigger." Zimmerman said as he cocked his AK-47 assault rifle.

Trayvon threw up his hand over his head in surrender. The iced tea and Skittles hit the wet pavement.

"HEIL HITLER!" Zimmerman yelled before unloading the entire clip of his AK-47. Trayvon never stood a chance against Zimmerman's full-auto assault. Trayvon hit the ground, bleeding out from 57 bullet wounds.

"That'll teach niggers to walk around in my proud Aryan neighborhood." Zimmerman sneered. He clicked his heels together and gave a crisp Nazi salute before leaving the boy to die.

Trayvon looked up to the sky and saw the hand of black Jesus come down and lift him directly to Heaven.

Zimmerman pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911. "Yes, 911?" Zimmerman said as he polished his AK-47 menacingly. "I'd like to report a robbery..."

>George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man

Oh, so they aren't mixed race when they're niggers, but they are mixed race when they be killers. Dante be knocking for some hypocrisy.

heh, pretty good

The Thor guy would be good too, needs a big swastika tattoo as well though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCE1TpvH_-E

Can't wait to see ZimZam played by a Blonde Haired Blue Eyed White guy

Interesting how Spics become White as Snow the minute they commit crimes

Democrats will never not be the party of the one drop rule when it comes to their slaves.

Is it, dare I say it, Schwaza kino?

I know it's something you, and a hell of a lot of other people, will never accept or believe, but according to multiple witnesses in the neighborhood and forensics that is actually exactly how it played out. Like it's pointless even discussing it really because even if someone showed you a videotape of it unless it showed treyvon shot in the back of the head execution style by a grinning zimmerman you would just refuse to believe it anyway.

>Commited a crime
>Implying

>George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old
what the fuck, I always thought he was late thirties

He would have aged a heap from the circus they put him through.

Stress can really age you

Four days after being acquitted Zimmerman dragged an entire family out of a burning overturned SUV and saved all their lives.

>cnn.com/2013/07/22/us/florida-zimmerman-vehicle/

This is the most accurate and logical recount of the truth that there is. According to the autopsy report. There was NONE of Zimmerman's blood on Trayvon Martins body at all including his hands. So much for the alleged 'ground and pound' It was raining that night. There were NO grass stains on Zimmerman's clothes at all. Trayvon's pants were soaked from the knees down indicating that he was on his knees before he died. Voice recognition experts and technology were not allowed into court. Zimmerman's video taped walkthrough with the police was not allowed to be used in court as well.

Oy vey dees OJ documentaries and shows are winning every award. What can we do to ride on their coat tails while at the same time bring in the shekels from the negroes by making the """"""""""murderer"""""""""" a white goyim?

>he takes a single brown skittle
They don't make brown skittles you fucking idiot. It's fruit candy.

> first he rids the world of a rabid nigger next he saves an entire family from a fiery death

Zimmerman is a true hero

Incorrect on almost every count;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman

>He could not hear any pounding or hitting, but did see "downward arm motion, multiple times" that "looked like punches" from the person on top. He heard a "help" from the person on the bottom, and Good said "cut it out", and that he was going to call 911. He went back inside to call 911, but he heard a gunshot before the call was completed. Good's call to 911 was played for the jury.

>Good testified that his statement in earlier interviews of "MMA-style" was in reference to the person on top straddling the person on the bottom, and striking them. He testified he did not see the person on top slamming the person on bottom's body or head into the concrete. He said the recorded calls for help from the other's 911 calls did not sound the same as the cries for help he heard. On cross-examination he stated that he could not be sure that additional hitting or head pounding was not happening, he just did not see well enough to say that it did happen. Using photographs of Zimmerman and Martin from that night, he identified Martin as the person on top, and Zimmerman as the person on the bottom.[146]

>Defense attorney West had Good go over a sketch of the scene and positions of the participants that he had made shortly after the incident. Between the time Good was initially outside, and when his 911 call began, he went upstairs and down a hallway to get his phone, at which time he looked out a window and saw Martin's body on the ground. Good stated that in his opinion it was Zimmerman's voice screaming for help.[147][148][149][150][151][152]

They do tho

The trial already proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that Trayboon savagely attacked Zimmerman. The only remaining question is whether his attack was racially motivated or if he was just a dumb, violent 'youth' like so many other.

You know they won't actually tell the truth.

While Zimmerman is an honorary white, I still hope he's portrayed as Hispanic in this flick.

You also have to factor in all the lives he saved that Treyvon would have murdered if he had grown into the career criminal he was shaping up to be. So he saved those victims by changing the timeline by stopping the "no-limit-nigga" before he got started.

>Voice recognition experts and technology were not allowed into court.

Trayvon's dad confirmed it was Zimmerman yelling for help

black bois mad af

>His dad

How would he know what Trayvon's voice sounds like?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
> posted 33 times in the span of less than a month

Pathetic desu

His dad was in his life, you dick.

>George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man,
As Ludachris as this idea is, at least they acknowledge this and don't make him look like Ryan Gosling

really hope you're not doing this for free

You are right about one thing, there was actually something they they didn't allow in court; Treyvon's violence, his multiple fights at school, his burglary devices and stolen property found in his locker by teachers, his frequent marijuana use, his threats and violence against his school bus driver, his gangsta "no limit nigga" posts on twitter where he posed with guns, joints and money.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_George_Zimmerman#Admissibility_of_evidence

>Judge Nelson ruled that Martin's school records, history of marijuana use, fights, and photos and text from the teen's phone should not be mentioned during the trial. The judge did say that she might change her mind during the trial if the subjects become relevant.[87]

Does that make you jealous?

heh, even the the blacks that lived in sanford laughed about him getting his shit shot off.

central florida niggas hate south florida niggas, and seminole county niggas is the hatingest of all of them.

No, my father was in my life too.

not
>american history x2: electric jigaboo
SAD!!

jaffa

So since Zimmerman was found Not Guilty doesn't that mean the movie has to pay him for using his name/likeliness?

in the thumbnail I thought it was an eddie murphy shirt

those are really good.

not even bullshittin, they are good.
>it aint me plays

There will be a scene in the movie where a black man is rude to Zimmerman and his wife. Then a scene of a group of black men cat-calling his wife. Making Zimmerman hate all black people.

Screencap this.

Yeah, while you were in his balls.

Is that before or after the scenes where he goes to KKK and neo-nazi rallys?

Or the scenes where he assaults his cowering wife because he is enraged over clip size restrictions and assault rifle laws.

What are the chances of them shoehorning Trump in this somehow? Maybe they can make a scene where he sees Trump on tv and makes a remark about how he'd have his vote if he ran for president

Probably, also he watches TV in an SS uniform of course

>not sour skittles and watermelon tea
Would reality have been too racist?

and he calls his tv "Volksempfaenger" and obviously drives a VW

>Trump cheers when the verdict is read
>There is still hope for the white race! Thank you Goerge Zimmerman for giving me the courage to run for President!

An all white VW with a blood drop cross on the bonnet

No. Public figures are fair game with some limits.

When he walks by some shaved-head white people doing the Hitler salute and shouting racist slurs he smirks.

so close

he speaks in german the entire FILM, and has subtitles in Fraktur script

Great, it will be just about as biased as Making A Murderer was.

>implying you wouldn't want to go out with a one-liner

He runs the local chapter of the KKK and Trayvon sees him doing a cross burning

Me? I'll die Baneposting.

>this was extremely painful
>*dies*

>the police are always right in every circumstance always forever
>human pettiness stops where the badge begins

Please stop being retarded.

>He a gud boi, he dindu nuffin!

>they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

>Treyvon *catching sight of Zim's gun as he is on top of him* "If I pull that off would you die?"
>Zim "It would be extememly painful"
>Treyvon *wrestling for the gun* "You're... a big... guy..."
>*Zimmerman gains control of the gun and shoots him in the chest*
>Zim "For you."

What the fuck are you talking about? Let me guess, you're another one of the retarded faggots that believed everything from the doc the two tumblrina dykes fed you and didn't do any research yourself into the case? Kill yourself after you kill the entire |Avery family you fucking literal nigger of whatever color you are.

The good times.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

youtube.com/watch?v=VfJ1tTGjyS0

This can't be a real tweet

(((Weinstein)))

>the roof koreans
good times

WE

It was

I miss pre-r/the-donald Sup Forums

>Jay Z, Weinstein Company to Make Trayvon Martin Film

>Weinstein company

pretty much this

Holy shit, nice one

Dat nigger mad

>this thread

I want redditors to leave

Shitty bait

Kill yourself.

Let's start with you

thats still wrong though

Lil tray tray saw gz, went home, called his cow of a gf, then went back outside to confront him, circled his truck like a chimp while GZ was on the phone with police.

Absolutely the aggressor in this situation and 100% deserved to die.

Just when the plebs start to forget the kikes have to make a movie about it. Expect a few 80 year old white women to have their heads caved in after this comes out.

huh why did I never hear about this.

Its just going to be about trayvon's youth. Him being a good boy, going to church. Maaaaaybe do some small crime shit, but its all to support his mother or under pressure etc. Zimmerman will hardly appear if at all.

He talks to his mother (a kindly black woman) about wanting to graduate and work an honest job.

Final scene is him walking out of the door and the scene fades to black. Then a gunshot is heard. Roll credits.