Racism in Sweden - Ibra edition

Wow Sweden has still not learned how to be multicultural and to not be oppressive towards minorities...

Thoughts?

lol, so what? He is still stinking rich with millions of fans, why would something so hypotetical like this even matter?

Isn't it true that the Swedish media doesn't even report identifying traits of the perpetrators? Like they say 'a man threw a grenade into a crowd' without saying it was a black or coloured.

Right wing lies my friend.
This is the TRUE face of sweden. It's not Swedistan like they want to be, it actually is Swedereich!

what's so bad about robbing a bank? you can't have more fun than that.

why would race matter? why do you further want to perpetuate stereotypes and ignite more hatred towards minorities?

Being the bank ?

Isnt he Bosnian? Thats still European so i see why Sweden hates him.

Stereotypes are true

racist

so people can identify the suspect, retarded liberal. your hurt feelings makes us less safe. our newspapers do it too, it's always "a man in a dark hooded sweatshirt". gee, that fucking narrows it down.

Sweden is shit

everybody has a fucking axe to grind.
was it like this before WW1? everyone a victim?
all these petty slights and discourtesies to be atoned for with YOUR land and treasure.
how DARE you not defend the rich foreigner athlete with your every breath, Svedenska. For this you will pay.

Bosnians are basically Arabs

we're living in the safest time in history, you dumb inbred racist. shit like that only creates more hate towards an already oppressed minority. it doesnt make anyone else safer and puts non-whites at risk

fuck you white boy

arent Slavs white?

the safest time in history is before liberals were born.

I thought the serbs sorted that out. And man is not a arab

Oh fuck off, my name is Forsman and I look like >le 56% face. Ibra looks European. He's got nothing to bitch about.

Coolest monkey in the jungle right here

>we're living in the safest time in history
well maybe for you, because we let you move here. now we lock our doors.
>you dumb inbred racist
nice hate speech. you're a real asset, glad we let you in.

>well maybe for you, because we let you move here. now we lock our doors.
Crime rates in the US have been steadily dropping for decades, though. If your family locks their doors today, but didn't lock them in the 00s, 90s, 80s, 70s, etc., then they're idiots.

>Crime rates in the US have been steadily dropping for decades

Is this whole thread just memers memeing memers or what?

>Ibra looks European. He's got nothing to bitch about.
balkaners have a bad reputation in western europe m8

it's not a meme

Haha!
Sweden will never learn!
Finlan suck because immigrant
But when have like litmanen hyypia
Ebin

Your chart is outdated by 2 decades, Mohammed.

>look at these graphs, your eyes deceive you, things have never been better in your country
pack your bags

>Graph starts during the crack epidemic
>it's not a meme

Someone order me a new pair of sides, this thread is too much.

swedish politics have been completely dominated by leftist parties for the past 50 years or so. in the mid 2000s they stopped recording the ethnicity of criminals because it revealed that immigrants/children of immigrants ,or, in short, non-swedes were way overrepresented in crime statistics. that's why that swedish cop blew the whistle a couple of months ago (google it). he basically said that most crimes are committed by non-swedes (especially arabs and blacks, in the 80s and 90s it was ex-yugos, now there isn't only robberies and drugs but also a ridiculous amount of rapes because of the muslims) and he wanted the public to know. ofc he waited until before retirement because if he revealed it earlier his life would be ruined.
the reason why the leftists started covering up the truth is because if the truth came out it would give right wingers ammo and it will be revealed that the multicultural dream is a lie. and if that happened it would be the end of the welfare state and unlimited immigration. leftists in the west need unlimited immigration because it gives them votes. leftists are basically buying the votes with government handouts. the same shit is happening in your country with mexicas and blacks.
it's gonna be hilarious in a couple of decades when arabs, blacks and latinos in the west become a major political force due to dramatic demographic changes and when they kick the leftists to the curb, because they won't need them anymore. right now they're only voting for left wing parties because voting for them means that they get to bring more of their relatives in the west, plus free government money. you fucking retards are completely unaware what you're bringing upon yourselves, you're basically importing millions of people that have more extreme views than the average Sup Forumsack. good luck being a fag or a feminist in the future lmfao.

meant for

here is a one with 00s

lol that 2nd comment written in Arabic on the national anthem video is so fake and mostly was from google translate. Even the first one could possibly be fake. Sup Forums compilations are hillarious

>a hundred different example of how fucked up sweden is
>he focuses on only one thing

dzeko is a mudslime friend

nice trips, that comment just made me laugh because its screaming google translate

>Sweden

>liberals cry that stop and frisk is racist
>New York crimes started dropping dramatically when stop and frisk became widespread in the city
>now liberals are taking credit for that crime drop
Lmao

This cant be real.

Nobody responded to this one, lol.
Who are the ones causing the most trouble, even though crime rates are going down?

neither does ours tho

good bait

Zlatan said hello to me at a club in sf on New Years

Did you clap him up?

what did he mean by this

Crime rate is dropping because USA send niggaz to prison for years for stealing a lollipop.

>mfw Eueocucks ripped on the US for repealing Net "Neutrality"
>mfw Europoors can't read news that are considered as wrongthink

>gets voted Swedish player of the year an unprecedented 11 times
>largely seen as the greatest Swedish footballer of all time
>is also a tryhard 36yo cunt who calls himself a lion and talks about himself in 3rd person
>hears people think his antics are a bit much
>HURR DURR THAT'S RACISM

Henrik Larsson is half Cape Verdean, nobody ever gave a shit, wonder why

and sweden sends mohammeds to congress for raping 12 year olds. your point?

>its a not so thinly veiled Sup Forums thread for the billionth time
Getting tired of this re-run.

Because he was before le ebin identitarian internet era. Had Larsson played today he would've been trashed on.

wtf sweden!

ibra is white though

also reported :)

Yes it does, sperg.

Unless some huge super drug is created in the next few years, I don't think the U.S. will ever be as dangerous as it was in the 80s at the height of the crack epidemic.

They will never understand this. No matter how you explain it to them or even show them concrete proof they will be in denial.

Sweden is probably the most racist nation to ever exist.
Shame on them, but I encourage them to keep trying to overcome their inherent racism.

but only slavs rob banks

What a fucking piece of shit. I hope he fucks off to america or something forever

>see white man living in a white country moaning about suffering from racism
>check his bio
>muslim background
every time