I am 1/48 irish, 7/ 34 german 3/ 74 italian 8/87 japanese 2/56 indian, 5/ 56 native, what am I, /int?

I am 1/48 irish, 7/ 34 german 3/ 74 italian 8/87 japanese 2/56 indian, 5/ 56 native, what am I, /int?

pls answer, I need to know

A mistake.

An italian

You guys really don't get what's the deal with "I'm 1/2048 Elbonian!" in the Americas, but it's simple. It's about family and those small but meaningful culture bits that make your family different from your neighbour's.

An americunt

The stereotypical Americunt would be claiming "so I am totally Japanese! MUH HERITAGE!".

Italy can't into powers of two
Also that's most definitely obama

Here you go, this is what you're so desperate for, right?

good post

And it was the samefag!

burgers butthurt, like always , kek'd

How were my two posts butthurt tho
First and last posts you referenced

Go get shot lmao.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch I'll have you know America is right on gun control. I have survived over 300 confirmed mass shooting and

why are b*rgershit fatbitchasses always so insanely arsehurt?
lmfao

Butthole inflamed from too much unwiped sharting.

>tfw there's too much built up shart to shart again and you need to scrape off the crusted mass

A mongrel.

No it's not. It's a pretence so they can LARP as a caricature of a culture they know nothing about.

Some do LARP... but I think those are minority, and mostly in USA (*mostly*, I know exceptions - like one ex-gf of mine... that girl is cringey as fuck.)

American.

the brazilian is right, why are Canadians so spiteful on here? You literally do all the same things

>Sup Forums
same threads every day all day

nice projecting ching

a faggot