Hinterland
The Tudors

get out of here, teaboo

mmm nootka

TUDORS? isnt that like aa chick show.

>Taboo
Kinda shit desu senpai
The Tudors is a solid choice though.

I've also noticed the Brits aren't baldist (racist against bald people like Hollywood is). In Hollywood, if you go bald, you either get a hair trans[plant or a wig (like Matthew Mconoghey and Travolta) or take roids and hope you get cast in some action flick. Otherwise any job you get will be playing a creepy pedo or the villian.

Brits understand bald people are common and they have a lot of prominent roles

#BaldLivesMatter

the shadow line

Be VEEERY cahreful now mhmm.

Fuck off Larry David

Britshit is comfy but is really a derivative of Nordic Noir, at least in its current iteration. That being said it is the good kind of derivative. I would watch some Nordic Noir first. I recently enjoyed Trapped.

If you must watch britshit I recently enjoyed the tunnel even if it was ludicrous.

>Nordic Noir
hmm interesting, so Trapped is a good series, anymore?

>Nordic Noir
kek

Life on Mars
Ashes to Ashes
The Prisoner
Black Mirror

>no blackadder

Utopia
This Is England '86, '88 and '90 (follows the movie)

>no peep show

Don't bother, it's all shit with shoehorned blacks in, usually with white female spouses. I haven't watched British programming for 5 years and I live here.

The Prisoner

there are so many quality british shows.
is pretty good.

>sherlock
>luther
>misfits
>extras
>black books
>peep show
>red dwarf
>the mighty boosh
>the fall
>downton abbey (is good)
>wolf hall
>black mirror

of course the classic british shows are goat:
>mr. bean
>dad's army
>father ted
>fawlty towers
>are you being served?
>blackadder
>all the quartermass shows and movies
>only fools and horses
>absolutely fabulous
>the vicar of dibley
>the league of gentlemen
>i claudius
>doctor who
>house of cards
and my opinion the greatest tv show ever created:

>The Prisoner (1967-1968)
>Created and Starring Patrick McGoohan

Don't forget
>Keeping Up Appearances

yeah that one always hurt a little because that was the relationship my mum and dad had exactly. so it was bittersweet watching it, made me cringe extra hard IRL.

Fuck of George

River

Broadchurch is a straight ripoff on The Killing, which is also a ripoff of Twin Peaks

>there's a murder
>shows slowly starts to ignore the murder altogether
>focuses on the "mysterious detective", the "normal family", and the "picture-perfect town with a dark secret"

nice mommies though

god she is so cute

>no the professionals
>no edge of darkness
>no singing detective (or any of Dennis Potter's works for that matter)

The Thick of It

Try these if you liked broadchuch: the fall, new tricks, happy valley, top of the lake (not British but similar sort of plot), midsummer murder, anything agatha christie based

Comedy: toast of london, Garth marenghi's dark place, keeping up appearances, peep show, red dwarf

There's plenty more!

Except Broadchurch never ignores the murder, the crime is the focus of every episode.

theyre really hammering home the 'all men are wankers' theme this season

Is the Tudors really a Brit show when it is made by Canadians?

season 3 when?

>every crime show is a ripoff of a crime show

>defending the writing
No, no no on ononnonon.
The first season is such fucking cheap writing. They focus on the one of the typical misunderstood suspects of the week every fucking week. It is a blatant attempt to stretch the basic concept for a lengthier season.
No-one rates the writing. The ony fucking draw is the acting.

Where did I defend the writing in my post you fucking aspie

i dont know why i stuck with the show
i thought both season 1 and 2 were very lazy and manipulative
but this 3rd season is like a different show, the writing is so much better, theyve really relaxed on the 'we have to end with a massive cliffhanger even if its unrelated to the next episode' shit that they were doing

4th episode is already out

>Utopia
Fucking amazing on first watich. Second season is lacking in the first's chemistry. Not as good on a rewatch. One of my top shows ever.

>Ultraviolet
Jack Davenport recruited into an anti-vampire group. Decent story but pretty boring imo, aparrently people rate it though.

>The Supersizers
This is a food show. But it is fucking great. A comedian and a critic with great chemistry eat food and dress up from a past era. If you are boared some time check out an episode on youtube.

>Hex
Teen witch bullshit. Slower and not as watchable as some later american shows based on the same story but it has Fassbender in his prime witch imo is more than enough reason to watch it.

>Outlander
Was alright for the fist season. Basically romance novel period peice.

>Hunted
I think this was influenced be Alies et al. Female spy hiding in plain site. Gets caught up between two groups after her, conflicted loyalties, betrayal etc. Good wiritng and acting.

>Except Broadchurch never ignores the murder, the crime is the focus of every episode.
Eh, okay, I'll give you that the investigators always (mostly) are focused focused. I guess my point was that the writing irked me because it did a disservice to the experienced investigator who was heading it up. I'm not saying he should have found him right away but everyone was jumping to a new conclusion all the time and it made me reee a little more each episode.

> but this 3rd season is like a different show
Nice, maybe I'll skip over the rest of the second season.

Well where do they go from the end of season 2?
Danny Latimer's case has been resolved and the pedo run out of town.
is it another murder or a continuation of the Latimer case?

It's about them investigating a rape, while Mark tries to come to terms with the fact that Danny is dead and gone and Joe is free.

It's set 2 years after S2.

>investigating a rape
gonna be a short season then.

CHOOSE

Poirot

>manchin, manchin and downs syndrome

I can second happy valley, watched it with my mum every week. On the edge of our seats every time

LUTHER
U
T
H
E
R

Fuck yeah Unforgotten

>le broad generalization of the quoted post in greentext maymay

>So insecure about your balding you make up a conspiracy about Hollywood
Bald fags are the worst

name 10 popular hollywood bald actors

Watch Utopia at some point. Pure kino but got cancelled. Still worth watching

>no Detectorists
>no Black Books

Will the guy who wrote this make Dr. Who great again?

>Doc Martin
Is this actually good? I presumed it was just a cheap ITV show.

>Peaky Blinders

BY THE ORDER OF

Not really, although it's kind boring if you don't care about court politics. Great first season and finale, though.

No one will agree and I'll get castrated for saying it but I really liked Sherlock and I think it's good British TV. Give it a go, it's definitely heavy on the drama towards the end of the series though so you probably won't like the last season unless you're a faggot like me
Not British, but definitely kino in the same genre is Hannibal--highly recommend.
Parade's End is a really good 5 episode short drama too imo.

>tfw you accidentally spoiler your whole post
it's for the best, desu.

No. The show will be cancelled in 2018. We're preparing to enter the Wilderness Years 2.0.