Why does mediocrity always rise to the top?

Why does mediocrity always rise to the top?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxrkkF9NNBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyrkjqpF80&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because 80% of everything is mediocre, including people.

widest appeal?

you know what. for hating this guy you all seem really obsessed with him. almost as if hes living in ya linheads rent free.
all ya finna seething

Enjoy my reviews? They consist of me telling you why I like said movie/series/IP or what I previously thought of it when I was younger. Then I say a bunch of buzzwords I got off imdb while never going in depth as why aspects of the movie "are" that way.
Admit it. You only watch to see if I agree with your already set opinion. B+

Because YouTube literally pushes this shit into peoples recommended box on YouTube. The system is rigged against people that actually try. YouTube is also over saturated with content now. You're fucked before you even hit the starting line.

The majority of human beings are mediocre.

>inb4 "fedora" - you really, really can't debate this one, I assure you

>80% of everything is mediocre

Really makes you think

I click right here at the end of every one of his videos but I never actually feel myself getting Stuckmanized. What does it feel like? Is it like a Big Mac Attack cuz I've had those?

Law of Large Numbers.

I just don't understand what constitutes "popular" these days

That ugly rat faced casey guy? Why is he popular?

I am an adult, I understand people can like things I don't

>Hey user check out this awesome thing
I think it sucks, but I understand why this person likes it

>Wow, that is one handsome dude
I objectively understand this fellow man is handsome

>Check out this movie or music
not my cup of tea but I see why people like it

But this guy? He's so bland it's like drinking room temperature water for a week, and that rat faced casey guy I don't get it.

Hey, remember when RedLetterMedia jokingly, sarcastically referred to him as a prick and he cried and cried (literally) before retreating to his facebook hugbox where legions of ... "fans" ???? denounced RLM and praised him?

yeah

you

say thjis

but i bet he could kick your ass...

Chris Cuckmann is the nu-maliest of nu-males, and the fact that he was actually able to convince a woman to marry him makes me lose faith in the human race. He could kick no one's ass and that's a fact.

His reviews have changed since he couldn't steal from the imdb message boards anymore that's for sure.

Because determination and hard work counts for more than talent.

...as does nepotism

I heard his wife doesn't love him anymore

Is it because he made her wear the stupid dress for his Beauty and the Beast review?

I would say it is more about narcissism. Something about narcissism leads people to see you as an authority figure. `

Because 99 per cent of success is showing up.

The true geniuses are too crazy/sloppy to be consistent.

This guy probably uploads a new video on the same day every week to the exact same millisecond.

Only the bland are truly well organised.

Because mediocrity believes it's the cream and there's enough mediocrity bring that belief into reality

Because the only people upset by mediocrity are people striving for excellence and that's a small number of the population.

He's ok for normies. No edgy shit. No memes. It's only a normie talking about movies.
In 2017 it is enough to be popular.

>The true geniuses are too crazy/sloppy to be consistent
Don't fool yourself, faggot.

>Why does mediocrity always rise to the top?
shit floats

that guy's vids are pretty cringe-inducing, over inflated ratings based on shitty childhood nostalgia
as with nearly always, i share some opinions with the guy because it's hard not too but a far prefer ralph

youtube.com/watch?v=rxrkkF9NNBo

even moviebobs better. he is a fat fuck but at least he can explain why he likes or dislikes a film beyond surface shit

if the key to success is showing up,

people who are super good at time management can success over people who are talented.

i think it's an accurate statement.

how many stories do you hear from celebrities - truly talented people - who believe luck played a major factor in their success?

moviebob is a great critic

whiners just hate his politics

nah, more like 99% is.

>"Tell that to Zodd's snapped neck!"
>Chris crying like a bitch because Mike Stoklasa cracked a joke about him

Just getting these out of the way.

lowest common denominator
didnt you take grade school math?

jeremy jahns might actually be worse. Its close

you just need motivation, time (patience), and to be slightly humorous to make it on yt

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyrkjqpF80&t=1s

you can always watch me instead

>The true geniuses are too crazy/sloppy to be consistent.
Nope. All true genuises actually achieve something and make a mark. If you have incredible talent, but you do nothing with it, it's literally worthless.

>tfw mediocre to above average person

stop spamming your shitty content you fucking idiot, it isn't funny on any level.