Why Brits hate Poles to the point they refuse to provide services to British citizens with Polish surnames?

Why Brits hate Poles to the point they refuse to provide services to British citizens with Polish surnames?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5002286/Pregnant-British-woman-hospital-nationality-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPqIbz_85gU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When i was a kid i believed poland was friendly towards foreigners, now i believe poland is very racist towards non whites, like russia tier racist, so i guess it's ok for brits to return them the favor.

>Poles get cucked by THIS

Because Poles are white and you can openly hate Europeans, not even joking.

>be shocked by the fact that the Daily Mail is seemingly defending a Polish woman in Britain
>skim through the article
>she's a Cambridge graduate...a toff
>it all starts to make sense

>poles
>white
fuck off subhuman wh*toid, we're sarmatian

The guy is Polish tho
If I understand correctly woman is pure ethnic Brit bong but she get Polish surname after her husbando

If some of you people are too thick to understand Daily Mail article i have bad new to you

come to think of it, he does have those inflated EE features and a melon head. But I have never before seen an Eastern European looking so smug and it took me off guard.

Why didn't she simply bring some sort of a document or ID? Drama over nothing. You don't get shit done in Croatia unless you show your state health insurance card.

Whats wrong with that? I thought poles are based and anti-immigrant

Poles act like apes just about everywhere, dont act so surprised when people get fed up with your bullshit

>I have never before seen an Eastern European looking so smug
>Slovene flag
kek

It's in our culture and you should accept and adjust to us in order to enrich your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPqIbz_85gU

Also i reported your post to Norwegian authorities, it's very racist and full of hate speech.

oh geezes, i bet you think italians are white too?

Wash your mouth, Italians are the whitest.

says the non-white slav.

>slav
we're Jews actuallly, fuck off.

>>we're Jews actuallly, fuck off.

don't insult the jews, 6 gorillion of them died

hahahah some bolshevik rape baby thought she was going to immigrate to a first world ,gold dig herself a naive fuckbuddy and be treated equally.

they should kick both of them out and tell them fuck off to the eastern lands of mordor and seek your services there

Unless all the Poles are deported at the conclusion of Brexit then there will be blood on the streets

You should focus on pakis t.bh

I wish this was a real country

with competent and nationalist organized military

not a bunch of fucking kacap traitors

I'd be the first to sign up to detonate a truck bomb in london

as a matter of fact, I refuse to die unless I get blood of an englishman on my hands

Don't reply to the paki transgender rapist

yes, and it will be British blood, we alongside with muzzis will take over Britain
Bismillah

And your should focus on the 40% of your country that isn't white

Showing your true colours, eh, Jakub?

You're literally the rats of Europe
The whites, negros and pakis of British shall unite to vanquish your menace from our shores (before dealing with other issues)

all anglos should be raped and mercilessly murdered on sight

>negros and pakis
sorry Nigel, they're already on our side

Better start learning Polish or Arabic m8

British people are racist toward slavs, it's a sad fact of life, they think themselves superior and will put a slav down at every opportunity.
It's a silent society wide racism covertly propping ethnic brits.

They don't speak arabic in Pakistan you cuck

Mainly because Poles are vermin who really ought have been eradicated by Germany during the war.

>Nigel
I'm a girl, idiot

I actually laughed when this happened

like so many times before

and I'll laugh and celebrate when the next one happens

Keep purging perfidious anglo pirates world wide.

I suppose Brits prefer Pakis, Somalis, MENA's or Jamaicans

Brit women getting PLUMBED everyday whatchu gon do bout it pasty hwyte boi

Enjoy your civil war, only the second time this century

No one needs to bomb Poland, it's a grim desolate wasteland already

the woman is born english you fuckwit.
she took Polish surname after her husband.

I was told that elementary school pupils struggle with reading but the article is pretty fucking short, you should give reading a try.

Kinda funny how the Poles get butthurt towards Britain, when it is because of the Brits that Poland is even a thing

hahaha, look

more dead britshits

the happy ending of this story is they died before reproducing their cursed subhuman blood.

Why are you so angry? Of course some British are going to find things to insult you over, you're undercutting their wages. You should be grateful they let you work over there in in relative peace.

if anyone should be celebrating dead british cocksuckers it should be americans

just imagine, if yous had not revolted you'd be just another disarmed shithole living under the anglo crown boot like canada or australia.

yous dodged a bullet big time

Yeah all those ukip voters will be out on their zimmerframes.

>Pole hates Britain
>decides he hates Britain so much he'll move over and work as a till-operator in paki-infested slough McDonald's

HOWLING

you're arguing with a transgender paki

and i'm literally not even joking

More Poles die every day from famine and attacking each other in the streets

Don't remember 51% of the country voting UKIP

>poland has less stabbings in a year than london in two months

a transgender paki who got kicked out of uni for stalking the polish birds he was living with.

the "brits" in question are pakis or turks.

>Poland had more violent crime in a month than England had in a year (per capita)

Actually about 10-20 white kids killed a Polish man with one punch earlier in the year

Kids are being taught it's normal and allowed to beat Poles

because poles do brits jobs better because brits are inherently lazy

Why don't Poles just Anglicise their surnames?

No you're not, trannies aren't real women, I'm sorry.

Also enjoy being raped by Muhammads and Jamals.

Because we're not cucks like you.

co pierdolisz Hanzie?

gadaj po Polsku nie tym pierdolniętym anglo bełkotem

>Because we're not cucks like you.
many Poles changed their surnames after Germans were so kind to invite them back in the day
and for the US as well (-ski -> -sky)

>and for the US as well (-ski -> -sky)
That's false.
"Sky" was an american transliteration for cyryllic speaking immigrants whose surnames ended with -cкий

come on, you can't tell me names like Gregyrczczczczczcz weren't changed

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with the name Gregyrczczczczczcz so I don't necessarily understand your point.

Germans polonized their names too. Rozenberg. Szmidt/Szmit. Etc.

>some failed anglo bastards attempted to steal Native american land and colonize the americas and failed miserably.

>actually needing permission of these failed cocksuckering colonists to immigrate there.

USA is a none country, it's like a whore house even bigger scale than the soviet union was.

and no one needs an invitation to go to this whore house.

The amerindians/asians spit in your and their imperialist faces and do as they please.

see this picture, this is a REAL american

rest of failed yurotrash colonist who contaminated their continent with niggers and other trash of the world....and dare call this fucking babylonian mess some type of ((((((nation))))))

a nice Polish family moved some houses away from ours recently and they have exactly that name

that's kikeizing their names. Krauts and poles sent us their Jews. Fuck you all.

ahahah the fuckign anglo sphere put a knife in our back, it is only our pleasure to put a knife in your back as well

enjoy as they turn your once glorious empire into poland 2.0

I remember first seeing brexit and it was about the UK hating Turks and Poles but since then the Turk hate has pretty much disappeared but the Polish hate has just gotten stronger.

I mean the British foreign minister was on an interview and was bragging about how good his Turkish dishwasher was.

I think part of the Brexit deal should be the EU staff forcing the UKuk to pay a monthly fee of 1Billion € to Poland until pakis become 50% of the UKuk population.

Poles are white and british people love nigger cock more than they do tea

Dirty dumb Polish scum

russians hate goes towards kavkaz peiople and turks

Why are you so angry at britfags tho, is it really just because of the article or something else

Who said that interracial relationships was a good idea

Hello where can i find a gf like this