US americans unironcally elected this guy. Twice

>US americans unironcally elected this guy. Twice.

Now tell me, why was giving stupid people the right to vote a good idea again?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX8exR6ksHw
youtube.com/watch?v=H83NBAdBd-c
youtu.be/3CN6sQY_LJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was just laughing at this few minutes ago. It's a fucking Circus.

The whole fucking thing looks so absurd that you can clearly tell by one glance these elites are fucking insane in the head.

Maybe he's just uncomfortable because he's holding a black person's hand.

I gotta say, it does make me joyful watching him wither away, his father too. Fuck em'

Which president? The Monkey or the Monkey?

he's obviously drunk
Jeltsin did this kind of shit all the time

that's the first time that bitch has smiled in like 6 years

He's feeling the black church soul singin', leave him alone.

it's a weird moment but his speech was infinitely better than Obama's

uuuhhhm if what oki doki

Better than race baiting and professing BLM to be necessary at a funeral for cops shot by BLM.

The shooters weren't affiliated with BLM

>nigger
>not affiliated with nigger lives matter

But all white guys are affiliated with the KKK right?

Because stupid people are easily manipulated by the media goy. You cant see whats going on here?

Yws, they were. By association.

*The monkey or the chimp

Uhh
What the fuck?

yes, we did elect him twice.

youre welcome, world.

Problematic I know.

But saying someone who targeted only cops at a BLM rally isn't associated with BLM is fucking retarded.

And now Americans are just as stupid as they were 16 years ago. Now, hillbillies want a racist businessman. Idiocracy is a movie that is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

ikr, 15+ years of meme market strength

Not the first time

Even Camacho is better than Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=DX8exR6ksHw

Here's Obama turning a funeral service into a political speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=H83NBAdBd-c

WE HAVE TO GO BACK KATE

WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAAAACK

NOW WATCH THIS DRIVE

How bad has Kang Kong messed up if Bush comes off more sympathetic.

Yeah davey cameron and his humming the other day.

I lolled.

Are you a conspiracy nut or something?
Do you think that all black people are going behind whiteys back to kill as many cops as possible?
The shooting was at a BLM protest where plenty of cops were being friendly and taking part in the discussion. A couple of guys with guns who had totally the wrong message took it upon themselves to shoot people who didn't deserve it.
And no, not all black people are associated with BLM.

i love how he's so into it. what a joyful man.

Better than Gore or Stink Face

youtu.be/3CN6sQY_LJc

Did Barbara bath him with boiling hot water when he was a baby ?

>shooter expressed black power views on fb
>said he was angry towards whites and wanted to target especially whites
>BLM leaders calling him a hero
>BLM spokesman calling for shooting whitey after the dallas ordeal during a rally
Yeah but the shootings definately had nothing to do with racism against whites fueled by BLM.

Why you defending them so hard? BLM has no clear goal. It seems they just want blacks exempted from policing. The problem they are protesting is non existent.

>shooter expressed black power views on fb
black power =/= BLM movement
>BLM leaders calling him a her
Utter lie
>BLM spokesman calling for shooting whitey after the dallas ordeal during a rally
Utter lie

>be born
>live a pretty typical middle class life
>watch lots of cop shows as a kid, become obsessed with the police force
>join up first chance you get
>do some good things, do some bad things
>experience some incredible days, suffer through some pretty bad ones too
>one day you're murdered in the middle of the street by some black radical
>everyone gathers to mourn you in a live television event featuring some of the most important people in the country

>this fucking zionist cock-sucking piece, saudi cum-swallowing piece of shit dances in front of your coffin

I'm not necessarily defending them, just pointing out blatant misinformation and lies

once, the first election was changed after the count.

If this was a black person dancing to a hymn there would be no public outcry

>muh soul

Why the double standard?

LET IT SPILL OVER TO THE SCHOOLS AND THE CHURCHES

How is that dancing?

Why is he so happy about Dallas?

Intelligent people elected Obama twice. Smart folks are frankly more dangerous than idiots, because they think that because they are smart, whatever they must believe is correct.

That is wrong. Delusion bedevils every walk of life and every strata of intelligence. It is not a matter of intelligence but of willpower, and will is far rarer than mere intelligence.

>Not ironically electing politicians
>Not sageing shit threads

Shes loving it. I bet he slid his BWC in to her chocolate snatch while Cuckbama watched and jacked off

>elected

The only logical answer I can give is because of where he was raised, he went to one of those churches where people would do that.

It's not uncommon as that's really considered a church song nowadays and during church events that involve singing they'll lock there hands and do that.

Not excusing it or anything, was fuck tarded but it's he best explanation I can conceive other then he is an idiot.

"businesman" is a strong term, fuckwitt who managed not to lose too much of Daddies money is more acurate

No they want to be exempt from being shot unnecessarily. Really not that hard a concept to grasp

How else was Obama gonna get elected

Much like how ISIS isn't affiliated with Islam, right?

He was just trying to cheer everyone up relax

Having the public vote is a great idea to avoid a totalitarian government, however american media has been hijacked by the elite and spreads biased misinformation to make the public ignorant to what's really going on.

Did carl move to the UK?

>t. Guy in the country that invented English but is still unable to keep the mistakes in the single digits when typing out one single line

That, comma killed any chance you had at making a joke.

We all went to A PARK IN BOTSWANA

If this guy did two terms and didn't cause WW3, I don't see why libs are so worried about Trump.

US-Russia relations were the best they ever were under Bush.