'Wolf whistling', 'unwanted physical approaches', and 'verbal abuse' will be illegal in Britain

'Wolf whistling', 'unwanted physical approaches', and 'verbal abuse' will be illegal in Britain

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687983/Wolf-whistling-HATE-crime-Police-force-starts-recording-uninvited-verbal-engagement-men-women-category-racist-abuse.html

Unless you're muslim in which case you can just rape 10 year olds and they'll let you go because it was a sexual emergency.

Justice is wonderful.

God women have it so tough.

Imagine walking down the street and someone whistles at you, jesus christ how horrifying.

Meanwhile no one is doing anything about the legions of muslims making click and hissing noises and calling them whores and sluts

Wow

Surprise surprise...the swede likes blacked

It's exotic to me, while it's an every day occurrence for you.

>It's exotic to me
You keep telling yourself that, Sven.

>HEY MAN U LOOKIN HANDSOME TODAY
>WHISTLE
mfw this never happens

gez his dick shines so much, its like it was made out of a plastic or something

Been wearing your magic no-no bracelet?

It's the white pussy juice polishing his BBC with every stroke.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE GEORGE OF ORWELLIAN NIGHTMARES

Fuck yeah. Good time to be alive

And in sven's case, what's up is, not his cock.
Because sven's not allowed

>It also includes using mobile phones to send unwanted messages, unwanted sexual advances and ‘unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement’

That's code for don't talk to us unless you're Chad.

ahhaahahahahah

Buy new/current clothes, fix your hair, eat/drink healthy and maybe get drunk once a week to improve social skills

Chad it up my friend

bout time these whistle rapist get what's coming to them

>verbal abuse

When will they ban women from being mouthy and giving unsolicited advice to anyone in earshot

Didn't we do this with blacks when they were second class citizens? One would almost think that this implies that males are second class citizens!

Theresa 1984 may

>When you think it can't get worse in Britain
>They up the ante

Brits, lads.. Why is this happening? Is it common law? Is it your political structure? Is it ideological subversion? Why are you deviating more and more from the norms of continental Europe in so many areas? From free speech and expression, to gun laws, to unironically banning or trying to ban politicians from other Western countries to visit (Wilders, Trump), to the BBC constantly tiptoeing around factualities by using terms like 'the so called Islamic State' or your politicians saying 'Daesh' as if that makes ANY fucking sense in an English speaking country? The constant whining about Islamophobia and institutional racism as if you were the 51st state..

What the fuck went wrong? I don't think I understand you anymore..

Sure

OH MY GOD I HAVE MY ATTRACTIVENESS TO THE OPPOSITE SEX ASSURED ON A REGULAR BASIS

WOE IS ME

>women