HOLY SHIT IT'S PICKING UP

This is soo good, so many of them are responding to the P-blicP-rity website (don't use the actual name so news outlets like Jewzebel and other leftie shills don't search up the archives and out us)

Refer to the image, but well done, it's picking up
>568 Likes
>3k shares!!

Other urls found in this thread:

4publicpurity.org/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/leaflets-calling-ban-dogs-public-11605478
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

I like the comments on their Kikebook
>kikebook.com/PublicPurity/#

like the FB page if you haven't, this needs to look legit, and don't worry the facebook page settings are such so that people who have liked the page aren't visible, just the number of people who have liked it

Saw a Muslim family in Tesco the other day at the checkout, Said to the checkout girl "Do you realise that none of those girls have clitorus's? fucking barbarians"
she just gave me a weird look like I was mad kek

Hi australia!

mods please ban this resiliant anglöo already

what is this

probably some mudslime trying to derail this thread, just don't respond

But it is legit and you are making it look like trolls are behind it.
You're an islamic apologist.

Is this public purity thing a Sup Forums invention?

If so, very devilish indeed

It's clear to me now

Buy a pupper
Fight islam

>she just gave me a weird look like I was mad kek

shocking.

>don't use the actual name so news outlets like Jewzebel and other leftie shills don't search up the archives and out us
what are you talking about? this is a real thing

It is real, only islamic apologists would think it's fake
Go on the kikebook page, you'll see a lot of Muslims using taqiyya to claim it's fake
Also like the f*cebook page, the more people who like it, the more legit it looks

>out us

nice, reddit just got its evidence for its false flag.

and ofcourse reddit made this thread.

It isn't fake, it's definately real, obviously refer to Also make sure to like the fb page, it's in the image (don't post the link here)

I bet ISIS was created by Sup Forums too.

You guys are too funny.

need the original poster so i can print it out and spread in my disgusting area

Why do they hate dogs any way?

Fuck off!
You fucking kike shill.

Dogs are a good judge of character

I bet they taste good too

>talking to a stranger about other strangers genitalia...

someone needs to get fido to rip up a quran and make a video to piss off the shitskins

>But What if it's a wind (from you know who) up to create more hatred of Muslims

the normies know

4publicpurity.org/

Honestly seems like a white British troll made this -- the choice of embedded video, the way its written -- it just feels "off".

If I had this come through my letterbox, I'd take my dog on walkies through the Muslim neighbourhoods and not pick up its shit.

"white"

This whole thing is not new.
Some months old now and web info says it's not hosted by a brit or in britain.

>Talking to a stranger about other strangers lack of genitalia.

fixed it for you

Fucking faggot, what do you get off this, you retarded Mudslime shill.

If your not a mudslime shill, or Reddit, then why the FUCK would you actually post the link, especially with that comment, you do realize it's archived now, even if you delete the post, people will still find it

Fucking idiot, this is why you guys are so stupid, fucking ruined everything

at this point, keep posting, we need to ABANDON THIS THREAD, Sup Forums is sometimes really smart, but there are either too many shills here, or we are starting to become complete fuckups

Japs don't eat dogs. That's Koreans and Chinese.

You're just exacerbating this with your Streisand effect -- also, if this ever broke big, that would be the first, natural suspicion.

>first thing you say to a stranger is about your factual insight into the genitals of the little girls that you are staring at

Do you have autism?

who is behind this?

Too many shills.

4publicpurity.org/
Sieg Heil !! ALL NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS MUST HANG !

dogs are vile and shitty pets. faggots bring them to my university all the time and more than once you see dog shit or dog poo on the hallway and it smells like hell. Muslims or not, dogs are degenerate and i wish all of them go extinct.

They taste decent

(This comment can only be seen by owners of the Sup Forums Gold Pass™)

not really, as long as we don't mention the name of the page, we are untraceable (the Sup Forums archives are fucking huge, and the only way to sensibly go through it is using a search function), but fucking idiots like this shill keep posting the website URL
It's happened so many times before, it isn't even actual reddit/muslims, it's just our own Sup Forums posters get a kick out of being complete fuckwits

t. muhammad muhammad

>Look at their page
>mix of patriots going FUK OFF MUZZIE CUNTS and liberals going i-it's fake

Why are indian men always cringy?

The Muslims obviously, there is a site and facebook page and everything

>anti-dog community

Obviously Cats

>women and loli slaves
check
>killing and terrorizing normies at concerts and bars
check
>literally neckbeard beta males
check
>majority of ISIS troops are people who were unemployed and failed at life
check

The probability of ISIS being a beta uprising is pretty high senpai.

Disgusting, that white people only react when it comes to their stinking furry nigger they worship (instead of making and investing ressources in children).

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/leaflets-calling-ban-dogs-public-11605478

Dogs should be standard issue when you get into that neighborhood. Get some cheap wine, some chocolate in a basket. And a dog.

This tbqh

33 thousand? Holy shitz

Oh god the cringe.

I have too much empathy, that shit is killing me.

>publicaciones

I used to live in South West Sydney.

I honestly would not be able to tell if this was;

A. a joke

B. a false flag by trolls or right wingers

C. legitimate

The amount of stupid shit I saw Muslims do there, wouldn't make me surprised if it was real.

And Australia is not even one iota as bad as the U.K.

Can i have the printout? I live in oregon but whatever

Broughton, shithole. Again, these are only being posted in rundown areas. This alone is suspicious.

Mancfag here.

The areas it's being reported in are the areas that would stab you for looking at them funny.

>Honestly

It's impossible to tell.

We had retarded shit like this around us in school.

>Please tell your girls to dress modestly if they are going to be in this neighborhood.

>Please do not serve non halal food products in this area in case a brother accidentally eats them

People didn't really take it seriously though.

Won't be long until some dickhead blows the whistle on this. There's always that one leaf or kraut.

It's amazing that people are talking about how fake it is. Whether or not it is, these are genuine islamic views on dogs. They believe they are so unclean that if you keep a dog that is not a working dog part of your eternal reward will be deducted every day. An angel will not visit a home with a dog or a picture. "the most grievously tormented people amongst the denizens of Hall on the Day of Resurrection would be the painters of pictures"

Oh, subversion.
Nice.

>Honestly seems like a white British troll made this

It's weird that they choose the "ize" spelling when nearly all Brits do not.

this is actually real my dude, OP is just a twelve year old faggot that thinks that somehow us even mentioning this will make the media think that it is a plot by the hacker known as Sup Forums. This isn't even that much of a stretch, but the funny part is he is acting like it is fake. Anyone coming into this thread that doesn't already know that it is real will assume, like you, that it is fake. I honestly think OP might a shill agent trying to pin the "fake" muslims webzone on us.

Muslims are vile and shitty (((people ))) .
Cucks bring them to our countries all the time and more than once you'll see muslims shit on indigenous culture or just blow things up. Muslims are not human and I wish all of them go extinct.

well
having women not dress like whores is a good thing

This
It's real as fuck, faggots like OP and other posters are pretending it's fake

you're an idiot, anyone can look up who owns the site you fucknugget

Not whores =/= beekeeper ninja suits.

This gave me a warm kek. Thanks m8

So i can still walk my pig right?

kek

fair enough

This is the best thing I've read on Sup Forums in a while.

Keep up the good work, mate. I'll go buy a case of UK beer next time I'm out.

Only if you cover it in images of things that are in heaven above, or that are in the earth beneath, or that are in the water under the earth for maximum haram.

>tfw want to get a pet pig tbqhwy but you need to have a farming license for the council or some shit

Clean as fuck and smarter than dogs.

You know what's worst?
That this reaction will be limited to social media.

Smarter than Muslims too.

Cuckold brits, not surprised.

Soccial media got us on this SJW bullshit, social media can take us out of it

Is your girlfriends dog cuckolding you user?

Laughing in bed like a retard

Something about this just has Larry David written all over it

This. Had a Muslim family moved into my dad's neighborhood and they came to a Home Owners Association meeting looking to ban dog ownership in the neighborhood. Luckily he had no shot but he was pretty mad. His son ended up poisoning their neighbor's dog and going to juvie.

That's pretty hot.

>that white guilt cuckgirl crying false flag

for you

You council seems to be bigoted, they should accept every value imposed on them. :^)

They rather deny their rape instead of "fueling" the evil "nazis"

Good thing the "large Muslim community" is within the larger English country, so they can fuck off. BTW Muslims are far from without blemish, look at or smell them.

Muslims have better hygiene culture.

>this needs to look legit
>Refer to the image, but well done, it's picking up
Get the fuck out of here you leftist shill pieces of shit. You can't pin this on us, the muzzie retards are digging their own grave a'la sharia zone and we won't have you deflecting it on us.

Fucking plebbit, every time. RREEEEEEEEE

Any culture where you can be outside, walk by, and get overtaken by a wave of cologne (or whatever they call it -- niggers can make a crazy smell without the white man's oppression apparently) is not to be associated with hygiene culture.

Eyyo news web sites

This shit is fake as fuck and you know it.

The alt-right and basement dwelling racist make up these ridiculous stereo type shit up primarily about Muslims. They do this to trick the average person who doesn't want all the muslims banned and or killed like many on this website do, so that they think to them selves, maybe these racists are on to something, maybe they are right about muslims.

So yes, unless you go talk to these ''muslim organizers'' and let them explain when and why they did this, everything that comes out of this shit hole is fake and plain racist memeing.

Also: Public Purity the post

OIIII CUUUNNTTTT.