mad max 3 is superior to other mad max films because there is much more quotable onliners in it

> mad max 3 is superior to other mad max films because there is much more quotable onliners in it

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=QRpIeg9eTTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you insists on making shitty threads

He's not wrong.

Nobody actually believes this right?
Thunderdome is objectively the worst in the franchise.

Is Douge slightly mentally challenged? His behavior and opinions show a lack of emotional development, and IIRC he was working as a janitor at some place that mostly hired mentally challenged people and people that didn't speak English as cleaners and janitors before NC hit it big.

Must we do this? He's such a SJW pussy now.

>and IIRC he was working as a janitor at some place that mostly hired mentally challenged people and people that didn't speak English as cleaners and janitors before NC hit it big.
Correct. Here's the video of him being autistic when he quit: youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

He made his point in 30 minute scetch video:
youtube.com/watch?v=QRpIeg9eTTQ

Look in awe how Tamara realises that she can't quote anything from mad max 2 easily like from mad max 3, therefor NC is right and thunderdome is the best dome.

It made me realise that freddy got fingered is better film than mishima because I can quote the later one better.

I think it's pretty cool to pay actors to look amazed and defeated when you totally destroy their weak counter arguments (that you wrote for them) in order to make your point seem valid.

Do people still believe that BRADxRLM stuff?

it's even cooler when you dress them up as famous directors to pretend that they care about your opinion

>we don't need another an hero

1 > FR > 2 > 3

WHEN WILL SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPEN WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN?!

Year Of The Spoony is coming, it was cancelled last year but I bet he'll pull through in 2017

Yeah, remember when him and angry Paco BTFO pajeet Snyder? How will he ever recover?

I don't think so, the other day I checked his twitter. He tweeted over 70 times in a span of 16 hours and all but a few were about WWE wrestling.

>Angry Paco
No that's not right, what's his name again?

Don't make fun of Joe, he rubs shoulders with Hollywood elite

Have faith user, he'll be sure to deliver that FFXIII-2 review

It's obviously fake but Brad is far more laid back style wise than they are. Neither is as cringey as Douge though.

>Neither is as cringey as Douge though
Brad's certainly trying with his donning of the r/atheism fedora

Doug is so finished at this point he could stop releasing content entirely and he would still be less finished than he is right now.

2 > FR > 3 > 1

It's actually normal to leave a set if you're not involved with the scene. You want as few people there as possible.

Fury Road was the best Mad Max. Sorry if that triggers you.

>No Mel
>Mad Max
Keep telling yourself that

>the film is called Mad Max: Fury Road
>not Mad Max

a-user I d-don't understand - does it even belong to a franchise? Have the mad max copyright owners done anytyhing about this?

Does this mean Nosferatu's shit too?

Also, a big part about what makes Mad Max so good is the fact that a majority of the story is told in visuals. God this guy makes me angry

This was the best time