Please tell me AMC isn't going to end the season with this edgefest

Please tell me AMC isn't going to end the season with this edgefest

negron in comic is a tank of a man. the drawing iseven intimidating.

negron in amc is a twig leaning forward and back.

They should change the tv negan to vegan

So how comes they aren't able to rebuild civilisation when the zombies are not even a threat?
How did the government fail to prevent the zombie apocalypse in the first place? I mean there is few things a zombie horde could do against a tank or even an APC.

Because when you die, no matter how, you turn into a zombie.

Jesus vs Negan will happen too :)

>AMC will take this literally and have Negan and his men fly into Alexandria with their helicopter dicks

zombies are the precursor to an alien invasion

Looks like he got a bit distracted by talking about dicks and lost hold of whatever metaphor he was attempting there.

Does anyone else generally enjoy the comic but dislike Negan pretty strongly? He's like Deadpool or a reddit user at thids point

He's my favorite character, but I don't go "omg fucking epic XD" every time he opens his mouth. Every time an issue comes out plebs will say "zomg negan's getting better and better". My favorite part of the comic was the prison. Seems I am the only one who prefers how violent and edgy and scary it was compared to the show. Things were so fresh back then.

I like zombie shows and movies. I watched the first episode and liked it. Stopped watching a few episodes later when it stopped being a zombie show and became a regular drama with wives and best friends cheating while an occasional zombie passes by.

Negron?

negan
vegan
becan
megan
legan
segan

the naaaame game
negan bebegan banana fana fefegan

This

The prison and the woodbury arc were so fucking good. Basically stuff like that was the entire premise of the comic, and it blew expectations out the water

But the TV show ruined everything that was so great about it and made fucking dumb choices like
>In the comics the Governor spent weeks trying to find the prison
>Andrea fucking the Governor
>That fucking failed attack at the end of the season, so they had to correct it in the fucking middle of season 4
>In the comics they want the prison because it's safer than Woodbury, but it's not the case in the tv show
>Governor was less than batshit crazy

I don't mind they didn't cut Rick's hand, he pretty much became useless after this

The thing i hated the most was the fact that AMC spoiler the big plot twist in the prison (Dead people come back regardless how they die) with that stupid season 1 ending.

I just realized that since Denise is dead, Sasha is gonna bite Morgan so he gets his comic death after all after succumbing to the bite wound.

This way he also gets to have his duane-speech to Carl since he already went kinda insane and mentioned Duane instead of Benjamin

They also fucked up Tyreese, he was pretty much pointless and forgettable and in the show

And the farm, in the comics it was pretty short and almost "comfy" but those greedy fucks made an entire season out of it, while 4 or 5 episodes would've done the job

Also no winter episodes

The point of this entire fucking page is Negs tries to be an edgefest and just confuses everyone.

The largest fuck up was killing andrea and keeping carol alive. This makes it strange because two characters have to take her role in the comic.

This further fucks up the plot with the kingdome. Michone and the king was a pretty big deal in the comic, but since Rick is bonking michone in the show i don't know what they will fucking do.

Carol is just there to be filler stuff.

I hope this bit is in the finale. Though whatever alexandrian says it will become the target of a million fanboys. Sorry for posting 1000 pages I finally read past issue 100 a few nights ago.

Negatron

Everyone is infected. If you die, you go zombie. Unless your head is destroyed. Basically the world is gonna end fully unless a cure to that is found

>So how comes they aren't able to rebuild civilisation when the zombies are not even a threat?
They are, at this point each horde has a few ten thousend zombies in it. Try killing that.
>How did the government fail to prevent the zombie apocalypse in the first place? I mean there is few things a zombie horde could do against a tank or even an APC.
Every day, 150k people die around the world. At least 140k wake up as zombies on day 1. They bite doctors in the first world countries and family members in third world countries. Result: no more doctors -> more deaths and more zombies.
Now, a tank is pretty fucking effective but when the death rate accelerates, you get more and more zombies until there is nothing left to protect.

Sasha getting Holly's death confirmed.

Since people born pre-Walker Apocalypse have the virus are immediately infected do you think anyone born after would display some unusual properties that they could take advantage of to survive in the new world? They'd still have the virus but it'd be cool if they had some sort of invisibility protection from the walkers whereas the people who weren't born after it happened would still have to find ways to disguise themselves using methods like the guts trick.

We don't know how the rest of the world looks like in the comic. The show fucked up once again with that bit.

I'm hoping once Ohio gets exposed we see that their infrastructure and alliances are probably much better than with what Rick had to deal with. Would be pretty funny if they used some of his draconian methods he proposed early on in the comics and managed to function a thousand times than Alexandria ever did.

who is that?

Reminder we never saw Laurie officially "die", Lilly could've went back for her and Judith more than likely took the entire bullet from the shotgun. Reminder Woodbury is still up and running.

Implying Laurie with amnesia won't be the new leader of Woodbury

Please no.

Carol will probably take her place, just as Michonne is taking Andrea's. It's not that hard.

So did Andrea get bit or suffer from friendly fire? I'm going with bit considering Rick and Negan's talk about how Negan couldn't put down his own wife.

They'll keep this line and Negan's down fall will be the cause of the team work by the strong women.

jus turn off ur brain :^)

Rick hooking up with Carol would be pretty stupid since he banished her from the group once.

Carol and the king would be a safer bet.

That's what I meant.

>Woodbury is still up and running.
Didn't the governor burn it down?

kek it's this guy

According to the novel things are better now without Brian/Philip

Then who will Sasha take a bite out of? Tara?!

>ten thousend zombies in it. Try killing that
K

I am so fucking mad about the Governor. The guy had 2 armies equipped with grenade launchers and later even a fucking tank. And he killed a grand total of 1 unnamed prison defenders in all the battles combined. Let it sink in. One (1) unnamed person died in a battle against grenade launchers and a tank.

What the fuck? At this point, why even write a story if you gonna give everybody plot armor.

He killed way more people in the comic, including ricks wife and daughter.