Where's a good place to study Polish in Poland for someone who can only speak a few words?

Where's a good place to study Polish in Poland for someone who can only speak a few words?

Thinking of moving to Poland.

Cheers cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/135566,Bialystok-mayor-pledges-action-over-racist-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuk off mate, we are full

also duolingo you cunt

>moving to Poland
Why would you do that?

All I want to do is raise my children in a country and culture that doesn't hate itself.

I don't want to participate in multiculturalism. I can get a Polish citizenship thru my grandmother, so why not? I also don't want to raise a family in a country that hates itself and I don't want my children to be taught bullshit.

I know you have this idealistic view of Poland but eastern europe women are just as fucked as western were maybe 20y ago.

piss off

we dont want no scum fucking anglo kike enablers here

I saw the exact same thread a few times posted by an American. Moving to Poland due it not being multicultural, or the last bastion of whites.

Can I move tho?

but Sup Forums told me the Anglosphere is super based and redpilled...

fuck off

TRAITOR

Good thread.

>a good place to study Polish in Poland
Lublin, Rzeszów, Zamosć, or even Białystok: they are big enough to have English speakers and have little to no Western tourists, so might be better disposed to foreigners. Avoid Kraków and Warszawa: these places have been ruined by Brit sex tourists. You will find what you are looking for, so if you expect problems, you will always find aholes to fight with. If you don't take yourself too seriously, you might do ok.

Every single culture hates itself to some extent
It's called counterculture

White Swedebros always welcome w Polsce. Shitskins...not so much

>this is what eastern Poland really thinks
lmao

Come home, Goth man.

>Lublin, Rzeszów, Zamosć, or even Białystok

You're fucking delusional. when you go to Poland you will be seen as an outsider and "traditional qt's" won't want to date you because you're not Polish or catholic. Any Polish girl that will want to date you is just like any western slut

>Any Polish girl that will want to date you is just like any western slut
Whoa, welcome to reality. Slavic women are as much of whores as any other women.

>run from Poland because it shithole
>be happy first time in my life
>see this thread
Dont do it mate

You wont tell me what to do!

kek polacks in UK lmao

>Swedebros
fuck these guys
I want our floors and chimneys back

>won't want to date you because you're not Polish or catholic
hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA
>as much
>not more

>they really believe that Poland is like the USA in the 1950s

>in fact, Poland is just a muslim-tier poor shithole you'll escape from a few days after your arrival

go to bialystok

>Kikestock

Do you want him to die?

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/135566,Bialystok-mayor-pledges-action-over-racist-attacks

I wasn't talking about normal polish girls but Idiots like OP imagine every Polish girl wears clothes like pic related and acts like they are in the 16th century

this is the third result for "Polish street" on Google

Alpha as fuck.

a white man is about to fuck his white woman, what's wrong with it? isn't it what OP is looking for?