Who is ready for the rest of southern Europe to be Greece'd?

Who is ready for the rest of southern Europe to be Greece'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-japan-population-snap-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will be global mate.

nope

only the EU currently has the conditions that turn your country into a debt slave

adopting one currency means you are beholden to whoever controls the EU's central bank (in this case Germany). Germany can just "decide" that Greece has to cut all its spending in order to pay the debts accumulated by Greek banks making bad loans resulting in the entire population being reduced to poverty and the economy rendered permanently stagnant.

The entire EU is just a scam to give Germany economic and political power at this point.

Any other country (China) could just devalue it's currency to pay for spending and increase exports.

>Germany
>Luxembourg
>Austria
>Netherlands
>All in the green

Germanics confirmed masterrace, rest of the world BTFO

germany stronk :^)

The Germanic countries were already the most advanced

so then you decided, instead of helping the rest of Europe develop their own industry you should just take all their jobs as well.

Because apparently anyone else having infrastructure or industry is "racist" or something.

>The Germanic countries were already the most advanced

>forgetting about the Greeks and Romans

don't be so upset, burger

Yeah, well. You do have a point, minus the racist thingy.

Greece actually got paid money, to stop their heavy industry - as to curbstomp any competition for germany. And they took the money, a~nd it is gone.

So yeah, it is, in part, a ploy from germany. I mean, a great deal - up to about 90% of brussels laws, are either made according to german statistics, or handed in by german institutes and similiar.

All heil merkel, eh?

You won't be king for long.

The fall will be hard.

I think the final redpill that the EU is a German reich built on economic power rather than military expansionism is going to start hitting the mainstream within a year.

>Any other country (China) could just devalue it's currency to pay for spending and increase exports.

That's garbage. Net export is less than 4% of GDP of China.

Settle Down Jamal

People will think you're Nazi again.

Good. EU was a failure after all.

>Éire
>not in the shitter
this has to be fake

I meant modern economy wise

How exactly does deindustrializing the rest of Europe help Europe?

How are normal people supposed to get jobs?

yeah that's actually pretty good.

the modern economy did not spontaneously come into being

our economy is so strong because it's been built up to be strong over centuries

>Jobs

Merkel has actually stated something among the lines of: Forget about your country scientists, skilled workers etc. you should seek work all across Europe (meaning Germany). Can't find the article.

*Along

>tfw the EU paid to move some of our factories to outside Europe.
Fuck the EU, the sooner it falls te better. Also when it falls expect more right wing governments.

>our economy is so strong because it's been built up to be strong over centuries

Yeah well other Euros were busy getting raped by turkroaches (Balkans) and/or only slowly phased out of feudalism/aristocracy (Russia, Italy, Spain) or communism (Eastern Europe)

instead of helping those countries develop along the same path as the Germanic/French/Brits you just nuked their industry and imported all productive people to your country

I believe it

they also want to sell off Greece's Islands and historical monuments to foreign billionaires.

And yet cucks like Varoufakis "still" defend the EU.

Nothing seems to make the EU happier than making Europeans unemployed.

Wouldn't surprise me, Germany is dying out, it needs replacement workers badly.

Hence the whole migrant ""crisis"".

>it needs replacement workers badly.

No, idiot the only thing that would change from a smaller population is higher wages

can't have that can we?

I know. I could understand within Europe, but they sent them to Turkey abd Malaysia.

This shit is why when the EU collapses, Germany will be hated by all rapefugees inside, and everyone outside. I would gladly trade with any euro country, excluding Germany. I want their industry trashed not justt as punishment, but so they can never pull this bullshit again.

I know what you mean but Germany is a different case.

In 20 years many millions of workers will be retiring, with no one to replace them. The demographic crisis in Germany is very serious, this goes way beyond the usual importing workers to drive down wages like they did in Britain and the USA.

Germany will be unable to maintain its position as industrial powerhouse without people to man the factories. Robotization won't be in time to counter the threat.

He has an idealistic view of the EU, how it should be and all that stuff that we know are never going to happen.

Germany doesn't need many unskilled workers though. Could understand bringing all those people in to boost consumption and supporting retirement funds but I don't see them getting a job soon.

>Germans retire after fucking up Europe
>Thinking they can enjoy the fruits of their treachery
>Victimized by the people they let in hoping to prop up their economy and sustain their lifestyle
Karma is a bitch.

A good number of them are getting taxpayer funded educations, as the migrants were mostly young males.

Also, the children they will have - the children that Germans refuse to have - will be educated in the German system from birth.

>The demographic crisis in Germany is very serious

It really isn't

The only result is more "living space" for the Germans that are still alive

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-japan-population-snap-story.html

so basically he says

>Ok guys I know the EU is shit put in my magical land of fantasies that I daydream about it's totally cool

you're in for a surprise if you think inbred, retarded muslims can function in an advanced white, European economy

Ignoring genetics even, it's a foundation part of their culture to see learning and science as Haram.

then you realize that the green is based around policies that make the other countries go red

EUs one-fits-all monetary and exchange policies help certain regimes, and fail the others. Its not about Germany being somehow superior.

This. The Euro must be destroyed along with the corrupt EU. The European Social Fund is used to fund Commie subversives in every European country.

Regarding the Nobel prizes it is a humorous fact that Abdus Salam who was awarded the prize in physics in 79 wasn't legally recognized as a Muslim by his home country of Pakistan.

He wasn't proposing something extravagant. Like connecting debt payments to growth doesn't sound like a crazy idea. But that was just unacceptable and there was tremendous pressure for him to get ousted which eventually happened. He and others run a political forum now with the intent to gain europarliament seat I think.

Death to the EU.
We want our industry back.
We want out of the Euro scam.
Death to ou EUcuck politicians.

Soon brother. Netherlands must strike the next blow.

Netherlands or France, I think.

Italy is also in deep shit, but they would vote themselves out of the Euro first and not the EU. Would be nice nevertheless.

France wont, last time FN hag good votes other parties worked together to block them.