1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Does your country have any areas that what independence?
3. Would you like to see any parts of your country to gain independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_separatism
youtube.com/watch?v=tepT4EcBTC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spen
yes
no

Flag
yes
yes, but just so we can invade them legally later and appropriate of resources while cleansing land of traitors.

>Catalonia
>You already know that Simo Häyhä .
>I don't even stand for independence, but I'm from Barcelona so its going to be like any other day with demonstrations

In theory the independence would be after the government unleashing the 155 but that happened this morning and Carles or any other catalan MP hasn't declared it.

If I go to the demonstrations this afternoon its because its x1000 times better to grope tourists in the subway because now turns out I defend democracy while I do it.

>Does your country have any areas that what independence?

No.

1. Belgium
2. Like 10-20% of Flanders, most of the rest of the remaining 80% want more regional autonomy
3. Yes

No, we only had a bunch of Frenchfags in Bern who wanted to be their own canton, not secede from the country itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_separatism

Switzerland is a fascinating country from my Belgian perspective... How do you guys manage to make it work? To which extent do Francophones and Germanophones get along with each and what do they think about each other? Which of the 3 language groups feels most connected to the neighboring country that shares their language?

1. Portugal
2. No
3. No

We're pretty unique in that we're one of the oldest nation-states in the world and have a homogeneous population. One of the defining factors of Portugal's mainland history is that there was never oppression from a faction of the country to the other based on ethno-linguistics or regions.

We do have some centralism, but almost every country has that anyway.

1. Spain
2. No
We are all happy here :3

$$$

All caused by the fact that we are already a region that seceded from another country in the first place, it should be mentioned.

sbine
yes
no

Because they suck each others dicks.

While you have train accidents because the train drivers who speak Flemish in the comms and half of the fucking staff can't tell if that's a language or a seizure.

Cantons enjoy high autonomy and make their own laws, there's no head of state, so nobody feels oppressed

There are political differences between the more liberal Francophones, the conservative German speakers and the outright fascist Italians all the time though

>outright fascist Italian
?

The Flemish should march the Walloons into gas chambers tbqh

>While you have train accidents because the train drivers who speak Flemish in the comms and half of the fucking staff can't tell if that's a language or a seizure.

I recon it's hard to be a belgium

1. flag
2. entire country tbqh
3. it depends on the situation

1. Flag
2. Yes.
3. Mississippi and Alabama. Fuck those states. They do nothing but leech off state that are more educated and prosperous.

do Chinese people from Taiwan feel superior with respect to mainland Chinese citizens?

Not seriously
No

USA
Kinda, but it's mostly just autistic screeching from Hawaiians, Puerto Ricans and Californians.

Some do, some don't.
it's pretty complex.

Flag
Yes, sponsored by r*ssians
No

Flag
Yes
Fuck them, they're retarded

oh cry me a river

youtube.com/watch?v=tepT4EcBTC0

USA
Not really