Arise chickun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YBJ0OiiTM_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ultra MEGA chicken?
>No shhhh
>He is legend

THAT IS AN OUTRAGEOUSLY LARGE CHICKEN

There's a two litter bottle next to wall, you can see how small the rooster actually is

That's alotta chicken

I honestly saw a pigeon almost as hueg as this one in real life

I put up some birdfood up in my yard and suddenly this huge pigeon came by. Honestly the biggest thing I have ever seen. I wonder if someone fed it steroids

Okay so if evolution is real and it's supposed to perfection organisms then why did it turn fearsome monsters into that

Because you don't understand what evolution is.

It's ADAPTION, not IMPROVEMENT

That IS the perfection organism you dope

So why adapt it into a bird that can't even fly what's the literal point + a t rex today would be the apex predator and he was back then as well so why did it need to change

A chicken rise

Because the bigger ones got wiped out by teh meteor.

listen up brainlet why would it need to fly if it can survive and hunt prey easily on the feet

Obviously that rooster was bred to be that big so the survival thing doesnt apply

I'm a Christian and even I know that many different breeds of chicken were selectively bred, and not naturally occurring.

Evolution most likely had nothing to do with that chicken. If you are talking about chickens in general, smaller animals require less energy to live. A chicken only has to eat 1/10th of what it's distant relatives ate in order to survive, which is a massive advantage.

This is a freak created in a lab. Nature didn't do this you dumb fuck

DESHI DESHI BASARA

>Evolution most likely had nothing to do with that chicken
Selective breeding is proof that micro evolution is true m80

I'm got something for his ass!

>carion feeder
>apex predator
Did you just blow in from stupid town

>"I'm comin for that booty, I say I say, I'm coming for THAT booty"

So it had even less competition?
So why make it a bird that can't fly why not just a smaller lizard

I was referring to macro evolution but ya sure. I never said evolution of any kind wasn't real.

>trying to poke holes in a theory with no knowledge of it

Haha. Faggot.

>implying

micro evolution literally isnt proof for macro evolution tho

it's Foghorn Leghorn

how do we know chicken is not normal-sized and coop was made small to make chicken look big? this was featured in our local news but their only info is "facebook poster copied it from somewhere" that's all. feh.

>theory
im allowed to poke holes until it actualles becomes a law

>So why make it a bird that can't fly why not just a smaller lizard
pls be bait

In this age of pussification they turned men into nu -males, dinosaurs into giant chickens etc.

All while redditors clap because "it's scientifically accurate *snort*!" so they can act like their idol Sheldon

>nature makes sure everything goes perfect and there are never any genetic freaks

I am
Sofa king
We Todd Ed

>actualles

>french autocorrect

Fuck off frenchie

BEHOLD!

I assume birds and lizards have complete different metabolisms and whatnot so why did nature bother making the lizard into a chicken instead of just a smaller version of it

Think how cool it would be if tiny t rexes were knocking about

That's a big chicken

Absolutely no way that's natty

youtube.com/watch?v=YBJ0OiiTM_o

>me on the left

Why do you think birds and dinosaurs were completely different things? Btw dinosaurs werent lizards you brainlet

Birds are waaay close to dinosaurs than lizards, snakes etc are

We know that dinosaurs had feathers so. Birds are literally smaller dinosaurs with some adjustments made; wings, beak, overall mass

Truth that

>is christian
>claims genesis is false
i've never seen a bigger walking contradiction

lmao looks like a guy in a chicken suit at first

>posts another farm animal

>look how smart I am because I regurgitate factoids other people discovered

lmao what a loser

I guess I need to read through Genesis again and find the part where it says evolution can't exist.

Okay so reptiles then Why didn't evaluation turn dinosaurs into smaller reptiles surely that would have been less effort than giving them wings feathers and hollow bons and a beak? also a new digestive system and metabolism

*Blocks your path*

Then why don't dolphins have gills. Checkmate

myostatin inhibition can come as result of a genetic defect

Whippets a shit though

One convenient locations, in Africa

Because actual Earth has much less oxygen and vegetation than dino era Earth. We're living on a dying planet. It's just dying very slowly.

use your brain before you speak please

FUCK OFF CHRISTIAN THIS IS A FUCKING ATHEIST BOARD FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Wow wtf I hate God and 2000+ years of spiritual heritage now