I know you guys really love Bernie, and are mad about him endorsing Clinton

I know you guys really love Bernie, and are mad about him endorsing Clinton.

But, would you vote for Clinton if she picked Bernie as her VP?

Bump

Interested to know

you some kinda faggot, user?
sage x6,000,000

>I know you guys really love Bernie

>2016
>picking old White man

What if Bernie was controlled opposition?

What if Trump is controlled opposition?

She's not going to pick Bernie. She doesn't want that old do-gooder nosing around while she's ripping off the country for power and profit.

Bernie is just her latest tool, and by extension, his cuckold beta male supporters. Poor dumb fucks.

>not knowing that there is no true opposition

Don't answer OP's question. It's clearly a shilling shlomo

Well, there isn't when your president kills it all

>What if Bernie was controlled opposition

No what if about my kiwi friend. Think about it for a minute

>popular enough with college kids to get a decent chunk of the vote
>not popular enough with anyone else to have a chance of actually winning
>able to get a bunch of rubes who would never willingly donate to Hillary to give their rent money to the Democratic Party

He was the perfect candidate for the party bosses to make it look like they weren't just appointing Hillary without there being any chance of an upset like in 2008.

Nope voting Trump.

Bernie can sellout even more, for all I care.

Bernie always had more in common with Trump, he just never watched his speeches and he believed the racist meme of the media.

Having watched and listened to every Bernie and Trump speech, I formed my own opinion.

Muslims are not a race.

Mexicans is a nationality and someone here illegal, is a burden and the media lies.

Trump isn't even deporting people anymore or being scary.

THE MEDIA AND ESTABLISHMENT MUST BE BROUGHT TO HEEL.

>yfw some angry cuckold bernout hipster assassinates both of them

are you lost? did you mean to find rebbit?

>ripping off the country for power and profit
Good point. Who's crooked enough to be her VP. Keep in mind, she probably doesn't like sharing so they'll need to take an extremely small share of the heist.

No. Clinton is a liar who will not deliver on any progressive promise, and Bernie has proven to be the same. Bernie fucked it all up, I #ShillForJill now.

This. Bernie turned out to be just another lying faggot.

lol

lol what? I think you're lost, this is Sup Forums not reddit, no one here supported Bernie.

>Sup Forums is a hivemind

Endorsing Clinton he got what he wanted his policies adopted.

>Hillary painting a giant target on her back for all the Bernouts
We are not going to have another James Garfield situation. Whoever is the VP has to be less likable or pretty much more of the same. There's even be liberals who'd want President Elizabeth Warren.

With that considered I'm betting Tim Kaine will be Hillary's pick. He's boring as shit.

>I know you guys really love Bernie
Literally who are you talking about?

This is a Trump board. Sage.

I would vote for Hillary any time of the day! Hillary has what it takes to be the next president. She would make a great female president. When it cones to what the working class need whether it be a higher minimum wage, good foreign policy, education reform and good ideas for the working class you can be assured she has it.

Are a lot of Bernie supporters former Ron Paul types?

praise kek, the hivemind.

Shillary shills floating a trial balloon on Sup Forums ?