HOOHOOHOOHOO
HAHAHAHA
HEEHEEHEEHEE

*breathes in*

HEEHEEHEEHEE
HAHAHA

COULD you BE anymore triggered

Mods gonna freak!

You know, user, that's a really funny way of saying "in the last twenty years since the Internet became accessible to just about everybody, we have worked mercilessly to find out what you probably knew but didn't want to address - that the Rothschild Family, George Soros, David Rockefeller and a host of other soulless individuals have been working non-stop for the last 250 years, from generation to generation, to destroy every non-Jew on this planet and create a paradise for themselves, and themselves only."

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant, right? Right?

Pro-tip, sonny. There's no "middle ground" anymore. They control the banks. They control the media. They control your "entertainment" that you talk about here on Sup Forums. They control everything and use unethical and immoral means to continue controlling it.

You're with them, or you're with us. Take the Sup Forums pill. We have a cosy fire and we don't want to cut people like you the FUCK down.

They almost all have to do with race. You disgusting liberal """""men"""" all want black men to have sex AKA blackdd with your mothers.

the mods are being huge faggots tonight

>if he doesn't want Sup Forumsshit in a Sup Forums thread, he's an antifa tranny pedo trump hating Clinton voter

HAHAHA
HEEHEEHEEHEE
HOOHOOHOOHOO

Please be under aged

Why, because you're a pedophile?

>mfw an internet secret club is refuge for individuals angry at rich Jews mad with power

No, because that was the most cringe inducing thing I've read in years.

>he prefers stormtards over harmless redditors

go back to lelddit nigger

you're new

>he doesn't know stormtards are really FBI/CIA/NSA/MI6/KGB using weaponized racism (autism) to aggravate the masses at will for political gain

More like
>Developer PR accuses everyone who doesn't give them money of being racist, homophobic, and sexist

Alternatively:
>Producer/Director goes into a long-winded tirade about how much their political inclinations drive their creative process; also fuck white people

Hollywood is far better at shitposting that Sup Forums will ever be.

Wait, I get PAID for being a fucking asshole?

You're probably a grunt

>posting capeshit

Libtard cucks crying again.

i bet you use the word kino

daily reminder that the only reason anyone would ever even vote for republicans is because they're trying to appear as if they care about white people . democrats really not caring about white people doesn't help either.

otherwise no one sane would vote for policies that don't benefit them whatsoever.

if america was an all-white country liberals would win every election

>I don't like it so you shouldn't be allowed to talk about it
Politics are everywhere, even so much as talking about someone's reason to do x movie is politics, which is where most of the ''Sup Forums'' posts are about. That's why the threads reach bump limit, because there's no rule against it, and why non-politically-correct posts have existed on this site years before Sup Forums or /new/.