USA Safe Space

This is a thread where Americans can post without getting bullied

boooooo hoooooooooooooooooo

here are your burgers, americans

how do I get a qt japanese waifu?

read manga, travel to japan become English teacher

6 digits bank account

I was born in america but live in norway (cause standard of living lolz), does that count?

Get your dirty hands off Japanese women, you obnoxious fat Ameritard.

no bully americans in this thread

>ameriblobs deserve respect

americans are humans, too

pls understand americnas are becoming a rare breed, we need to fund a protect an american from himself charity.

is this banter or just pure hatred? i can't tell

You nuked them and keep them occupied for 70 years. Go figure

Disgust would be the most precise term

fuck this board. an increase of nordic faggotry coincides with an increase of anti-americanism. coincidence?

Fucking Americans! Fucking pervs! They're such pervs! Stop looking at my feet you fucking perv American!

Japan is one of the most pro-American countries on earth muhammed.

Japan is American bitch and they know they can't do anything about it. That's the only reason why Japan is "pro-American"

If I had to have sex with a monkey or a American... I'd choose the monkey.

what's the difference?

MUH FUGGA BIX NOOOOOOOOD WE IZ FUGGIN WHIIIIIIIIITE
I hate the orc meme but making a safe space is faggy

>Japs rape the fuck out of China
>get upset when the same happens to them

The difference is one is an ape and the other is American. But I'd rather be with the ape. Americans are just so sad.

How does it feel knowing that America is the greatest singular state to ever exist in the history of civilization, a nation that essentially plays the game of geopolitics with fucking cheat codes? Never again could there be a country with such a solid population base, a plethora of natural resources, a titan of industry, a cultural juggernaut, a bastion for innovation and science, and the mightiest military force known to man with the ability to project its strength in every corner of the globe. The entire thing also has both oceans to serve as a fucking moat.

How does it feel??

I can only imagine how much sheer butthurt you have to have to make all these memes

freedom am i right?

Yeah, how's that "Criticizing islam is now a criminal offense" going for you?

Pretty good since it has no legal value.

Are we going to pretend like many of the Okinawan protesters aren't a bunch of Chinese and Korean immigrants?

We have many bases in japan. But why is Okinawa the one always complained about? Maybe because the people who complain and live there aren't actually Japanese.

Amerisharts