Is it possible to live on $100 a day? My parents are limiting me to this much until I find a job or go to school...

Is it possible to live on $100 a day? My parents are limiting me to this much until I find a job or go to school. Frankly I don't want to do either.

I should mention that my gf and I split up,, she was supporting me while I lived with her so I had to move back in w parents.

Nice, b8 m8.
Move the fuck out of here.

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING UP THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE

you should just kill yourself now

rly make u think

get a job or deal with it fag

>100$
thats my annual salary.

>$36,000 / year

>$100 a day
>fucking 3k per month

Start saving for that yacht. One needs a yacht to be a cool kid.

Do you live with your parents? If not, how much is your rent?

>$100 a day
If I had $100 a day to live off of I've have died of alcohol poisoning at the age of 24.

W/ parents no rent ,,,,, see second post

$35,600 a year with zero expenses to earn that money and no taxes? You've become NEET God.

I live off 60$ a week can we trade, user?

>getting 3000 $ monthly for free, untaxed, no strings attached

Boy you should consider killing yourself.

>my parents are limiting me
Grow up or kill yourself.

is that your mom, damn

no, the human B.E.A.S.T need 101 packets of rice every day to survive and $100 can only buy a measly 100 packets

Get a job.

Lovely b8 thread my good man

I live on 10€ at most a day, what the fuck are you doing

Get a job you hippie.

>t. Sanders supporter

What the fuck do you need that kind of money a day for?!? If you're a fucking NEET then why do you need that kind of money?

Deep man

There's peopel in america who live on $100/week. So yeah, you should be fine. In fact, it's almost as much as my last software developer job.

i could live over 1 week with 100 dollar in germany (only food and drinking stuff)

6/10 trolling. Sup Forums is still the easiest board to troll on all of 4chin

>$100 a day

It is fucking more than enough. I could even save it to buy a piano for myself.

It is depressing how easy it is to troll this board.

Copy&paste.

SAGE AND REPORT.

I spend like $10 a day

$100 a day is $3000-3100 a month. That's a really high wage in Brazil.

>100 bucks a day
So you're getting 100 bucks tax free? That's 36,400 a year for fucking off? If you can't live on that you should probably kill yourself

100 bucks a day? Holy shit. You burgers really live an easy life.

>$100 USD a day for being a parasite

fuck off cunt this better be a troll

I fucking WISH my parents would give me a free €100 a day. That way I could pay my rent for the month by just waiting around a couple of days and eat out the rest of the week.

You're either baiting (likely) or you're underaged and have no idea of the worth of money.

great b8 m8 r8 8/8

I would kill someone for $3000 month for doing nothing.

>my parents are limiting me
>is $100 per day enough

Underage detected.
MODS

>100 dollars a day
i lived off 15 dollars a week, homeless, supporting me and my girlfriend living out of a car.

for 3 months.

fuck off you privileged cunt.

I live on $200 a month.

At least you have no shortage of fertilizer.

>100 dollars a day
Are you retarded?
Nice bait if not

yeah that's $17.50 hourly wage. Most states you could do pretty good. Places like California or ny you're living situation would be reduced.

I live on $25 a day including rent in Canada, and our money is cheaper, taxes are higher, and our cost of living is higher up here.

I don't go out and do turbochad things but I live well. Eat like a king for $50 a week (although I cook 95% of my meals), have decently fast internet for Canada (30/5 mbps), a phone with unlimited everything ($45/mo) and buy $50 in weeb things a month.

I don't drive and I only work 5 days a month so I don't commute anywhere most of the time. Also don't date or have any friends, and I don't consume the alcoholic or cannibus jew so my costs are probably far lower than normies.

I live in a small city, but I still think ~$3k USD would be more than enough to live most anyplace other than some nigger infested metropolis.

>100$
>thats my annual salary.

dat ID

>OWED

It checks out.

>chad
>>/r9k/

Am out of fucks to give you.

Of course. You'll never run out of shits to give.

>/r9k/
gross. I shitpost on wiz though

Just like you

tbqh fám, muh dick.

I suppose the poo in loo meme is wearing thin. I'll stop now.

I live on a $1,200 a month because I don't have any degree and the best I can do is an entry level job at the moment.

Fucking saged.

dude fuck you i live on like 30 bucks a week

you know what my diet has consisted of for the past month? fucking ramen noodles and make-it-yourself lemonade packets.

it is more than possible to live on 100$ a day you faggot

>it is more than possible to live on 100$ a day you faggot

b-b-b-but without my chaffeur and butler and argentinian steak how will I ever live?

t. spoiled brat

>even has on a fucking fedora