Simpsons called it yet again

Simpsons called it yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYh5oMDlWwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really really really hate having a fat piece of shit as president. Hopefully his heart explodes in the middle of fucking his daughter

Yeah, we can't let him get those codes man.

fat people have no self control or restraint. For the American people to think one would make a good president or should deserve to the power of nuclear Armageddon says a lot about them.

I take i you are a successful multi millionaire/billionaire then?

He was born a billionaire, and has declared bankruptcy on several occasions

Cool cool, you know he's a billionaire now though right?

uh taft was an excellent president you jabroni

what did he mean by this

This is the pose of the hardworking men

>I really really really

My doctor was wearing a Hillary for Prison T-shirt today. Should I find a new doctor? I don't know if I can trust her judgement.

The fact that she has faced absolutely no legal ramifications for her crimes and murders is pretty astounding. The people who are actually still rooting for her after she fucked everyone over by rigging the DNC and giving Trump the election is pretty terrifying. How long can you all sleep for?

>he was born a billionaire

What an achievement. You /r/thedonald fags really are cucked

Hold up. I thought Trump was the one I liked if I didn't want to be a cuck?

stay hysterical left keks

remember, its only been 2 months.

that doesnt even begin to cover her crimes.

As long as you ignore quadrupling the power of the NSA, creating the refugee crisis, allowing Syria to collapse, collapsing Libya, and dropping 60,000 bombs a year...then Obama seems like a cool guy desu

It's a tangled web we weave

the mental gymnastics required to actually think hillary was the better candidate is astounding

>b-b-but Russia!
>Hillary sold them a bunch of American uranium
>Hillary trying to blame the Russians for leaking emails (they didn't) which expose how corrupt the DNC and MSM really are
>how can you actually vote for Drumpf as the lesser of two evils lol
>the only reason im voting for hillary is muh lesser of two ebils
>Hillary has great foreign relations and policy experience

>Fast and Furious scandal
>PRISM
>giving the NSA and IC unilimited power
>perfectly fine and ok to surveill and drone US citizens
>massive withdrawls from the Middle East which creates a power vacuum
>Arab Spring
>funding and arming radicalized militants to topple two of the only stable infrastructures in the Middle East
>lol oops now we have to fight those guys we funded and armed...again xD!
>b-b-but at least Obongo didn't have any scandals

and thats just off the top of my head

I'm sure you've been 100% successful throughout your life right? You've never failed anything at all correct?

Log off Sup Forums if your answer is anything other than "no"

>lel drumpfs isnt a billionaire anymore
>hes broke

they say from their shitty apartments, piggybacking off their neighbors wifi before they leave for their triple shift at BK, Dunkin and then Pizza Hut.

You can't have success without failure. Everybody falls and fails. Some over and over and over again. It's not important how many times you fail, what is important is how many times you pick yourself up afterwards and rise.

clinton would've been a more stable candidate.

fpbp

Stay mad leftypuss. 4 more years ;)

>clinton
>an alcoholic pill popper with severe mood swings, bipolar disorder, megalomania and parkinsons
>openly advocated for World War 3 against Russia
>more stable

shes a globalist puppet, so she would have appeared more stable because the media would be blowing her at every turn and she'd be having the best presidency ever because of it, but what would you be saying when Russia drops nukes on us full of our own uranium that Hillary sold them? or when packs of #BLM terrorists bolstered by fugees run rampant through your neighborhood burning, killing, raping and looting?

fpbp

>4 more years
>4

you mean 8? And what about when Donald Jr succeeds him? And then Ivanka becomes the 1st Female POTUS? And when Barron is elected after that and ascends to godhood and leads humanity down the golden path for 5000 years?

>this is what passes for an argument for trumpkins

For real he is fuckin' fat tho

Have you ever actually driven a truck before, though? You do want both hands on the wheel.

kek

>You do want both hands on the wheel.
How the fuck do you switch gears?

How many kopeks do you guys get paid to shill for trump?

Trump is a silly man

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

better than having a turbo lanklet. I bet anyone could have knocked out obama with one punch

Obama was much better at working out than putin, altrighters who post that gif as a bad thing are retarded

Obama:
>Uses freeweights
>Uses light weights, doesnt egolift
>Uses good form up until the very end of his sets
>Exercises at an appropriate intensity for a 55 year old, with a clear focus on flexibility
>doest try to show off for the cameras
>Is a good weight and not a manlet

Putin:
>uses machines
>massively egolifts, has terrible form throughout
>only ever does one set per exercise
>plays up to the camera the whole time, a suspicious amount f jumpcuts and editing
>is a manlet

Obama's workout was far superior to Putin's. and, obviously, Donald Trump is shit compared to either of them.

Obama is the /fit/ candidate, Putin is the candidate DYELS think is the /fit/ candidate.

>Trump is born into wealth

Wow what a great guy! What an achiever! What a man!

>Trump fucks up despite having every advantage handed to him on a silver platter

UHHH fuck you buddy like you've never made a mistake

anyone who cares enough about politics to throw a tantrum on a polynesian knot tying message board is a cuck

Well when you have 600+ episodes with billions of gags in them, a couple are bound to become true.

>>massive withdrawls from the Middle East which creates a power vacuum
>...which started under Bush and is what most Americans wanted
>implying he could control the Arab Spring

Obama gave us healthcare and showed how apeshit the Republicans in this country are. Also saved the economy. Eat shit, Obama > any other president since...lets say Johnson.

>lol drumph is so poor and stupi-

Barack also BTFOed Israel whenever he felt like it, unlike The_Donald youtube.com/watch?v=cYh5oMDlWwQ

Yeah, then Russia will slip in their plastic surgery clone operative to finish the war on Mexico.

All Trump is proven is that as long as you have a famous name and enough money to avoid legal trouble whenever you fuck up you can do anything. He's basically the male Paris Hilton.

>Obama
>Gave us healthcare

I already had healthcare. The only difference is that now my plan costs 1.5 times as much as it did and no longer covers my medications.

Found out today that in total Trump started off with $64million of his dads money.

Thats 70 grand just in interest every year.

Interesting.

first post best post

Nobody said anything about Trump being poor, but he's still stupid.

i had health insurance

>trying to imply Johnson was good

ah, so you're a shit skin or even worse, a white lib

Well I didn't until I was allowed to piggyback off my families plan, same with about 20 something other million people who now have health care thanks to Obamacare. Health care in this country was fucked and he at least started the ball rolling to fix it. Now we just need single payer and we'll actually be on equal footing with the rest of the modern world.

Childhood is being a democrat.

Adulthood is realizing Trump was always right.

>>enjoy seeing old people die in the streets so billionaires can get a tax break

no he didn't

he fucked it even more

>single payer

lmao go fuck yourself hard shit head

>mad

Johnson and Kennedy slayed it save for Vietnam.

immigration act alone makes LBJ one of the worst

Yeah that's why everyone is so mad at the Republicans for potentially offing it and why they're having difficulty dismantling it, because it's so fucked right?

>lmao go fuck yourself hard shit head

Maybe when we get single payer I might be able to and afford to unfuck myself unlike now where I'm spending a couple hundred a month for medicine.

sure, now remove about 200+ million people and make us 90%+ white again if you want to be equal footing

stay poor amerikuk
all that wealth is gonna trickle down ANY DAY NOW
kek

Premiums have increased at a lower rate since Obamacare took effect you blithering retard

>Lol fuck you I got mine

20 million people got shit tier healthcare while over 100 million people got fucked with significantly higher deductables and lower coverage.

Nice fucking "win" you faggot.

>log off Sup Forums
Are t_d losers this new?

Civil rights act and medicaid/medicare disagree.

hello komrade. how goes the war of propaganda today?

>Everyone is so mad at republicans for offing it

I'm in fucking California amd I have not met a single person who didn't want to axe it. My doctor especially doesn't like it.

Obamacare sucks ass and everybody knows it.

not even the remaining democrats back obongocare

it is a complete and utter failure

i already pay too much into government funded healthcare

why should i pay even more to help some shit head like you, and get even worse care myself?

As opposed to "fuck you, no insurance hope your death comes quickly"?

Nah.

>the United States is too special for single payer!!!

Nah. Let's at least give the option and see what the free market thinks about a little competition.

>See?! Things have only gotten a little worse!
>That means I fixed it!

My premiums were not going up at all you cocklicker.

You could just die like nature is intending and stop putting the financial burden on healthy people.

Yes, if you can't get insurance then I hope your death comes quickly because obviously you were nothing but a drain on society as it was.

What the fuck makes you think you are entitled to a doctors services at my expense?

BTFO

>be healthy
>take care of myself
>see no real need for buy insurance
>lmao pay us anyway to take care of jose and his 10 kids

eat a fat fucking cock

>Lmao white people are so unhip
>Hang on, lemme spy on my political enemies like this is some fucking banana republic

sure thing jeffrey
you should you be studying for your shop exam. your elephant still doesnt light up.

>Anything can literally happen at any time to anyone

Do you not know you can be diagnosed with cancer or break a leg tomorrow?

i sincerely hope you fall down a flight of stairs and break your ankle or something.

>someone working for nixon bugs one hotel room
>forced to resign, shilled to be one of the worst presidents of all time despite the opposite

>bug everyone with a phone in every country
>obama is the best!

A few of the offshoots of his business empire declared bankruptcy. He hasn't declared personal bankruptcy. This is like a McDonald's franchise location going out of business vs The McDonald's Corporation going out of business.

Even Mike Tyson lost a few fights.

>>i will be homeless when i get ass cancer at 34

topkek son

There's a requirement to buy car insurance (at least in my state) why shouldn't health insurance be the same way?

>DUDE #YOLO LMAO

Kek

i like how you arent even pretending to be public minded any more

youre doing entirelt what you blame others for - only considering yourself and what you can get from the governmenr at others' expense