/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Morning Wood Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing anti-Hillary memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
alhewar.com/NewspaperLinks2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy020BPkjoE&feature=youtu.be
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

NO
REFUNDS

>NO
>REFUNDS
Our memes are, have been, and will always be free of charge. Niggers have no money to spend, after all.

little gif from a webm that user made

I fucking hate this bitch.

Sleep bump

Holy shit. that's hilarious. Maybe a little over the top is all.

>I fucking hate this bitch.
are you me?
My every waking hour is dedicated to finding new and clever ways of bashing this whore of babylon, so I can relate.

guide to formatting image for twitter, provided by user.

More instructive guides from late night bread.

thx senpai

(((Saul Alinsky)))'s Rules for Radicals
>inb4 jewlover

nice, very a propos

Pretty thorough twitter guide.

Pretty decent meme from late night bread

>tfw

I flipped it around a little. You're pretty dedicated. I have to sleep now. Is there a day shift?

I love her, if for no other reason than she triggers the fuck out of faggots like.

When she wins the election on November 8th I'm going to be right here, bathing in your numale tears.

>I have to sleep now. Is there a day shift?
Yes, always. Hope they come soon cause I'm more low energy than Yeb rn

>When she wins the election on November 8th
Great! See you then. All the best.
-user

Nice one that got a lot of traction yesterday

Have some Trump girls.

>trumpgirls
That was a fun day. That's what got me into twitter actually, thx for morale boost.

potential waifu/10

don't forget, if you got a twitter account you're just one click away from posting pics to 9gog.
Posted some shit there and it got great traction (1k+ likes and 30+ comments)

There has been a lot of Sinophobic/Russophobic Slide Threads on Sup Forums the past few months and it is always by the
same posters, propaganda dehumanising the Chinks and the Ruskies, in preparation for imminent military conflict.

The mainstream media has been demonising both nations for years now. It may be too late to stop the train wreck but there is a way to derail it.

>Posted some shit there and it got great traction (1k+ likes and 30+ comments)
Damn, really? I completely forgot about that idea. Gj mane, what type of shit did you post? Normie memes for sure, but what?

Ok, appreciated but stop sliding the thread pls

Nice template. All current templates can be found in OP links. They are updated frequently so anything decent ITT will end up there eventually

K. Laters.

later mane, thx for bump

That chick with Hillary for prison t shirt is clearly a Latina is she not scared of getting deported?

Meme I put together from template. Wording is a bit vague, but the essence is there, mostly the bottom line is good.

>So, what shall it be?
>Do you vote for me or do you die here?
>Vote!
>Die!
>Vote!
>Die!

Also don't just spam, social media follows a timeline, so feed the audience at the right time.

The salty sanders grill approach worked pretty good as well as the very tame attack memes.
Stuff like works perfectly.

>That chick with Hillary for prison t shirt is clearly a Latina is she not scared of getting deported?
As long as she identifies as a murican, she's A-Ok in Trump's book.

I like slavs. Not the kind of thing we deal with ITT though, sadly. Wanna make some memes instead?

Saved. Good stuff.
I will have to try the 9fag thing. That place gets a lot of traffic, mostly from 14 year-old bulgarians but still. Def some potential red-pilling to be had.

We need a strong alternate multi-faceted narrative to overcome the media's propaganda machine and the information Superpower (USA)

Is anyone working on the Clinton Foundation accounts highlighted a few threads back?
>Hoping to find some inconsistency to damn the foundation, if not the Clinton family.

The good thing is 9fag gets botted like no other site. You have thousands of "marketer" just scraping the "new" section and post it to their autoblogs

>We need a strong alternate multi-faceted narrative to overcome the media's propaganda machine
We agree on that. These threads mainly focus on one thing - BTFOing Hillary into oblivion - and it would be foolish to suddenly shift the focus onto another target rn. Ofc, we think/know that the CFR/CF/Soros hydra is a global, and not just a burger threat.. What do you suggest then?

> "marketer" just scraping the "new" section and post it to their autoblogs
I see the potential... our memes could end up anywhere really. I like it. Keep doing that and providing feedback. I'll personally get on it, at some point during the day, and maybe others will as well. Good insight.

cool template in light of current events

bump

Like what I said before, get the info and dump it in all non US-affiliated/Anti-establishment Media outlets.

Relevant Media Contacts:
RT (Russia)
Globalresearch.ca (Canada)
Global Times/Xinmin (CN)

The Intercept
RealNews
Foreign Policy Journal
Wikileaks (?)

Arabic/Middle Eastern Media:
alhewar.com/NewspaperLinks2.html

Expose the Foundation:
Follow the accounts
The connections binding the Clintons to their crimes and depravity
Expose the suicidal agenda of the Democrats/Tea party

Highlight the moves made by the US and explain American objectives and let the normies make the connections on their own.
>US-related NGOs creating ruckus and havoc across the World
>Racial Strife
>Martial Law
>Effective containment of China and Russia
>Neutering of Europe and Japan/Korea
>Dehumanising propaganda
>War

Trump must prevail to prevent another World War

Never forget Hillary Clinton's crimes both Domestic and Aboard

It's all about penetration and the more sources show up with a "key phrase" the more likely it gets noticed.
more sources equal more trust and relevance.
>if you se people talk about it even outside of a closed circle again and again there must be something about it...

Guess I have to write a quick "how to automate social media for maximum attention" tutorial
It's super simple to post a pic once on instagram and have it automatically posted to twitter, facebook, tumblr, pinterest and blogger...

Remember it is no coincidence and the 'Open' and 'free' Media of the EU states, Japan and South Korea are being hushed and redirected to jingoistic narratives

>Like what I said before, get the info and dump it in all non US-affiliated/Anti-establishment Media outlets.
It makes sense to explore those avenues, but that's more of a research thread kind of thing senpai. You seem to have some good starting points to work with, you should def participate in that respect, they need all the help they can get. Say we sent you, they'll appreciate your help.

We are outnumbered by Willing Idiots and Paid Shills though. Always use common sense and logic to defeat the High Emotions/Forged Narratives of the enemy

>Somehow this shit train began in 2008 and peaked at 2015/16

Thx man, I didn't see that thread because of ALL THE FUCKING SLIDE THREADS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY HOLY SHIT

>Thx Again
>Have Bewbz

>the more sources show up with a "key phrase" the more likely it gets noticed.
Key phrase such as what? Crooked Hillary, Clinton Foundation, things like that?
any guide you can submit will be appreciated, saved, and reposted

>SLIDE THREADS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
iktf friend, thx for pic. If you can find your way thru the tinfoil, there's a lot of info already compiled by R. dept. They'll appreciate a fresh perspective.

Play it like Occupy Central and play it like a Freedom Fighter (Fight for Democracy/Freedom/A Better Tomorrow)

Defeat the system
Stand up to the (Wo)man

The Fucking IR, Sinophobic, Asian Female and diminutive day-to-day Horseshit/False Happening Slide Threads are a right proper shitfest and distraction. The fucking shill keep starting new threads even after theirs got archived or pruned

bump

No media outlets pushing clinton foundation anymore and only 60 replies?

Tell me this isn't the end

They are distracted by the race war like the Good Goyim they are

>sinophobic

It's Sup Forums mane, everybody gets hate if they're not white. Can't stop ALL the shills ALL of the time. We don't worry about that kind of thing in here, you wanna chip in and find the truth, maybe we get into the MSM and not just InfoWars.

>Tell me this isn't the end
This isn't the end. Morning bread is slow today, that's all. A lot of the same ppl ITTs usually, so if they're not around, bread is slow for a while.
Make no mistake, the memes get around.

Yeah not if you keep starting the same fucking threads every single time yours get archived

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy020BPkjoE&feature=youtu.be

I just made this meme. Should i continue memeing?

that's dank. Can I save it?
Are you talking about shill threads or this one?

>futura, optima, helvativa and impact
>recommending any of them

Impact was the internet's font 5 years ago but using it in the current year makes memes look outdated and dumb

it's all yours my friend :^)

>We are outnumbered by Willing Idiots and Paid Shills though.
a single botter can outdo the work of 50 shills so it's no problem.

>Key phrase such as what? Crooked Hillary, Clinton Foundation, things like that?
yep, that's how search engines work and they're the first thing you check if something might be true or actually get some attention...
It's easy to stuff shit like the search term "clinton foundation" with negative connoted pics.
>name all your political memes beginning or ending with clinton foundation - description of whats in the pic.jpg
>mention #clintonfoundation or clinton foundation in all the political posts you make
>stuff it to social media and fire some likes/shares to it (bot accounts are good enough)
>stuff all the image sharing platforms with it and don't forget to add the term clinton foundation in the title or image description
>create your own blogger/wordpress where the content can't be lost
>last step is to share it to random platforms like fj, 9fag, leddit, even digg and other irrelevant bookmark sites.

maximum penetration with every single post and it's on so many different trusted sites that it will get picked up and the best thing is you can automate almost everything.

it's all yours my friend :^)

>Impact
yeah i mostly agree it's played out. But we mainly market to normies, and normies luh dat Impact font. main fonts we use for stylish attack ads are SharpUnity semi- and extrabold.
Also, belgian user suggested Roboto Sans & Playfair Display, like in pic related. Nice result

Good one.

I am here.
How is it going, everyone?
Any major news, any hashtags to penetrate?

Thank you for the threads, MB - colossal job.

Thanks Lori

capped your post for future reference. We can def be more organized in labeling the memes etc. But keep spamming them on those sites you mentioned in the meantime, I'll remember to do the same.

It would definitely be hilarious if the search "clinton foundation" would result in nothing but attack memes for sure.

If we can get a single one into the "picture search" it's good enough.

Hm. Maybe promising. You professionals decide.

Bill: Wanna come over to talk about "our grandkids"?
Lynch: I can't, your wife is under investigation
Bill: Hillary tells me she'll make you attorney general...
Lynch: (void)
Lynch_running.jpg

>I am here
thank fucking god kek.. It's 8h38 and i'm running on fumes.
>Major news
haven't been on twitter in a few hours, mainly making sure breads don't 404. Had a few good angles for some memes in the previous bread, but mainly stuff we already know but havent gone into detail, Saudi weapon deal + 10 million dollar donation to CF from saudi

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

I'll try to remember more.

Also, we should have more #MoreTrustedThanHillary memes by now, one user made one during late night bread but it was too rayciss for my taste.

>professionals
nah. I like the idea, we were talking about something similar in previous bread, maybe it was you, don't know anymore. But the whole "Lynch is promised the attorney gen job so she doesn't prosecute" thing could get more attention for sure. Give it a whirl Hans, see what you can come up with.

>If we can get a single one into the "picture search" it's good enough
Abso-fucking-lutely it is. Would be yuge. Would a bot be more effective than a human for accomplishing this?
>inb4 stupid question

bump

>Would a bot be more effective than a human for accomplishing this?
It's a mix. need real posters for post diversity and coverage and than a single source we bot the shit out of to get it picked up.

Get some good sleep, soldier.

Alright, #MoreTrustedThanHillary will shine once again.

I am busy myself but will try to keep the thread alive.

Even if it dies, I will make one around 19:00 CET.

LOL Bernie sold out to Hillary and the Globalists. Trump 2016! Watch:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs

>Get some good sleep, soldier.
thx senpai

HUNGARIAN BRO IS THE NEW OP, lets make magic happen boys

So much good work here anons, thank you all very much.

Going to tweet a bunch of these. This bernie+Hillary template is going to be fun leaf Bro!

All-right-o. Tried my mind at the #MoreTrustedThanHillary ones. Tell me if I am on the right track.
(Oh, and do excuse any wrong ebonics, those are really not my strong suit.)

When mr j invites your children to a slumber party, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
(Michael Jackson in his paradise playground mansion / farm, surrounded by kids)

When u need to annonce the new president, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
(Family Duel Guy, sweating bullets on that beauty pageant stage)

When u need someone to look after yur puppers, but she still more trustworthy than hillary
(Creula DeVile - this one, is my favourite yet xD)

When yo cracker buddy reaches into his schoolbag, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
(Black dude, visibly cheery / relaxed / unpertubed, while sitting in class)

When ur neigbhour on the plane starts praying to allah, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
(arabic guy on plane. Boy, these are getting dark.)

Got a bigger version of this? (all three pics)

>When mr j invites your children to a slumber party, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
>(Michael Jackson in his paradise playground mansion / farm, surrounded by kids)

>When ur neigbhour on the plane starts praying to allah, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
(arabic guy on plane. Boy, these are getting dark.)

These two are good. We will try to meme it into existence but negro memes are the speciality of MooseBro.

When yo cracker buddy reaches into his schoolbag, but he still more trustworthy than hillary
(Black dude, visibly cheery / relaxed / unpertubed, while sitting in class)

Change "cracker buddy" to something like "silent kid" and it can fly.