How many good men does it take to satisfy Ariel "boob reduction for less testosterone production" Winters?

How many good men does it take to satisfy Ariel "boob reduction for less testosterone production" Winters?

About 20

jackpot

>Ace of Spades on right arm

user....

WHAT A
H
O
R
E

just give me her pusy and twenty minutes!

Holy shit
mfw high school kid at my old job said the 'toxic radioactive' tattoos were cool

She's really blossomed into a respectable young lady ever since she escaped from her evil mother.

> undergo serious elective surgery to make yourself less attractive because of unwanted attention
> become a total whore and parade naked non-stop
Can i get a quick rundown on her intentions?

>get boob reduction surgery so she would get more respect in hollywood
>become a massive slut anyway

what a fucking retard, her tits were absolutely glorious as well

what a waste

thats a big cigar

Her excuse for it is hilarious.

>I have a spade on my wrist because I love playing cards, like more than anything, it’s my favorite thing to do. I’ve been playing poker since I was six years old. My grandmother actually taught me when I was young, so I have a spade for her.

of the 4 girls i know who had breast reductions 2 became tatted up sluts

the other 2 pretty normie italian girls who got married and had kids

It's a shame nobody warned her what it meant, she's going to be getting hit on by negroes constantly

though I guess that probably would be happening anyway

Isn't it really supposed to be a "secret" signal that you like to fuck black guys?

yes pure accident and she had no idea at all

for her

Not that she would mind.

Guess they believe that all the men desperate to be with them just love their quirky personality and how "weird" they are. However they're a bit sick of guys staring at their chest.

They then get them removed and no-one cares about them anymore and only 6/10 guys pay attention so they compensate by slutting it up to get back in the arms of chad.

She will do illiteraly as much as she can for attention

>tfw girlfriend getting breast reduction surgery in a few days
We just started dating and they've been planning this for 1.5 years, my "I luv boobiez" isn't changing any minds

She should cut that cigar in half, like she did with her tits

if you think that cigar is big, you should see my dick

What does it mean?

"""""Secret""""" at this point, but yes.

i think thats about right. one of them settled down and married a normie guy at 29. the other got engaged, broke up, has been on anti depressants for years, whacky as fuck and fucks anything that moves, lots of drugs, shes 30

man big natural tits are great.

anyway i guess once you cut your body up once and change how you look entirely doing it with ink isnt that different

What a faggot. Be sure to leave her soon as the op is done so that she goes the ariel winter route and becomes a massive slag.

Queen of Spades. Welcome to Google it

Just make sure they shape them really nicely

What did she mean by this?

no good can come of this. god gave her huge tits to feed your sons. now shes desecrated god and degraded your attraction to her and increased her own pain and suffering and changed her body. so many downsides just so she can wear 'normal' clothes off the rack.

she's completely mediocre after the breast reduction

i see better looking women at walmart

She meant she has severe mental issues and is purposefully mutilating her body whilst being convinced that she is artistic and desirable by producers who fuck her before her career dries up in 2 years and she is left alone and depressed working as a subway sandwich artist by 26 tweeting Ty Burrell if he remembers their work together.

>Tiger
>From Africa
>Melanin enriched individuals from Cradle of life

why do grills do this

Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ariel

every time her bf takes her from behind the tiger is watching him. silently judging.

>American education

There are no tigers in Africa outside of zoo cages. They're spread across Asia.

Her tits are still massive giants.
She clearly did it so that clothes fits better and for her back. Yet they are still larger than you could ever handle user.

I dont understand all the hate she gets. Shes beautiful. I think shes the most attractive celeb in the business right now. Yet all i see is people bad mouth her and call her ugly. I do not understand. Am i missing some inside joke?

Any pics of her bf?

Why is someone that beautiful allowed to exist if I will never fuck them?

she fucks niggers apparently

to the trash she goes

She wants to go from DDD to C

fuck off ariel you disgusting coalburner

hmmmm i wonder why people are a little annoyed she got breast reduction surgery.... its a real enigma

fuck off ariel you dumb cumslut when we want you to speak we'll tell you to beg daddy to cum inside you

Usually its after years of banging chads and being dumped so then they get bitter. Most stacked girls i know eventually settled down with chubby betas after years of pumping in the clubs, i guess some decide the lack of success in their romantic life is down to their breasts attracting the wrong type of person, as if that makes any sort of sense.

well lookie what we have here another would-be fuck slut sacrificing herself to the fuck-god to become an absolute fuck-nun in the temple of hedonistic pleasure can the god of fuck ever be satisfied i doubt it first s/he took bella thorne and now he's coming for ariel winters because that is the raison d'être and modus operandi of the fuck-deity that presides over this carnival of death and reproduction that we call the world the horror mixed with fascination fills us all in the moment of climax as we spread this disease to another helpless generation nothing can save us from following the path of degeneration and we LOVE it

DDD isnt a size. So at this point i think you're lying.

C is normie trash, tell her you can't date someone who is willing to make rash decisions

she'll say its been a long time plan

ask her if she has been exercising her back all that time

shell say no and get mad

say i dont think i can respect someone who just rushes in and doesnt put in the hard yards

GUILT THAT BITCH

> massive giants
t. 14 year old.

I'm not, just what she told me.

Literally going to Minneapolis for a doctor visit right now

My ex had terrible scars after she had them lopped off.

She complained about back ache all the time, I even gave her back & shoulder exercises guaranteed to help relieve maybe 85-90% of her pain and she bitched out like a lazy fuck and got hers tits chopped up instead, then wondered why her tits looked fucking disgusting afterwards, she even broke down and blamed it all on my, like it was my fault she's a lazy fucking cunt.

She was a perfect specimen and she threw it all away.

And they big blacks dudes

Its so weird how its always the same thing

>Big tits
>Refuses to do exercises
>Wants to just cut her tits off

Maybe getting hit on by betas all the time annoys them... or their female friends who hate them annoys them? Something isnt right with these big titted queens

>Tigers
>Africa

I cant even tell if this is pre or post. Its literally a non issue. Her tits are still enormous. You're literally a fucking retard and the jpg did nothing to help make your point.

You people are pathetic virgin nerds. Ive never even seen a picture of her burning coal. Her tits are still huge and you r9k fags act as though she committed some egregious sin against god himself with the reduction surgery.

I feel sorry for all of you lonely poor poor souls.