It has been nice knowing you, German krauts!

It has been nice knowing you, German krauts!
But now it's time to say goodbye.

>German police storms 60 appartements after hate messages.

>On the Internet, there is increasing "verbal radicalism". Germany now sets an example and attacks against the propagators of right-wing extremist content by.

>For a first time the police proceeded with a Germany-wide crackdown against the proliferation of hate speech on the Internet. Overall policemen today searched in 14 states through the apartments of about 60 accused, as the responsible for the action for the coordination Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) announced in Wiesbaden. The goal is to stop the growing "verbal radicalism" and related offenses in the network, especially on Sup Forums. Nazism was also glorified regularly in a secret kekbook group for the period from July to November, 2015.

source: tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/deutsche-polizei-stuermt-60-wohnungen-nach-hassbotschaften/story/23505623

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157008120/Teilraeumung-von-Rigaer-Strasse-94-war-rechtswidrig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goodbye, krauts.

That'll make 'em love niggers. Merkel does it again.

F to pay respects for the Krauts

You know what that means right? The Germs will now storm our border, just like the refugees they let in. We'll have to shoot them when they try to swim across the Rhine.

F

kek, no. That means there were only 60 german posters here.

F

Relax, we can send our high-tech SUPER PUMA to guard the borders and bomb away if we have to.

>why build a wall, when you can go full DEATH FROM ABOVE

So long and thanks for all the shitskins

>he did the math
kek.

You had a decent run, Hans.

Pray that Trump wins and helps to uncuck Europe eventually.

Wew lad

Where does it say "especially on Sup Forums"?

We might miss one.

>only cuckposting Germans will remain after the fascist purging of our Aryan brethren

F

I bet we lost some anons today.
F

>We might miss one.
We what now?! Does Ueli, ehh I mean Parmelin, know already?

F

Für die vierte Reich!

I wrote atrocious shit on here. I doubt they even check 4 chan shit.
Its all facebook.
Those retards opened fb groups with stuff like " hang merkel, gas all the vermin" etc with a reichsflagge as logo. As based as this is, its also insanely stupid. FB is not the place for that you wont find same minded people there, just DND plants and leftie cucks.

>Germany now sets the standards for totalitarian police states in Western Europe.

No shit. What do you expect from ex-Nazis and Stasi.

>Verbal Radicalism

>Criticizing politicians

hahahhahahaha. Jesus. They're going full Mugabe.

If the police stormed my home and I knew I had committed no crime and I had a gun I'd probably fire on them.

It's crazy that this is "Insanely Stupid" in Germany.

Here it's just considered normal.

Although an Aboriginal might try and sue you.

only half assed normies on kikebook got hit

Article doesn't mention this place.

>I doubt they even check 4 chan shit.

kek nope, they use advanced crawlers from Palantir in order to track specific users, in this example right-wingers, they track all of your Internet activity

Well we were the worlds boogeyman for decades.
Foreign controlled media and gov. does the rest.
Its a gigantic public no no. I never known it differently. And smart nationalists would never do this. Were in enemy territory so to say, what was once out nation. we gotta keep low until shit really hits the fan someday around 2018.
Lots of nationalists training in the east in the woods hidden in camps and bootcamps.
there WILL be a happening in germany. cant say when but its in the next 1-2 years.

Youd have to have grown up in after war germany to really get why this is so stupid from those facebook posters.

also: lefties were in the 'right' regarding regaer94

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157008120/Teilraeumung-von-Rigaer-Strasse-94-war-rechtswidrig.html

too lazy&stupid to translate, maybe some kraut is kind enough to summarize it.

Fugg, i posted some shit on here and in some chatrooms.
Am i kill?

RIP my dear friends, one day your nation will be restored to its former glory... i hope

Wat the fug.

>criticise state - visit from potlizei.
>go to NY party - get raped.
>have job - pay for infestation of migrants.

Germany, why are you doing this?

Be safer.

Post through a VPN you pay for with Bitcoin

yes

No it won't. It will be a different place though. The subtle genocide of the people will go forward I suppose.

lol, what are they gonna do? Put everyone who talks shit in jail?

They'd have to arrest and lock up like 6 million of you if they tried.

These are probably the retards who do this on facebook and youtube right? I doubt they're going to Sup Forums which is japanese owned.

>Lots of nationalists training in the east in the woods hidden in camps and bootcamps.
>Lots of nationalists training
>nationalists training

kek training with what ? Airsoft guns ? Without real experience warfare all the training won't matter a bit, they would get literally destroyed by undercover Mossad agents positioning as Antifa goys

>6 million

Friendly reminder this never works in the long run. Using violence to silence what's right only fuels the fire. This is why it's the last resort of an anti-white state. they know Germany is waking up and are desperate.

Or just use a 4g prepaid connection paid with cash.

>Fugg, i posted some shit on here and in some chatrooms.
>Am i kill?

Yep, Amtsbeschluss is probably already signed by a Judge and is on the way to your local police station

These people really are retards. Why would they open a FB group. Can't they find any other way of communication. Fucking retards don't even realise that they not only are a part of the pile of shit they call out, but they support it.

>antisemites using kikebook on their shekelphone 6
And this is why there is no saving. Everyone is trained to be braindead but think they are enlightened (ik the irony)

time to stop shitposting and start doing

Nee fuck die moffen.

Think about it - there are 82 mil Germs. If 1% of them decide they want to live in Switzerland we can create a new canton.

Now - what caused the Germans to flee from Germany? Germans. They fucked up collectively. If these people settle here and become a political power here, we'll have the same problems, just 10 years later. That's why we need Super Pumas with bombs and a wall.

>These people really are retards.
No shit sherlock, most of the german right wingers are Hartz IV receivers that hang out at 6 hours a day at the HBF drinking 27 beers and verbally harassing Foreigners. The 1% of the non-degenerate right wingers don't ever associate with them, they are "undercover" in the politics scene (see SPD)

f

If you create a new canton with germans i'm in. Where'd you get the land for that though?

You're literally German you dumbfuck.

Everybody should be using https and encrypting their hard drives anyways.

we give them BW,
only bad things are mannheim, stuttgart, ravensburg and the pedophile party.

That's a given, but they can still tell what websites you visited unless you used a VPN or similar.

Ik mate. That is why it is so easy to just call every nationalist opinion 'nazi', get the people to agree, and move on. Because our right wing is full of proud braindead incestous alcoholics. They are not nationalists. They don't know anything about politics. All they do is spout reddit tier anti semite memes because they are scared of welfare cuts.

>removing squatters is illegal
Fuck this country

While you can't post on Sup Forums with TOR, you could go to cripplechan or something of the like.

It's not illegal, just the way they removed them is

So?

Visiting a website isn't illegal, even in the most Orwellian Western state. They can't prove what you were doing there.

Sports rifles, homemade bombs and traps, homemade weird shotgun thingies.
they are quite imaginative when building weaponry.

I live in BW and we have a lot of little kanack infested shitholes here. Not only Mannheim and Stuttgart, sadly.
Though we also have by far the comfiest classical german villages as well. That Schwarzwald mellow is gold.

>break into a random house
>refuse to leave
>police can't do anything because it would be illegal, need to wait for bailiff
deutschland.

>verbal
>radicalism
thats some jewish lawyer level of kikery

Am I the only one who sees this as a massive blunder by the left?

They're going after normiebook level retards to make an example of them. They're trying to instill fear in people who aren't saying RACE WAR NOW, but rather "immigration is a clusterfuck", a sentiment shared by a lot of people.

They're making martyrs out of normies and making the state look like the jackbooted thugs from the stories they've been pushing to us since we were kids - to warn about the evil nazis of course, only now they're the ones doing everything they said was wrong.

Everything the left does is making the right grow, including the extreme right. We haven't had this much right leaning sentiment in Europe since the end of WWII.

I honestly don't see how any of this benefits the left or their agenda.

>and I had a gun
but then oz cucks cant own guns can they?
so you'll just have to spit and kick at them.

same.
but those are the worst regions. specially ravensburg. drug infested shithole.
swissbros will resolve the other issues.

Nope. We are culturally and historically different in almost every regard. We are certainly not Germans here, even though we speak German. I don't care what the analogy is up there, I guess Swedes and Danes are not the same either.

It can get one on a secret services' watchlist, and they have ways to get the info on what exactly one did on that website.

God, I have to leave this shit country.

F

>Germany now sets an example and attacks against the propagators of free speech

This is your very last chance to truly fight back, Germany. You will not ever get another.

Doing what? The past 70 years in Germany's history was about nothing but rebuilding everything there in a way that a proud Germany won't ever happen again. The majority of your people wouldn't support a revolution and you still have US troops there to beat down any movement like that with more to move in from overseas as soon as something happens.
The conquered Germany is the symbol of the jewish control of the world and their number one priority. They feel like it's their duty to break you and they will do everything in their power to do it, even if it's not beneficial to them monetarily. They crave revenge more than anything and this is how they do it, slowly breaking your spirit first. At this point they are way too powerful to you to handle alone, you can't possbily win against them.
Your only hope is an exterior force like Russia or China conquering you and liberating the people from this madness. Until then you have to put up with it.

kek

out of the gas chamber and into the memes

What the fuck germany?

>did the math
>Overall policemen today searched in 14 states through the apartments of about 60 accused

Ok this does it. I am not used to such surveilance and overall lack of freedom to do pretty much anything at all here in germany. I never knew how much of a free land Greece was before i moved here. The internet is locked beyond belief forcing you to use VPN's and a dozen addons. And god forbid, if you ever download a torrent, you are fucked. You can and will be fined if you dont have 5 lights on your bicycle and another 3 on your helmet. It's pretty weird how "Loyal" and "Well mannered" germans are. Many many small examples such as waiting for the pedestrian light to go green although there isnt a single car coming, visibly, for at least 500 meters even though it would take literally 5 steps to cross the road. I cant wait for that stuff. I cross the road when theres no car coming and people watch me like i am an alien whenever i do that.
Not even 5% of the shit i did with my friends in greece is legal here. But i wont go into detail.
I am also sick and tired of the drunks screaming at night in the streets every single ficking night. Arresting drunks is Literally what the german police does 99% of the time. Literally. The majority of germans only care about beer and football. it's hopeless. They don't care about freedom of speech or politics. That's why i walk around with my MAGA shirt and my cross. But. Germany is still nice and full of jobs and the weather aint that bad honestly. I want to do something about this country but if the germans dont care, i wont bother.

>Bei "rot" über die Ampel gehen

Das macht dann 5€, Kollege. Degeneriertheit muss im Keim erstickt werden, Heuchler!

I am not German either but I enjoy the "Ordnung". Maybe it's autism but this is the thing that I love the most about Germany. But on the other hand, this mentality relies on their government not being actively hostile against their own population.

>Not even 5% of the shit i did with my friends in greece is legal here.
one example please.

and yea. drunk germans scream alot because you have to be quiet at all times.
they need to relieve stress in some way. beer and screaming does that.
stopped drinking 4 years ago tho. alcohol is the worst drug around.

>Ok this does it. I am not used to such surveilance and overall lack of freedom to do pretty much anything at all here in germany. I never knew how much of a free land Greece was before i moved here. The internet is locked beyond belief forcing you to use VPN's and a dozen addons. And god forbid, if you ever download a torrent, you are fucked.

>2016
>torrenting
>can't afford 5 eur for a movie

Go back to the HBF for 6-7 hours and drink 27 beers while calling immigrants "kanacken abschaum" while you receive your wage from the JobCenter. Holy shit the right wing scene has been so pathetic for the last few years.

he's from greece....?

Literally pic related degenerates

youre the pathetic one you fucking defeatist piece of shit
you here someone torrents and you instantly see him as a low life unterschichtler
what exactly are doing to change things arround to warrant your holier than thou attitude?

F

>he has to wear a helmet on the bicycle

>Facebook-Gruppe

they will still continue to KCposting here which a shame cuz I wish we would see less of them.

Good, fuck kraut posters

Almost as bad as Canadians.

F

We couldn't save you in time, dear Vaterland.

he calls everybody nazi and racist that doesn't agree with his views.
don't forget the random insults.
he isn't able to argue about anything because his view is the only right one. no questions are allowed to be asked, otherwise you are a racist bigot.
that's how millennials are.

>you here someone torrents and you instantly see him as a low life unterschichtler

Can't you afford 9eur/ month for netflix ? Does the Jobcenter not approve it ? How pathetic can you be in order to torrent movies and series ? Let me guess you even download your music instead of using spotify. Next time politely ask the Jobcenter to give you 20 eur extra for entertainment you pathetic leech.

like i said.

>can't afford 5 eur for a movie
Die a fire. Access to every piece of existing information in human history should be a basic human right. Copyright is the jew's tool to make you obey.

Looks like the Germans were only tsundere towards the Stasi.

gg German politicians, the list of free countries grow thinner by the year.

you see someone doing something in the real world and you reflexively paint a picture of a lowlife because you are doing nothing but being a whiny bitch
you have no authority to criticise anyone do something or fuck off
typical gamma behaviour he believes himself to be the secret king who has all the answers if only the world wouldnt conspire against him

>8814
that still counts!

>if you ever download a torrent, you are fucked
?
>You can and will be fined if you dont have 5 lights on your bicycle and another 3 on your helmet
1 red one, 1 white one only at night, plus reflectors
>"Loyal" and "Well mannered" germans are
Where do you live?
>waiting for the pedestrian light to go green
You do it when there are kids (maybe even leashless dogs) around, or cops.
>I cross the road when theres no car coming and people watch me like i am an alien whenever i do that.
Maybe because there are kids around and they are like ''What is this Syrian doing? Better write some prolonged comment on pi-news against the islamification of Germany.''

Hey germcucks, ever thought that maybe he doesn't want to financially support filthy people that are in movie industry

easy to say for a nation that is a mountain fortress, seriously Switzerland all countries should strive to become you, full anarchist and your army is 14 year old girls on bicycles with rifle that could take out any invader

if only I could marry a young Swiss lass with dozens of confirmed kills

F

>Those retards opened fb groups with stuff like

it's probably a sting, cops set up those accounts and then when people agree with them the party van rolls

totally illegal in America

What's wrong with what they did?

One example being asking police officers to name 3 things that hitler did wrong and joke about it with them.
Driving at the age of 15, everybody knows you're a kid but nobody is going call the cops on you.
Trying to find out the right ammount of sugar that needs to be added to a molotov cocktail and testing it on your backyard. (Though i admit, this can only be done in small towns like Drama) Hell, the video is on my facebook profile of me/us throwing molotovs.
"Car surfing".
And many more shit. Which are common, honestly. In summer for example, girls wear pretty Light and tight clothes, we drive by with buckets of watter and make them wet. Most of them are insulting us of course and cursing. But some laugh and smile. The thing is, nobody will give a fuck 2 mins after. If i did this here, The would write down my car-plate-number or how it's called and i would had to pay a shit ton of cash.
Ordnungs behavior isnt natural. Thats the reason why you guys have a need to get drunk and scream.
But again, ordnung is the reason why everything looks so clean and works so well.

F, it's a shame it's come to this for what was a pretty good people until a few years ago.