shoe came off, confirmed ded

this is ideal to create a traumatic event in a kid's life, fucking rednecks

>be black kid
>dragged to rodeo by white school
>enter mutton bustin'
>ride that mofo like some ratchet ho
>hero of white school

oops forgot pic

why would they let a kid with a broken arm do that?

because America rules, duh.

I train horses and I have never seen this before in my life.

why does he have a handle? that must be the special needs division

i hope they eat the sheeps after the rodeo

we don't eat much mutton in the US. It isn't like taboo or anything, just nor very popular compared to beef or pork

It's pretty common at county fairs around here. It's fucking hilarous IRL as well.

we really only eat lamb in the USA. I think sheep are used for dogfood and whatnot.

I still don't trust geese after a bunch of them swarmed me and bit the fuck outta me because they mistook my buttons for food. Honking smug little assholes, fuck geese

I went to a petting zoo when I was a child and got swarmed by the goats who wanted the bread I had, instead of just throwing all the bread on the ground I tried to outrun the goats and throw the bread piece by piece, I got absolutely battered

sorry man but that was absolutely fucking hilarious.

i've helped round up sheep and goats at shielings, they can be tough motherfuckers.

we played ram dodging when we were kids.
tough and dumb as bricks

What kind of soft ass pussies did your parents raise you into that you'd imagine a little bit of fun would be "traumatic" for kids. This is the kind of exciting shit kids go crazy for. I'd be steaming mad jelly if you showed these pictures to 8 y/o me.