Any burgerclap here wanna explain this whole nation of Islam thing? How big is it...

Any burgerclap here wanna explain this whole nation of Islam thing? How big is it? Are all black American Muslims part of it? How did it even become a thing?

there are no Americans left on int due to bullying

Oh come on. It's not like we disappeared after getting drowned in SWEDEN YES memes for literal years.

Well the indians disappeared, then the turks disappeared, I'm positive the americans will disappear too, who would've thought Sweden is the strongest of them all ?

Nation of Islam is a fucking meme
No, not that I know of
Don't know and don't care

I hope they don't, people need to stop being such thin-skinned faggots on here.

It's just black people converting to a Sunni style of Islam, was much more newsworthy 40 years ago as whites were afraid of negro takeover and believed that the Nation espoused racial prejudice against whites. Numbers are pretty minuscule all things considered, in 07 there were 50k members. Converting to Islam isn't the new hot thing to do anymore for blacks but it's still popular in prisons

I thought getting Americans to leave int was the goal the whole time

I'm not bothered by any of the bantering but I can tell most americans posters are getting frustrated by constantly being accused of being mad, especially when any joke made by an american is brushed off as """american banter""" regardless of its quality, especially as it's coming up in every thread on the board

Gotta admit american banter isn't witty nor amusing, it's just plain butthurt about mudslimes and immigration. Sad!

Nonamerican banter is just calling us Mexicans

hahahaha calm down bitch, no need to get so upset

It gained notoriety in the Civil Rights era as supporting groups like the black panthers and Malcom X. It was this crazy old guy that believed in shit like Yakub and blacks coming from dimension traveling Egyptian aliens. In the 80s and 90s it rose to prominence again as some of its members carried out terrorist acts. Then it was classified as a hate group and became irrelevant.

Wh*Te memes hurt

Maybe, I don't really know all that much about this new meme. I thought it was to make fun of the American crossposters from Sup Forums

The goal was totally to get Americans to leave. In the future if you want to ask Americans questions you should probably go to Reddit or Yahoo or something like that

52% does beat that in sadness

once saw a black guy wearing a Nation of Islam shirt

almost laughed publicly

If anyone was actually going to be run off by the amerigoblins, they shouldn't be here anyway

it happened to the Swedes, the Turks, the Portugese, it's just our turn.

if you're so gay this runs you off you were probably a newfag who didn't have the mettle anyway

>i-i'm not triggered I SWEAR

>a fucking leaf

>my goblin ass is on FIRE

>i am America if it had no balls

>Are all black American Muslims part of it?
No
> How big is it?
Small
> How did it even become a thing?
Malcom X popularized it
Malcolm was a violent black "activist" who believed in the "kill whytpipo" ideology

wasn't he a friend of George Lincoln Rockwell?

I thought he just wanted a black independent state.

GLR supported them moving back to africa and the ideal of seperation.

I wouldn't say friend, but they had met before

Both GLR and Malcolm had a similar Idea of creating a separate African-american state in Africa