Salah has more goals and assists half way through his first EPL season than in Hazards best...

Salah has more goals and assists half way through his first EPL season than in Hazards best. Convince me that he's better than Salah

What can I say?
That his first EPL season was 4 years ago?

What's your point? I'm saying that it not even a full season Salah has surpassed Hazard

>Salah has more goals and assists half way through his first EPL season than in Hazards best.
Hazard has never played in the EPL though

>4 years ago?
Longer than that, 8 years ago.

Salah plays in a kamikaze attacking team of course he will get more goals and assists.

Hazard doesn't play in the English Premier League?

>he rates Salah
you have to look at commonly overseen details to really get the right picture here

It's just called 'Premier League', no word beginning with E in the name to abbreviate to EPL. Egyptian Premier League clearly is what is meant by EPL.

>muh possession
>muh right foot goals

Nevermind, that was banter mostly.
Yeah Salah has pretty impessive stats right now. The difference is Chelsea hasn't played attractive football with Hazard. He never really had much chances to score a lot. They just dont score much at all.
If Salah keeps his level I think he would be recognized as a better player than Hazard.

>Only one more chance created
>Only 4 more key passes
Does that make up for the -11 goals and -3 assists compared to Salah?

Do you have autism?

Do people call it SLL?
Do people call it GBL?

yes

yes

How many other La Liga and Bundesliga are there?

The superior Austrian Bundesliga

ABL

Salah is secretly a striker.

Hazard has trophies.

What does my disliking of Liverpool have to do with anything?

Funny how they're both inferior to Raheem the Dream

>possession score: –107.08

What does that even mean?

Something Fraudiola would say

>forgetting superior la liga

Pleb

Salah
>gung-ho attacking system
>little to no creative responsibilities because of this
>plays at right forward
>one of many dangerous players to worry about
Hazard
>defensive systems, both under Jose and Antonio
>only other player with an ounce of creativity is Cesc, and he's nowhere near his prime
>plays as an attacking mid, but spends time dropping deep to do basic build-up play for kante, bakayoko and drinkwater
>literally the only player you need to triple-mark to stop Chelsea from doing much
There's a reason why Salah has excelled with Roma and Liverpool, while failing to deliver with Chelsea. You don't get 8 shots on target while playing as a winger for Mourinho, nor Conte. Its all about being incredibly efficient and getting as much done despite having most of the players in your own half doing the same thing - parking the bus.

>What is per 90 statistics?
pic related should help you, la

>fouls suffered: 41

why they wanna kill him

this. and doing it unironically with a parked bus...twice. Salah only excels in gung-ho attacking systems.

Hazard had an entire season when he was worse than trash, not even the worst of Sterling was that useless, couldn't dribble, couldn't score, couldn't assist, and yet people still suck his dick. No other """world class""" player gets that much tolerance from journalists and fans.

How did this guy get uefa team of the year? He scores two or three good goals every season but can get marked out of a game by burnley.

Salah, Sanchez, Mane and in current form Son as well, are all better than Hazfraud

i can't

Hazard is and always has been overrated shit. not even worthy to suck De Brunyes sweaty toes

Salah to start scoring less with Coutinho gone

he's a white male

You can't really hold it against his ability as a player though, he was clearly playing shit on purpose to get rid of Mourinho

Unlike Salah, Hazard is in a team that doesn't depend on him to be successful