HABBENING

HABBENING

>implying fat Carlo will live long enough to witness wonger stepping down

>arselotti

thats Ozil definitely off then.

>champions league merchant
Not much good from the sixth spot

Signing a Buyern reject ...

>BREAKING: Arsenal and Carlo Ancelotti have verbally agreed a €10m per year contract, with his job at the Emirates Stadium set to begin in the 2018/19 campaign. [CdS]

wait didn't wonga sign 2 year extension??

It's just clickbait, Wenger will sign another 2 year contract after this one too

>ancelotti
>in charge of building a team

Ancelotti is the last manager that Arsenal need to take them back to competing at the top. He's too laid back and he's a shit league manager. In the PL with Arsenal, he wouldn't be able to meme his way to a CL title because he wouldn't be able to break the top 4. Arsenal need a nutcase like Simeone.

could easily agree to step back. contracts are not made of stone.

>Ancelotti at a mid table club
Going to be as fun as a car crash

tfw we'll never see Ancelotti with oil money backing

oh shit I mean Simeone

what?

He was PSG manager a couple seasons ago m8. He lost a league title to Montpellier.

>I have no idea what I'm doing

Simeone will join Chelsea soon enough. everything else from Atletico has done.
that said, Chelsea try and function off their own back. oil money supply practically closed

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>yep that's me

wenger pls go

Don't Chelsea get most of their money from player sales now (either members of their loan army being bought by the club they're playing for or selling their first-team players to China for ridiculous money)?

God I wish that was true. He's used to dealing with a board that doesn't like big spending so it could work too.

>Simeone will join Chelsea soon enough
I don't see Chelsea's bitch players being able to handle 2 consecutive insane coaches

Chelsea come 2nd only to Man United in most fields, it's odd to think but Chelsea sell more shirts than Arsenal or Liverpool for example.

Not that surprising. Foreign fans like to buy a lot of shirts and Chelsea have a huge African following because of Drogba.

Yeah Chelsea are more or less self-sufficient now, they make insane amounts from player sales and sponsorships. But they do need Abramovich's money to build their new stadium unless they want to become Blue Arsenal.

>arsenal fan tv

Wonga will stay the manager at arselel until someone stabs him or they are in League 1 and you know it.

Is arsenal tv the only one reporting this though ?

Won’t believe anything til I see it on BBC.

>tfw the last big club joins the managerial merry-go-round

>Arsenal
>big club

Forest been doing it for decades mate

so have every other club, therefore what I said.

I'm American and even I know Arsenal isn't a big club

this is always fun to look at

This is where Arsenal finally make the transformation down to Everton tier

I miss Mick

arsene will be promoted to arsenal's director of football and carlo will be the new manager

I would guess most of the big clubs have a similar amount of bandwagoners across the globe, I just find it odd how foreign Chelsea fans buy the real merchandise compared to say Liverpool who had to drop the price of shirts in Asia because they kept buying bootleg copies.

Arsenal in love with silver haired foxes

And Carlo should bail on Arsenal, he's better off managing Italy's national team or their lack of... fuckers ruin Gigi last World Cup ;_;

chelsea got a big jump start on abramovich's early years but now is no doubt the most self-sufficient "oil club"
he still makes some loans (last year he loaned 30 million pounds to chelsea) but their nike, yokohama, etc. deals bring a great amount of money

lmao horrible choice for them

bandwagoners are the reason why your teams can send the cash to get players

It's almost like a religion trying to convert the shakiest and loosest of morals into fans lol and they'lol change on you real quick if you can't win

bandwagoners are revenue bumps

>I would guess most of the big clubs have a similar amount of bandwagoners across the globe
Why would you ever think this, I would say facebook/twitter likes is a good indicator of popularity

>I don't see Chelsea's bitch players being able to handle 2 consecutive insane coaches

Three, since before Conte it was Mourinho. Or are you counting Hiddink?

>Carlo is just an Italian Arsene Wenger with wife and champions league trophies
twitter is retarded

I don't count Mou since Hiddink probably brought them down a peg but they'll overheat with Simeone there

>big club
4u

Poland with the tap in. But seriously this

Considering how fucking racist they are, it is surprising

Fake news

>jurgen klopp

Feels good to be a red

that is such a bad move for Simeone career imo

A bump in ratings for sure

what about Fergie?

isn't the chart only for active managers?

my mistake

No fucking way some kid in a mud hit is paying 70 quid for a chelsea shirt