White (((humor)))

>White (((humor)))

Dear god I hate 50's-60's White America casting. Everyone looks like they were bred in some lab hidden under Disney World.

I know it's great you fucking commie

Stix comes into the mix

miscegenation or downs?

BROWNED

Better red than dead nigguh.

also

"Honey you burnt the roast again, and right before my boss is coming over for dinner"

(laughter)

"Gee dear I'm sorry, I guess I just don't know any better"

(thunderous laughter)

>Looks straight into camera

"Oh boy"

(laughter and clapping)

>Circle wipe out

Fucking garbage

You're right! Let's make those bigoted actors a bit more representative of our progressive current year, shall we

What was his endgame?

>Dear god I hate 50's-60's White America casting. Everyone looks like they were bred in some lab hidden under Disney World.

Funny thing is, shitskin, that casting you're whining about accurately reflected the racial makeup to the country.

In 1950, the US was 89.5% white. In 1960, it was 88.6%. Niggers only made up 10% of the population, spic were under 3%, and the different varieties of chinks, gooks, nips, and other slant eyes were less than 1%. The Hart-Celler Act wasn't passed until 1965 and the tidal wave of human filth really didn't begin until the mid-70s.

The 'lack" of diversity you're whining about has more to do with how well (((they))) have indoctrinated you than any actual facts.

Funny thing is, cumskin, that even if your joke of a president builds the wall, you're still going to be outbred by spics in the next 40 years. There's literally nothing you can do about it :^)

Ethnic cleansing, shitskin, ethnic cleansing.

>implying morbidly obese alt righters will actually leave mom's basement to get anything done

>There's literally nothing you can do about it :^)

lol that's what they always think.

The thing about us white people is that we're really nice until we're not.

Lucille ball was hot in a time where bitches weren't hot. That spic was hittin it too

There are many ants in the world.

Your point?

No it funny because the family just hung a black guy before that scene

>projecting

Ants have a better future then you, you fat autist

The whitest humor example I can think of is Twin Peaks.

Maybe 70+ years ago. Whites have already been cucked to the point of no return.

>fat

*looks down*

Nope.
How so?